PDA

View Full Version : i got scammed!!!

iamgrim
09-24-2013, 04:08 AM
what should i do? i lost 675k and a single locked.. damm that it was stock 4 days ago and cant move from my alt. now problem solve but got scammed. should i post his name? or is there anything i can do or the sts itself?

Emmacheese
09-24-2013, 04:09 AM
What exactly happened?

iamgrim
09-24-2013, 04:14 AM
well he is a guild mate and known for more than a month. i even help him in some boss fight too.. i use my alt to sell lockeds. and earn 675k. but sts detect suspicious in my alt. (lv5 rogue in green gear earn 675k in 30 minutes.) so it was stock there for 4 days. and today the problem resolve as i can use trade option again. no member online in my guild only him so i ask him a favor to transfer my things. then when i got switch my char he is gone and not replying anymore. is there any option sts do or just let them be?

JaytB
09-24-2013, 04:50 AM
well he is a guild mate and known for more than a month. i even help him in some boss fight too.. i use my alt to sell lockeds. and earn 675k. but sts detect suspicious in my alt. (lv5 rogue in green gear earn 675k in 30 minutes.) so it was stock there for 4 days. and today the problem resolve as i can use trade option again. no member online in my guild only him so i ask him a favor to transfer my things. then when i got switch my char he is gone and not replying anymore. is there any option sts do or just let them be?

You can either report them in game or via support. It won't get you your stuff back but it might get the scammer banned from the game.

Best contact support[at]spacetimestudios.com (replace [at] with @).

Psykopathic28
09-24-2013, 06:29 AM
It won't get him banned. This silly person handed over their gold to someone they didn't know well instead of making a 2nd character to stash transfer. Far as I'm concerned it's ur own fault. A whining thread won't do much.

chitgoks
09-24-2013, 08:52 AM
never trust anybody unless you know them in person.

at least if they scam you, you can punch them on the face for real

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

KahunaJake
09-24-2013, 10:24 AM
You can either report them in game or via support. It won't get you your stuff back but it might get the scammer banned from the game.

Best contact support[at]spacetimestudios.com (replace [at] with @).

JaytB is correct you can either report using the in game feature or contact support@spacetimestudios.com