PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in

Emmacheese
09-25-2013, 05:55 PM
I can't log in on my main account I've tried 3 different devices all the same so I made a new account and it logged in fine :( it's just stuck on loading!

Emmacheese
09-26-2013, 05:37 AM
Still can't log in! The lil dog has been running for hours! He must be tied by now! :witless: it's just my main account that seems to be "stuck" as I made another and it works fine

Prahasit Prahi
09-26-2013, 07:50 AM
I too have Experienced this once first my main account next my all accounts didnt work
jus i resetted the phone and again installed the game it worked bt later i gotta know that my internet problem

did u try other devices on the same internet connection????

Emmacheese
09-26-2013, 07:57 AM
Yah I have tried 4 devices 2 internet connections and it's just my main account that I log in with google, my new google account works fine :(

Deadroth
09-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Oh nooo! Emmaa.. Try to calm down friend, and wait 30-20 mins, then try again.

Try to log on phone, then on pc.

________
Dead :)

Alhuntrazeck
09-26-2013, 09:54 AM
Maybe its a problem with G+? Email STS and ask for them to make another sts account with the same email?

Emmacheese
09-26-2013, 10:43 AM
We'll you would think that would be easy, however .....

Hello,

I’m sorry you are having a hard time logging into your account. In order to fix your account we will need to transfer your character and all items to a new account. The first thing I need you to do is gather all of your items from your stash and ensure you have taken all of your gold also. Next, I need you to do is to register a new Spacetime Studios account using your email address

Am I reading this right? I can't even get to my character select screen let alone get my items from my stash! So does this mean I lose my stash? :(

Alrisaia
09-26-2013, 10:46 AM
We'll you would think that would be easy, however .....

Hello,

I’m sorry you are having a hard time logging into your account. In order to fix your account we will need to transfer your character and all items to a new account. The first thing I need you to do is gather all of your items from your stash and ensure you have taken all of your gold also. Next, I need you to do is to register a new Spacetime Studios account using your email address

Am I reading this right? I can't even get to my character select screen let alone get my items from my stash! So does this mean I lose my stash? :(

This actually sounds 'scammish'... I wouldn't do this:

a) the grammer is incorrect
b) now they're telling you to register a new account using your personal email address...

Who did you open the ticket with?

Emmacheese
09-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Dracknor is the assigned agent on my case, this is just getting weirder :( it's been nearly 24 hours I've been locked out of my whole account!

Alrisaia
09-26-2013, 10:55 AM
That sounds really crazy... Make a whole new account? ... Sorry maybe I'm just paranoid.

Where did you open your ticket Emma?

Emmacheese
09-26-2013, 10:57 AM
https://spacetimestudios.desk.com
Is where my cases is along with other cases and the email is from sts :bull_head:

Samhayne
09-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Hey Emmacheese,

Our apologies for necessity to create a new account for you. It is a data issue that only comes up with very few users. Unfortunately, you happen to be one of them.

I'll close this thread up, as any discussion specific to your account would be a private matter. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send me a private message.