PDA

View Full Version : Teleport between ctf and tdm

Ravager
09-25-2013, 07:24 PM
I jump into a ctf room. It is empty. I now have to teleport to another zone then teleport to tdm. Can you guys make it so it is accessible from the map view to teleport between the 2 pvp zones?

Taejo
09-25-2013, 08:01 PM
The "PvP Maps" button disappears from the world map when you're inside a PvP map. This isn't the case for Elite maps. I agree change it so the "PvP Maps" button is on the world map even when inside a PvP map.

Crowsfoot
09-25-2013, 08:10 PM
I agree entirely, have thought this for awhile.

Would leave a thank but I've "given out to much reputation in last 24hrs" not sure why there is such a thing since I left all to different people...new suggestion, don't limit my thanks per day.

Samhayne
09-26-2013, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the input on this one. It's on the list, I'm not sure if or when it will get changed, but we're aware of it.

Ravager
10-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the input on this one. It's on the list, I'm not sure if or when it will get changed, but we're aware of it.

Is this still on the roadmap or did it get lost in the shuffle? Unfortunately, with less people playing currently, constantly rewarping to towns becomes cumbersome.

fiftyonecents
10-05-2014, 11:18 PM
I jump into a ctf room. It is empty. I now have to teleport to another zone then teleport to tdm. Can you guys make it so it is accessible from the map view to teleport between the 2 pvp zones?

AGREED ....I too have thought of this idea , however I took upon myself to post a thread about the location of the EXIT button for to eliminate unwanted departures when some butt head ends a war by flagging and we unaware till its too late.

+10

fiftyonecents
10-05-2014, 11:23 PM

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?179211-Adjust-the-exit-button-on-the-end-page-of-pvp-arenas-please-p

this is the link to my thread see if you agree or disagree.

thanks.

nice thread