PDA

View Full Version : Some Get it Some Dont (Scams)

Betrayal
09-25-2013, 03:59 AM
If you are thinking about posting a scam that has happen to you or you seen save it i 100% agree that scams shouldnt be posted in threads cause all your doing is giving a scammer or someone that has been scammed ideas on how to scam there are threads that tells you some scams to watch out for no matter how much you moan/fuss about being scammed its not going get your stuff back just report and move on dont post about it havent you noticed how fast the threads about scams get lock its for a reason

Wutzgood
09-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Not a single period in that whole wall of post.

Betrayal
09-25-2013, 09:39 PM
Ok made my point.

Vystirch
09-25-2013, 10:08 PM
Lol I get your point. Scams shouldn't be posted on forums, so that people don't get ideas. but next time can we get a bit of punctuation bud?

-Vys

Betrayal
09-25-2013, 11:02 PM
Yeah never done forums till now i usually just play the game or do talking like on COD

chitgoks
09-26-2013, 03:41 AM
i almost choked myself reading from start to finish jk

KingMartin
09-26-2013, 07:06 AM
The longest sentence evah :D

I don't understand how one can get scammed though. I ignore 100% of random trade requests and when I trade I double check each window and don't forget to count 0's before final confirmation. I trade only familiar items I know price of and I don't believe any quick wins offers. Very simple. :)

This is not to start discussion of any kind because tons of threads has been written on this topic so far.

Daddyblu
09-26-2013, 07:19 AM
If you are thinking about posting a scam that has happen to you or you seen save it i 100% agree that scams shouldnt be posted in threads cause all your doing is giving a scammer or someone that has been scammed ideas on how to scam there are threads that tells you some scams to watch out for no matter how much you moan/fuss about being scammed its not going get your stuff back just report and move on dont post about it havent you noticed how fast the threads about scams get lock its for a reason

Dude no offence but i dont get your point.. your running in circles!

use comma next time or period

Erdnase
09-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Personally i didnt have a problem understanding, but for others who did, i cleared up your post a bit.

If you are thinking about posting a scam that has happened to you or you have seen, save it. I 100% agree that scams shouldn’t be posted in threads. All you’re doing is giving a scammer, or someone that has been scammed, ideas on how to scam. There are threads that tell you some scams to watch out for. No matter how much you moan/fuss about being scammed, it’s not going get your stuff back. Just report and move on, don’t post about it. Haven’t you noticed how fast the threads about scams get locked? It’s for a reason.

Betrayal
09-26-2013, 02:34 PM
Thank you

Erdnase
09-26-2013, 03:44 PM
No problem, and btw i agree. Sadly there is little you can do after being scammed. The best thing is to simply report, take it as a learning lesson, and be as careful as you can the next time.