PDA

View Full Version : Most Fun Class To Play!

SirMageR
09-25-2013, 03:47 PM
In your opinion, what is the most FUN class to play? Personally, my warrior isn't so fun at the moment because I have real low damage, therefore slow kills. Mages are fun, as are rogues! What do you think?

Bullox
09-25-2013, 04:04 PM
If you mean for PvP.....if you have no Mythics/Arcane, no class makes really fun to play....

For PvE..... all Classes making fun.... Sorc a little bit more, because of its playstyle. ..

Drearivev
09-25-2013, 06:37 PM
^I have no Mythic/Arcane, but I have fun :)

I'd say Sorcerer.

Crowsfoot
09-25-2013, 07:38 PM
(reference my forum avatar) warrs are the lazy man's class. Don't die, hold aggro. Its become second nature to me and now I just crack jokes and have a good time running elite.

Sariita
09-25-2013, 07:50 PM
I'd say Sorcerer and Rouges Can't decide Hahaha

Frohnatur
09-26-2013, 12:55 AM
I'd say warrior. But not because its the lazy mens choice but for having not to walk all the way back in Elite to the boss as often as rogues and sorcs have to do, but acutally fight more than walking. Other than that? Sorcerers. The playing style (as was mentioned before) is the best. When I played PL, I styled and equipped my bear as a sorc. that was fun. lol. People got so confused about my role, lol... That was great about PL. In AL we are all pinned down to our roles... sad enough.

Instanthumor
09-26-2013, 01:02 AM
I've played all three classes, and by far, i personally enjoy my mage the most. I got so tired of my rouge that i deleted the account, and i usually play my warrior for endgame things.
I enjoy the mage because although you have crap armor and hp, the arcane shield pretty much just cancels everything out. Plus, my KD/R on my mage is actually outstanding compared to my warriors. Lol...

Frohnatur
09-26-2013, 01:09 AM
Mage is weak, but it is the most fun, I agree.

Cremated
09-26-2013, 01:38 AM
I love how everyone thinks "if you have no mythic or arcane its no point pvp" personally I think rogue is easiest in pvp to kill myth arcane. I could 1v1 arcane myth rogues and still win in nordr expansion. Skill > gear.

Pve has to be mage

Instanthumor
09-26-2013, 01:45 AM
Actually, IMO, 1v1ing rogue to rouge, i think luck is the big playing part involved here. The first rogue to crit + crit + dodge + crit wins.

Soundlesskill
09-26-2013, 04:46 AM
Actually, IMO, 1v1ing rogue to rouge, i think luck is the big playing part involved here. The first rogue to crit + crit + dodge + crit wins.

Ofc, no skill required to kill a rouge, crit = win.

Hectororius
09-26-2013, 07:58 AM
Rogues are the New Squishy imo. Your life bar goes from 50% to 0% very quick lol! My main is warrior and I do my best to keep my team alive, but sometimes they die before my HoR CD is over. I dont even think you can pot spam sometimes you die so fast!

And Yes, Mage is Fun, but nothing like grinding away with a Warrior :)

Alhuntrazeck
09-26-2013, 07:59 AM
IMO, it'd be mage...tanks are just meh, and rogues? Mashing buttons is like all it takes to master this class. 1v1 in rogue fights is basically who gets in the first as+sp combo and who crits highest.

keikali
09-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Having all three classes as toons and are cap or near cap, i'd say its in this order:

Mage > Warrior > Rogue

saiyen
09-26-2013, 10:34 AM
I like to nuke stuff :p so yea mages ftw ( pve )

Erdnase
09-26-2013, 10:52 AM
For pve, mages all the way. They give many options on crowd control, allowing a more creative way of playing the game imo. Warriors would be second. Being able to taunt and take all dmg from a group of mobs makes me feel strong :p. Rogues.. I usually fall asleep while mashing buttons.. But no offense to rogues, i always like to have a good one on my team. :)

Pvp, all classes can be pretty darn cool. For mage you can just curse a group, run, and watch you rack up some kills (talking mostly 5v5 here). For war, again, taking dmg and living makes ya feel strong. And for rogues, they're a little more fun in pvp. But still, stay back, and mash some combos. (and still no offense to rogues, love ya'll ;))