PDA

View Full Version : Bug/Glitch where you cannot move.

SirMageR
09-25-2013, 11:09 AM
Device: Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, Android.

Arcane Legends is up to date and everything.

I was running Brakcnridge normal, and I had luck elixer, and leprechaun pendant on too. I got lucky and a locked crate dropped. Then the BUG kicked in. I COULD NOT MOVE, i was moving the joystick, but my character was not moving. I used shadow pierce over and over, but me or my pet could not reach it. BTW, I WAS NOT LAGGING, less than 300 ping, which is not laggy whatsoever. Eventually, someone told me to restart map, but mobs were cleared but my locked was gone.

I wouldn't be anywhere near as annoyed if I had just not seen it and forgot to pick it up, but what annoys me is i lost a locked, due to a BUG/GLITCH, which of course could turn into gold, or mythic or arcane items! :( :( :(

Could an admin sort of put a locked in my inventory maybe or do something, because players should not be losing out because of a damn glitch.

Derezzzed
09-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Happens to me aswell, it seems to happen when u use shadow pierce and hit a wall on the map (not 100% sure but I've been froze a couple times doing that)

xXz21
09-25-2013, 02:05 PM
its happen on movil/tablet device.. and maybe on pc when u lagged.

u can invite another to pt he join on map y left and log again and join the map again and just go to take the locked if u lost because u don't try to get it..

Soundlesskill
09-26-2013, 04:41 AM
It mostly happen when you pierce and lag

frejajoan
09-27-2013, 06:33 PM
I've had the exact same situation with a locked crate, good thing I was running PUG with a friend and he added me to pt.
I was able to restart AL and log back in and joined him back in the map. Thank God my crate was still there!!!!

I've seen this happen with a lot of players, in diff classes and diff countries. Hopefully sts would fix.
Until then, remap is the only solution.

Kraoracha
09-30-2013, 09:51 AM
I had it in the icey part of nordr, was my first time to be there so thought it was part of the game, that i was freezing, lol.

Alhuntrazeck
09-30-2013, 10:00 AM
Lol its jus a locked :p but I get you. If you enter PvP with the elixir tab open the joystick is removed as wel but I don't see how they're related.

TankingRogue
07-13-2015, 11:24 AM
happened to me when i finished last boss in arena in a solo pt. using chrome so i opened the game in a new tab (without closing he original) and it worked. the map was finished but i was still in the arena and the chest was still there.