PDA

View Full Version : Suggested sub-forum

Crowsfoot
09-24-2013, 10:46 PM
I propose a fashion sub forum. AL has come to the point where enough gear and vanity has come out that almost endless combinations are achieveable for that perfect "around pier" look to be found by everyone.

Atributes of this sub-forum (i am only naming a few) would be:

1) popular vanity combos.

2) new vanity ideas you would like to see.

3) collector's gear.

4) favorite vanities you would like to see come back for a weekend.

5) item styles you would want to see.

6) vanity weapons?

For item 2 I would love to see a black suit with shades for my avatar, or some beach gear. Item 5 I would love some crystal themed gear, picture your own glacian suit ;) . And item 6 we need these. PL has gear that looks like a banjo, even if its a weapon and not vanity I would love a surf board for chillin at the pier B).

I'd love some feed back and suport for this, I already see guilies using founders gear and other discontinued items for the fashion statement. A sub-forum to discuss this would be great :)

PS: @STG, if players tell you what vanities they will buy we get to all look fly while you recieve more plat sales ;) it's a win-win if you ask me.

Wutzgood
09-24-2013, 10:57 PM
Wouldn't mind it. I could find out if I am missing any sets at least.

Frohnatur
09-24-2013, 11:30 PM
More to gossip about! Yeah!

Like: "have you seen xy and his rediculous combo of command mask and blood archmage suit? I mean, seriously, a mage... omg! He looks so sm! :0"

But I guess this would be closed due to calling out :(

Soundlesskill
09-25-2013, 12:04 AM

Like: "have you seen xy and his rediculous combo of command mask and blood archmage suit? I mean, seriously, a mage... omg! He looks so sm! :0"

Omg hahahahahahahahahahahaa

Crowsfoot
09-25-2013, 12:20 AM

Lmao

KingMartin
09-25-2013, 03:21 AM
Being an absolute fashion noob, I fully support Crow's idea. Perhaps I will finally understand what is this market about :D

Crowsfoot
09-25-2013, 09:35 AM
Being an absolute fashion noob, I fully support Crow's idea. Perhaps I will finally understand what is this market about :D

Kind of what I'm going for. I am, by no measure, a "fashionable" player but I do like the idea of a place to suggest new vanities. If you give people an outlet they will post.

Emmacheese
09-25-2013, 09:39 AM
Nice idea crow :peaceful: I am all up for it as I love my outfits!

Crowsfoot
10-02-2013, 03:20 PM
Saw frohn's thread on underpants vanity, LOL. This would be the place for posts like that xD

Frohnatur
10-02-2013, 05:18 PM
True enuff :D

Crowsfoot
10-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Honestly I dropped my phone laughing at your thread mate, good stuff xD