PDA

View Full Version : Hacking - just to clerify

Tehh
09-25-2013, 07:42 PM
1.hacking is changing the codeing of a game to play a way the game qas not intended to be played.

2. If you change the codeing of AL, it's changes the codeing of the CLIENT(your device)

3.haveing said that, the CLIENT must connect and match up with the SERVER( the game is run on a server ).
The CLIENT cannot match up with the SERVER with different codeing, makeing it unplayable until the codeing matches up..

THERE FORE, HACKING IS NOT POSSIBLE ON AL. Please end the hacking threads :)

Crowsfoot
09-25-2013, 07:47 PM
"Chh, u jus sain dis cause u a hacker"

50k says at least one person will think that after they read this thread.

Tehh
09-25-2013, 07:52 PM
"Chh, u jus sain dis cause u a hacker"

50k says at least one person will think that after they read this thread.

Lol, not betting on that because its proboly true :p

xcainnblecterx
09-25-2013, 08:16 PM
Chh, u just sain dis cause u a hacker

xXz21
09-26-2013, 02:05 AM
this is not hacking..

this is for use a ''program'' and change some code in the client game..

hacking: use mysql/ddos attack to join to date base game and change permission to X user or deleted items/gold/characters/ban/unban/platinum/ add items to ur character/ or just for put down the servers..

this is hacking.

u are talking about ''Cheating'' its very diferent and its not the same..

cheating = program changin the code's on game client for wharever u want (speed, armors look, speed hack, teleport hack, etc this is visual on client..)

but u can make something with another cheats too but never join to date base. maybe if u have the user/password and ip from server..

i know that because i study computation/programation.

Tehh
09-26-2013, 05:50 AM
this is not hacking..

this is for use a ''program'' and change some code in the client game..

hacking: use mysql/ddos attack to join to date base game and change permission to X user or deleted items/gold/characters/ban/unban/platinum/ add items to ur character/ or just for put down the servers..

this is hacking.

u are talking about ''Cheating'' its very diferent and its not the same..

cheating = program changin the code's on game client for wharever u want (speed, armors look, speed hack, teleport hack, etc this is visual on client..)

but u can make something with another cheats too but never join to date base. maybe if u have the user/password and ip from server..

i know that because i study computation/programation.
Thanks for posting that :) clearly you know your stuff

bhutkeyur
09-26-2013, 07:25 AM
1.hacking is changing the codeing of a game to play a way the game qas not intended to be played.

2. If you change the codeing of AL, it's changes the codeing of the CLIENT(your device)

3.haveing said that, the CLIENT must connect and match up with the SERVER( the game is run on a server ).
The CLIENT cannot match up with the SERVER with different codeing, makeing it unplayable until the codeing matches up..

Lool impossible? i dont think so...dont give challange which worth nothing :)

Daddyblu
09-26-2013, 07:35 AM

lol this is noob stuff.. all wrong

Solid
09-26-2013, 10:54 AM
You must be new to AL?

There have been many "hackers" in the past and they are mostly banned.

For example- season 3 ish there was a flag hacker in CTF, they did about 1k-3k flags a day.

Got banned.

So it is possible.

DocDoBig
09-26-2013, 11:09 AM
You must be new to AL?

There have been many "hackers" in the past and they are mostly banned.

For example- season 3 ish there was a flag hacker in CTF, they did about 1k-3k flags a day.

Got banned.

So it is possible.

Clarify between hacking and using bots before calling other people new.

Ihavenokills
09-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Clarify between hacking and using bots before calling other people new.

Ahhhhh beat me to it lol

FluffNStuff
09-26-2013, 01:12 PM
Backs away slowly while waving to Dev as the thread disappears ....

Bless
09-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Tell that to the guy who hacked the game in Season 1 or 2, I forget ;). He changed his stats to 1000s and easily got 10 second elite records.

Tehh
09-26-2013, 02:09 PM
I am talking about hacking everyone, stat bots are different...