PDA

View Full Version : Shadow realms

asimauara
09-24-2013, 04:05 PM
MASTER: ASIMAUARA
That's right im back as master we are currently expanding our size last i checked our numbers were at 286 and growing! Contact me or anyone wearing the title the max a person waits to be a recruiter is 15-16 hours minimum is 1minute if I'm on!
GUILD RULES:

#1) NO BEGGING BUT YOU CAN ASK FOR THINGS IF POLITE AND IF YOU WORD THE PHRASE RIGHT! E.G. NONE OF THIS: GIVE ME X AMOUNT OF GOLD OR CAN YOU GIVE ME GOLD. CAN DONE LEFT!
#2) BE RESPECTFUL TO ALL YOUR GUILDMATES! "NO ONE WANTS TO BE DISRESPECTED HERE IF YOU STARTING A FIGHT YOU'LL BE KICKED!
#3) HAVE FUN RELAX GRAB A FEW POTIONS AND HAVE A SEAT IN THE GUILD HALL WE HAVE OCCASIONAL EVENTS AND WHAT NOT!

IMPORTANT TO ALL OFFICERS DON'T KICK WITHOUT REASON I'VE GOT TRUSTED OFFICERS THAT WILL TELL ME IF SOMEONE WAS WRONGFULLY KICKED IF IT HAPPENS IT'S AUTOMATIC KICK AND BAN FROM THE GUILD ALL OTHERS THAT REINVITE YOU WILL ALSO BE KICKED!

WE ARE A FRIENDLY AND FUN GUILD NEXT OFFICER RANK UP WILL BE WHEN WE HIT 250 MEMBERS! AND LVL CAP STAYS THE SAME THERE IS NO LVL CAP BUT IN THE FUTURE THE LVL CAP FOR INVITING MEMBERS WILL BE SET TO 30+ BUT ALL PRESENT MEMBERS AT THE TIME WILL BE SAFE! THANKS HOPE TO SEE MORE MEMBERS ADDED INTO OUR GUILD! :cool:

All of the rules above stay the same if members of the guild wish to do so post some screenshots below also please guild members help each other for the sake of the guild we are a team there is no I in team and if someone from the guild you notice is on your map without being in your party give them a salute! may the shadow realms treat you well :) :D

Important please be advised to officers and recruits we will be bumping the lvl cap for the guild up to 30+ as of November 12 all current members, recruiters, and officers are safe from this amendation!

PLEASE READ BELOW!

Due to an increase in bullying and harassment noticed in game I'm moving to a ZERO tolerance point of view you get one strike then after that you get reported (if possible) and kicked from the guild this will be in effect as of today and all officers should be on watch when online!

Tishamaxine
09-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Best wishes for your guild :)

MrKrone
09-25-2013, 11:48 PM
Good luck, billy mays

asimauara
09-27-2013, 07:13 AM
Thanks guys

asimauara
10-07-2013, 01:28 PM
:) fun in the guild