PDA

View Full Version : Level 35 build and strategy mage?

Anigrazas
09-24-2013, 09:45 AM
Whats the skills and stratgey I need to use in order to beat other mages at level 35?

Drain
ice
fire
lightning

or
Drain
lightning
ice
fire

My build is 6 bless of might
6 drain
2 heal
1 ice
6 fire
5 lightning
6 blessing of vitality
1 shield

Zapoke
09-24-2013, 10:07 AM
I don't think killing a voodoo Mage in one shot is very probable anymore. I would lower Drain's points and put some into heal; right now, damage is low enough that you can actually heal more using 6 heal than you can using 6 drain at 35. As long as you don't rush in like many people do, you'll beat anyone with a low heal. Because once the armor buff is gone, their drain-light-fire (was the best combo for people with drain/fire/light rank 5+) combo is likely to kill you.

Of course, if you really wanna try to one shot them, just go 6 frost/6 fire/6 drain/ 6 lightning with a staff and pure int, and you'll likely kill anyone if you survive long enough. :p

Ilovesweets
09-25-2013, 08:40 AM
your own build will be the best. also u can freeze drain fire with 6 drain 6 fire and 3 or more freeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

DoctorWabbit
09-25-2013, 08:48 AM
I don't think killing a voodoo Mage in one shot is very probable anymore. I would lower Drain's points and put some into heal; right now, damage is low enough that you can actually heal more using 6 heal than you can using 6 drain at 35. As long as you don't rush in like many people do, you'll beat anyone with a low heal. Because once the armor buff is gone, their drain-light-fire (was the best combo for people with drain/fire/light rank 5+) combo is likely to kill you.

Of course, if you really wanna try to one shot them, just go 6 frost/6 fire/6 drain/ 6 lightning with a staff and pure int, and you'll likely kill anyone if you survive long enough. :p Shhh keep quiet :rolleyes: