PDA

View Full Version : How those each classes help in battle and what are they best pets?

Zaariscik
09-25-2013, 04:07 AM
Hello guys!
I posted this thread here in AL discussion because i cant post in AL guides.
So guys, here are the guides in each classes in Arcane Legends!

Warrior: This class is the right one for taking the “Tank” role in parties, they have a bigger energy bar and strength, thus being able to resist a lot more damage than other classes. They are responsible to always holding the aggro of all the enemies.

Rogue: This is the best DPS class when fighting single enemies, they can yield and outstanding amount of damage in a very short period of time. They are also good when dodging attacks from enemies, but not good when facing large crowds.

Sorcerer: The sorcerer can either be a long range dps class or strictly party healers. They are pretty weak when taking direct hits and should never take the lead in a party.

Best Pets in each classes

For warrior, i think its ribbit.
For rogue, i think its talon.
For sorcerer, i think its colton.

But guys you can share your ideas here in this thread to help and guide other players!
I wish this thread will help you all!
Goodluck!

Crowsfoot
09-25-2013, 06:29 AM
Mages are crowd control. Heavy stun rate and clock helps keep the mobs supressed from slamming a single player killing him instantly. Mages don't need heal. Out of the top five mages I know 0% use heal. shield is much better than heal as a defensive skill and some mages can get away without shield as well (I know of two). And rouge are long range dps...aimed shot, noxious bolt, shadow veil, and traps is a common elite build, and none of those are mele attacks (some use the knife storm skill instead of noxious or aimed).

KingMartin
09-25-2013, 07:12 AM
For rogue, i think its talon.

Yes, but with increasing level, % damage pets should not neglected. I indeed think that Talon still delivers best average damage, but common pets to consider are also Horton and some others. And also old good Mali.

A rogue should definitely give a go to pets like Loki, Slag, Flap Jack, Abaddon, Wrathjaw (if I remember correctly)... All these pets have %-based damage boost. I think there's even one goat that offers dmg and crit in the same time (Esteban?)

And I agree with crow, shield, clock, ice, and fire turns well-geared mage into a juggernaut. Just for fun, I tested low-level mage. I dropped heal pretty soon because it was sheer waste of skill. (Speaking about PvE of course).

bhutkeyur
09-26-2013, 03:19 AM
for mage lighting, ice, fire and clock...dont need shield or heal for end game
for lvling i prefer shield and heal

unknownkj
09-26-2013, 04:48 AM
Rogue have traps to help out with mobs. They are good at bossing due to dps. Warriors are well tank and take aggro. Smurfs are great mobbing class. Plenty of disables to immobilize mobs with clock and ice. Great aoe and mana support if u decided to spec heal.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4