PDA

View Full Version : OP Warrior

Zbootyzzz
09-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Pls fix this Sts 189 Dmg Warrior and I'm just 1 Lvl behind him.
~Zbootyzzz

Soundlesskill
09-24-2013, 10:55 AM
LOL he has been playing since S2 but decided to stop because of the money turn the game took. He is not a hacker in anyway

Drearivev
09-24-2013, 10:59 AM
He's not op lol. It is what it is....
"What you see is what you get."

Vertuldo
09-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Just because he's way ahead of you in terms of damage you already think he's a hacker? wow. That escalated quickly.

keikali
09-24-2013, 11:27 AM
What has this game come to when you get threads like these?

I just wish OP was trolling, but he isn't.

GoodSyntax
09-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Allow me to point out:

1) Mythic Helm
2) Arcane Pet
3) Best weapon, ring and amulet available for the level

When gold is no object, this is what you get at lv26. He's no hacker, he is just well geared and experienced. Note the season 4 leaderboard banner...

Instead of assuming that people who are better than you or have better stats are hackers, please try to recognize all the work, effort, practice and gold that went into the character. This is not typical stats for the average lv26....this is probably the pinnacle of lv26 stats.

JaytB
09-24-2013, 12:28 PM
Now people are starting to ask to nerf individual players? O.o

keikali
09-24-2013, 12:41 PM
Allow me to point out:

1) Mythic Helm
2) Arcane Pet

When gold is no object, this is what you get at lv26. He's no hacker, he is just well geared and experienced. Note the season 4 leaderboard banner...

Instead of assuming that people who are better than you or have better stats are hackers, please try to recognize all the work, effort, practice and gold that went into the character. This is not typical stats for the average lv26....this is probably the pinnacle of lv26 stats.

Comeon, don't you know the norm already?

You're a scammer if you didn't give something back to someone because they trusted you when they lent it to you.
You're also a hacker as seen here if you have crazy stats and gear one level higher then the whiner.

Anyway OP, can I have some cheese with that whine?

Erdnase
09-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Awwe, this brings back memories of twinking at 27. And yep, ruben can own ur butt, but this is just the way it is. Nothing is special about him in particular, any war can reach this dmg at 26 with right gear.

Soundlesskill
09-24-2013, 03:07 PM
There is no such thing as twinking lvl26-27, it was a cap once and we all pvped there.

Samhayne
09-24-2013, 03:25 PM
Allow me to point out:

1) Mythic Helm
2) Arcane Pet

Pretty much. Thread closed.