PDA

View Full Version : Time it takes to reply to email?

Betrayal
09-25-2013, 10:40 AM
Anyone know how take support to email back i sent them an email about some of plat missing i was saving do i need to resend it?

Commanderkeen
09-25-2013, 11:27 AM
It really depends. If it's about plat they usually respond pretty quick. You can also go to spacetime nexus in the main menu and it will tell you everything that you have spent plat on.

Samhayne
09-25-2013, 12:27 PM
It varies by volume. Sometimes the Support Team is slammed and sometimes not.

Unfortunately, we've had the fall flu here in the office and a couple of the support guys are out sick. That and some higher request volume and the team is a bit behind. It may be 24 hours right now for action on your issue (although we are striving for faster). Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Limitational
09-25-2013, 03:33 PM
It varies by volume. Sometimes the Support Team is slammed and sometimes not.

Unfortunately, we've had the fall flu here in the office and a couple of the support guys are out sick. That and some higher request volume and the team is a bit behind. It may be 24 hours right now for action on your issue (although we are striving for faster). Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

24 hours? Really. I sent my email monday :/

Betrayal
09-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Somehow i got speed it is stuck at 30 mins been 24 hours and logged on speed is still at 30 mins sent 2 emails about it havent heard back i was saving the plat to reset my stats

Valkiryas
09-25-2013, 08:56 PM
Normally 24 - 25 Hours.

They answer and resolved the problem very quick ( Is that way for me ) :)

miistic
09-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Normally 24 - 25 Hours.

They answer and resolved the problem very quick ( Is that way for me ) :)
same.

Samhayne
09-26-2013, 01:46 PM
24 hours? Really. I sent my email monday :/

Hey Limitational,

I don't see a support ticket by the same email that you used here on the forums. You might re-send it?

Sorcerie
09-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Okay I have question...

I have contacted the nativex support team from the email link provided in the technical support section stickie'd in the forum as well as the contact us email provided by the nativex website itself.

The first email I sent on 9/21 to (support@w3imobilesolutions.com) and the second on 9/23 to (sales@nativex.com)

I did this to cover my bases as I have read through here that sometimes you have to send them a couple of emails to get a response. It is now 9/26 and I still haven't heard from either source. Does anyone advise that I continue to wait for another day or so? should I email again?

I'm doing my best to be patient, but it irks me when I see others getting responses 24 hrs after sending an email and I'm going on a week now and nothing. :(

Betrayal
09-26-2013, 02:29 PM
The speed is stuck on 23 mins been 2 days now lol