PDA

View Full Version : Is SL Still Playable?

Taejo
09-25-2013, 10:19 PM
I started playing SL since it was released, and then moved to AL in February. I was wondering if SL still had life, and is worth coming back to (as a L41). I know there's been no updates in several months, so I wanted an honest opinion from those of you who still play. Come back or move on?

Thanks.

EDIT: SL has been my favorite of all the titles thus far. Shame it's in a slump :(

Zaonabiuibil
09-26-2013, 05:09 AM
No. There isn't.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

DoctorWabbit
09-26-2013, 05:36 AM
Yeah i think its almost dead because many games came out from sts very quickly.Bad to hear but there are a few players still playing it

Aracnus
09-26-2013, 06:59 AM
Yeah, you can still play it.. But with the OP pricing, and the immature (underage-immature) community, your whole experience from playing at 41 cap and before would be ruined.

You might be lucky to find a couple old-er players on, but not much anymore. I still play every now and then, hit me up; IGN: Sheriff

quanebo
09-27-2013, 08:33 PM
move on until sl isn't the gum under stg's shoe.

Taejo
09-27-2013, 11:47 PM
Sad to hear this. Thanks for the feedback!

FluidShot
09-28-2013, 12:14 AM
Sad to hear this. Thanks for the feedback!

Don't try PvP either. It's full of ego-crazy, short-tempered, unbelievably serious, sensitive, and immature players. Not a good community of pvpers.

Best choice would be steer clear of it for a while, unless you haven't capped and you find PvE extremely interesting. Nothing much else here atm.