PDA

View Full Version : The Little Disturbing Things....

Black666heart
09-25-2013, 01:01 PM
The Little Disturbing Things....

that can be annoying and often spoken out! we all know 2 of the following in my view "Problems"....

1. Smashers -> Many people complain bout them and i think not without reason.
2. Bomber and Crusher Armadas with tons of heal spells and Healers.

1) The Smashers

The AI ain't that bad how many people say, most people jsut don't know how they work, but still one thing is annoying as hellbunny, losing a smasher to a single wall piece!
Smashers should ignore wallparts with less then 3 wallpieces! i mean seriously this guys ain't that cheap if they would cost as much as a gobbler or brawler i would say tata tralla and produce 50 of them....
but this is just leading nowhere and people spam like 40 Bomber or crusher at once and heal them 5 times .... what leads to our 2nd thing... but first few ideas of how smashers could be improved!

1.Add a new rule so that smashers ignore small left behind wallparts so they only attack combined walls with atleast 3 or more parts.
2.make this not so smart cute tiny plushy guys atleast cheaper damn it! It's the ppl with brain who get the money ... (okay not all, lets leave out music and acting industrie xD)

2) Huge groups of defense blowing troops....

Such a pain on my nose why do we even have brawler,smasher,spitter,gobbler,blaster,avenger and devestators?!?!
seriously i thought we should find a nice mix of different troops to destroy enemy villages -> use strategies. but it cant be that ppl just spam bombers and crushers and 1 second before they die it is like "HEY WELCOME BACK GUYS! NOW GET THE OTHER HALF OF THE VILLAGE!"
I think the Heal Spell should be a lot weaker or just different. Here my 3 ideas of a new Healspell:

1. make it weaker and for that also cheaper and faster to create
2. it should heal a fix amount for each unit in the targetet area -> 150 on 1st level and then +50 for each upgrade so a crusher with 200 life gets 350 after using the spell, like this you can still safe all your troops in the area and let them fight longer but you cant spam in high life troops and make them kinda immortal.
3. give it a limit of 2 Heal spells so it cant be spammed 5 times in a row.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I'm sorry that my pre-post had some "expression" words inside, i'm just an emotional guy here and there and they were not ment to insult someone or something and normally belong to my normal vocab ;P Hope this is age 6 now :x

EternityZero
09-25-2013, 02:01 PM
heal spell sould be called immortal spell xD

Multibird
09-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Ppl need to stop complaining and play

csb
09-27-2013, 01:08 PM
I use heals all the time. The spell is not OP.

First of all, the heal only works in a small radius. You have to have some skill to use it at the right time, right place, and on the right troops. And, it only lasts maybe 10 seconds. It costs 24Kg each, so it cuts into my profit. I don't use it unless the fort has a lot of resources.

One time I attacked a fort that was too hard to win. But, there was a big pile of gold. I was able to dig through three levels of walls with crushers and smashers. Before the crushers died, I let loose a hoard of gobblers that went straight to the gold. But, the gold was surrounded by Acid dragons and Ice dragons. Normally, this would be instant death for gobblers. So, I dropped a heal on the gold hoard. The gobblers stayed alive long enough to finish off the hoard.

The heal spell isn't OP. It's just a tool like any other that can be really effective in some situations.

Multibird
09-30-2013, 10:43 PM
I use heals all the time. The spell is not OP.

First of all, the heal only works in a small radius. You have to have some skill to use it at the right time, right place, and on the right troops. And, it only lasts maybe 10 seconds. It costs 24Kg each, so it cuts into my profit. I don't use it unless the fort has a lot of resources.

One time I attacked a fort that was too hard to win. But, there was a big pile of gold. I was able to dig through three levels of walls with crushers and smashers. Before the crushers died, I let loose a hoard of gobblers that went straight to the gold. But, the gold was surrounded by Acid dragons and Ice dragons. Normally, this would be instant death for gobblers. So, I dropped a heal on the gold hoard. The gobblers stayed alive long enough to finish off the hoard.

The heal spell isn't OP. It's just a tool like any other that can be really effective in some situations.

Lvl 1 heal rocks :p