PDA

View Full Version : nativex

marin
09-24-2013, 06:59 AM
Hello guys before 7 days even more I've completed 2 nativex offers for like-700 platinum godaddy and disney movie club I've done everything. I waited 1 day and the account was empty again I've send a message to them and they didn't aswered to me

DocDoBig
09-24-2013, 07:36 AM
1 day only?

This is a bit too fast even for the support team of NativeX.
If you need a good email (imo) check this thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116315-Free-platinum
You can also send Screenshots of your list of pending offers.

Limitational
09-24-2013, 12:08 PM
1 day only?

This is a bit too fast even for the support team of NativeX.
If you need a good email (imo) check this thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116315-Free-platinum
You can also send Screenshots of your list of pending offers.

I've been waiting since friday. I emailed STS and Nativex. seems funny I get a reply within a hour of STS when its regarding buying there platinum.. hmm
Tbh I don't even think nativex's email is valid because I didnt get a confirmation of my message being sent like when you send to STS or to trialpay for that matter.

DocDoBig
09-24-2013, 12:13 PM
I've been waiting since friday. I emailed STS and Nativex. seems funny I get a reply within a hour of STS when its regarding buying there platinum.. hmm
Tbh I don't even think nativex's email is valid because I didnt get a confirmation of my message being sent like when you send to STS or to trialpay for that matter.

Which email did you use?

Better try to click on the Support ''?'' on bottom right/left when you do the offers of NativeX, same with TP but you have to click on something else (I can't think of them by heart atm).

Also what you need is Patience - today I somewhere read in a thread that the poster always gets charged the plat after 1 week.

Limitational
09-24-2013, 12:30 PM
Which email did you use?

today I somewhere read in a thread that the poster always gets charged the plat after 1 week.

Now as much as I would like to believe that. It doesn't even say I have completed the offer. The offer is still there saying not completed. Not even under pending. So excuse me if I seem impatient, my friend and I did it at the same time and he received his platinum instantly.
I called godaddy already. They seem to think I may have been ripped off. And have offered me a full refund if I want it. So at least my money won't be scammed if I don't receive a reply this week I guess.