PDA

View Full Version : Mage Shield-Mana on Warrior

Zbootyzzz
09-24-2013, 06:26 AM
When I 1v1 a warrior sometimes I win but mostly I don't so i want this changes so atleast we mages have a little upper hand on warriors
Mage Shield: I want the shield of mages to be at least 20 second cool down.
Mana: Make the mana of warriors just like Rogues so they don't spam there heal.
Note: Don't complain rogues this isn't about rogue this is about warriors anyways 1v1ing rogues won't even last 20 seconds
Ur free to post up some more suggestions or fixes about the thread
~Zbootyzzz

Psykopathic28
09-24-2013, 06:30 AM
Horrible idea.

Soundlesskill
09-24-2013, 06:51 AM
Warr mana nerf? Juggar baby!

They did have a mana nerf once. They used to have unlimited mana, nerfed.

Linkincena
09-24-2013, 08:32 AM
Horrible idea.
Lol yeah

Sceazikua
09-24-2013, 08:39 AM
well Im I right that shield lasts 15 secs ? If so then this is a bad idea , but not worst comparing to "make rogue's armor mage's , transfer shield to rogue"

Zeus
09-24-2013, 08:47 AM
When I 1v1 a warrior sometimes I win but mostly I don't so i want this changes so atleast we mages have a little upper hand on warriors
Mage Shield: I want the shield of mages to be at least 20 second cool down.
Mana: Make the mana of warriors just like Rogues so they don't spam there heal.
Note: Don't complain rogues this isn't about rogue this is about warriors anyways 1v1ing rogues won't even last 20 seconds
Ur free to post up some more suggestions or fixes about the thread
~Zbootyzzz

Nope.... silly idea. The only thing that warriors have going for them is tanking. If you take that away, there will be no reason to use a warrior class in PvP.

Keep in mind that balance isn't just because you lost to a warrior. Have you ever thought that maybe it's your lack of skill/gear?

Energizeric
09-24-2013, 06:45 PM
I will say with this new damage nerf warriors are pretty much impossible to kill most of the time. I have had opportunities to fight warriors 1-on-1 and as an end game mage with full mythic gear, I run out of mana before killing them. Even with Ribbit as my pet, I can unload Fireball & Lightning, then spam my runic gun attack for 3 seconds until cool down, then repeat, and do this about 10-12 times, and the warrior still does not die.

In the end, it is basically a stalemate until he kills me. I am not able to cause enough damage fast enough to overcome his healing ability. I am able to stay alive until he manages to land a stun, and then he can kill me in 2-3 good hits.

I guess we all thought the damage nerf was a good thing since battles would last longer. But there are issues that it caused as well. In 1-on-1 battles, the only way a mage was able to win was to cause stuns and then take out the opponent before the stun wears off. Now because I can't cause enough damage, I can never kill the opponent before the stun wears off, so they are able to heal themselves. Because of the stun invulnerability, I can't repeat and stun again, so for the next few seconds I am at a disadvantage.

Before the damage nerf, I had a 5k/2k KDR in TDM. Since that change happened I am struggling to keep a 1/1 KDR. In CTF I am lower than 1/1, i.e. have more deaths than kills. Since I was one of the best PvP sorcerers, I've got to imagine that all sorcerers are having these issues. Or maybe I just need a major build change. Maybe Curse is the only way for sorcerers to win now. If that is the case then it's sad, because sorcerers are supposed to be damage dealers.

It seems that the only sorcerers who are doing well have switched to a mostly STR build, with curse, shield, and wind as their main skills. So their strategy is to stay alive and then have their opponent kill themselves by using curse. For that build, your gear becomes pretty unimportant, especially which weapon you have. The problem is that this build is useless for PvE, so I basically have to change builds twice a day depending on what I am doing.

Crowsfoot
09-25-2013, 12:26 AM
So because you don't always win (but you still can) its my fault? If you had pro gear and lost to warriors in legendary I would complain, untill then I'd think before I spoke. Pls close thread, warrs don't need ANOTHER heal nerf.

Linkincena
09-25-2013, 04:14 AM
I will say with this new damage nerf warriors are pretty much impossible to kill most of the time. I have had opportunities to fight warriors 1-on-1 and as an end game mage with full mythic gear, I run out of mana before killing them. Even with Ribbit as my pet, I can unload Fireball & Lightning, then spam my runic gun attack for 3 seconds until cool down, then repeat, and do this about 10-12 times, and the warrior still does not die.

In the end, it is basically a stalemate until he kills me. I am not able to cause enough damage fast enough to overcome his healing ability. I am able to stay alive until he manages to land a stun, and then he can kill me in 2-3 good hits.

I guess we all thought the damage nerf was a good thing since battles would last longer. But there are issues that it caused as well. In 1-on-1 battles, the only way a mage was able to win was to cause stuns and then take out the opponent before the stun wears off. Now because I can't cause enough damage, I can never kill the opponent before the stun wears off, so they are able to heal themselves. Because of the stun invulnerability, I can't repeat and stun again, so for the next few seconds I am at a disadvantage.

Before the damage nerf, I had a 5k/2k KDR in TDM. Since that change happened I am struggling to keep a 1/1 KDR. In CTF I am lower than 1/1, i.e. have more deaths than kills. Since I was one of the best PvP sorcerers, I've got to imagine that all sorcerers are having these issues. Or maybe I just need a major build change. Maybe Curse is the only way for sorcerers to win now. If that is the case then it's sad, because sorcerers are supposed to be damage dealers.

It seems that the only sorcerers who are doing well have switched to a mostly STR build, with curse, shield, and wind as their main skills. So their strategy is to stay alive and then have their opponent kill themselves by using curse. For that build, your gear becomes pretty unimportant, especially which weapon you have. The problem is that this build is useless for PvE, so I basically have to change builds twice a day depending on what I am doing.
Bro.. y u write so much like an essay writing competition in school... write something short n constructive as per TOS of STG lol jk

xXz21
09-25-2013, 03:13 PM
warriors need more mana because u i have 1250 mana and new mytic set + pendant and the skills use all my mana fastly..

i can kill sorcerers with full mytic but its to slow and i need all my mana..

tank need more dmg because the dmg its very bad..