PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so we got the AFK title..

Soundlesskill
09-25-2013, 01:31 PM
I believe the title is kinda useless atm (just MY opinion) but I think the [--I AM MUTED--] title would be more of a success.

Taejo
09-25-2013, 01:36 PM
I noticed a good amount of people wear the title when they aren't actually AFK. I think the same exact thing will happen with the muted title. I also noticed there's a good amount of people who don't even know what the AFK acronym stands for...

Both are useful if the surrounding people are experienced gamers.

Alrisaia
09-25-2013, 01:42 PM
i named Esteban -iammuted-

I've had to use him infrequently but useful from time to time

Crowsfoot
09-25-2013, 03:00 PM
i named Esteban -iammuted-

I've had to use him infrequently but useful from time to time

HEEEEEEEY that was my idea, showed u second day I joined ER

DoctorWabbit
09-25-2013, 03:08 PM
:00000

Drearivev
09-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Maybe if you become muted, then it automatically says [I am Muted]. You can change it if you want, and you're only allowed to use it as a title when you really are muted.

Morholt
09-25-2013, 10:07 PM
I noticed a good amount of people wear the title when they aren't actually AFK. I think the same exact thing will happen with the muted title. I also noticed there's a good amount of people who don't even know what the AFK acronym stands for...

Both are useful if the surrounding people are experienced gamers.Agreed.
I really think most people don't know the term, as many players are just random mobile gamers who never touched a mmorpg before.
A lot of people are wearing it 24/7 while playing.

Muted title is a good idea.
An automated system that responds to people with "this person is currently muted; please wait amoment to converse with thrmt" would be nice, too.

Soundlesskill
09-26-2013, 12:18 AM
Maybe if you become muted, then it automatically says [I am Muted]. You can change it if you want, and you're only allowed to use it as a title when you really are muted.

Agreed

bhutkeyur
09-26-2013, 07:11 AM
agreed

Alrisaia
09-26-2013, 11:25 AM
HEEEEEEEY that was my idea, showed u second day I joined ER

AND I LOVE THE IDEA!!! It's actually what gave me the idea to suggest the [ Titles ] for AFK and Muted :)

Energizeric
09-26-2013, 07:53 PM
Problem with the "I am AFK" title is that people who PM me from the friends list do not see this. We really need an "I am away" auto response option like the instant messaging programs offer.

nickaizoku
09-27-2013, 01:36 PM
So saying bad word is achievement now? Lol