PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Event Add ups! comments or suggestions are welcome

Daddyblu
09-26-2013, 01:15 AM
Hi all,

I know sts is already going a Halloween event just few add-ups to make it more fun.

1. Halloween Vanity ( can purchase to platinum ) or another version can be acquired by (Halloween Chest) so none platinum user can get another Vanity. but make sure the platinum is a bit cooler than the free vanity ^_^

Vanity: Skeleton , Frankenstein, Witch, Pumpkin, Vampires, Mummy, Yeti, Bigfoot, Horseman , Werewolf , Evil doll, Ghost ect.

Warrior: Lord of Death with Huge Sickle

Rouge: Nurse costume + Big needle Daggers! = Sexy Vanity!

For Ghost Vanity its better For Mages more since they are small :P Like Casper.

HINTS FROM STS!!!!
Vanity for Mage:
You're not the only one and trust me, the Halloween vanity for Sorcerers is anything but cute and cuddly.

Please if you have any drawing :P we would love to see it!

2. Legendary items that symbolize Halloween ( Example : weapons :sickle for warrior, Candy daggers for rouge, broom stick for mage.

3. Halloween pets ( can be acquired by quest line or Halloween chest) legendary or epic. I know the one your making now is by platinum purchase, so make another Halloween pet so non-platinum user can also enjoy the event.

4. elite gold Halloween Chest: drops the items above.

5: Banners Flying Bat Banners like what we had on Valentines Day Flying Hearts

Vanity Helm Sample: Drawing by Juicymango
42727*

Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Lets help STS make this event a huge success.

Thanks!
Guild master of Elitista

Thank you all for your suggestion we did good. only thing that is disappointing is the banners not worth doing in 10 days.

I dont know if STS read about the banner but other thing was very successful.

Vystirch
09-26-2013, 01:18 AM
All good ideas bud.

-Vys

Daddyblu
09-26-2013, 01:19 AM
All good ideas bud.

-Vys

thanks! waiting for more people to add whats on there mind. so every one will enjoy.

najcomp
09-26-2013, 02:31 AM
Halloween boss for elite.omg i love it lol

KingMartin
09-26-2013, 02:39 AM
Please make Rutger with pumpkins appear more often in the arena so that we can achieve the missing AP without having to restart the map a zillion times :)

Meljann
09-26-2013, 02:59 AM
Nice ideas bro I would love to have a candy weapon & a skeleton vanity
-darkhalcyon

Daddyblu
09-26-2013, 03:02 AM
Nice ideas bro I would love to have a candy weapon & a skeleton vanity
-darkhalcyon

Thanks! i added a list of vanity options.

aside from candy weapon what else would match a mage for Halloween anything in mind?

Meljann
09-26-2013, 03:04 AM
Mag Ganda bro if ur ideas came true lol

bhutkeyur
09-26-2013, 03:04 AM
nice ideas

Daddyblu
09-26-2013, 03:13 AM
Mag Ganda bro if ur ideas came true lol

lol wla ka ata bilib sa akin bro eh.. lols balik na sa guild dark

chitgoks
09-26-2013, 03:51 AM
those pumpkin head enemies would be better off if their bodies are scarecrows. fits well f or a pumpkin head if they really want to use it

Soundlesskill
09-26-2013, 04:22 AM
Vampiee vanity lolol that'd be cool :)

Daddyblu
09-26-2013, 04:51 AM
those pumpkin head enemies would be better off if their bodies are scarecrows. fits well f or a pumpkin head if they really want to use it

i cant imagine that lols.. can you post a picture

Daddyblu
09-26-2013, 04:51 AM
Vampiee vanity lolol that'd be cool :)

any idea comes in mind to add up?

Zealouzs
09-26-2013, 11:42 AM
nice Ideas sprt! :) maybe change the name of the elite chest to "Trick or treat chest" lol...

and a ghost pet yay! and a pumpkin helmet and scarecrow armor! haha

-yukitoki

Daddyblu
09-26-2013, 02:39 PM
nice Ideas sprt! :) maybe change the name of the elite chest to "Trick or treat chest" lol...

-yukitoki

Lols! Balik kana sa guild pre

Drearivev
09-26-2013, 07:23 PM
Haha broomstick for Sorcerers.
I would want a new vanity. Witch for Rogues, Frankenstein for Warriors and Vampire for Sorcerers?
Also maybe something like the leprechaun that was in AL for a few weeks, except something more Halloween-ish. Drops good loot if you kill it and reroll. Has a chance to appear in any normal map.

Spyce
09-26-2013, 07:40 PM
The vanities would look very cool.

Soundlesskill
09-27-2013, 12:21 AM
any idea comes in mind to add up?

Frankenstein smurfs

Joncheese
09-27-2013, 06:34 AM
Some ideas i have thought of:

Vanities:

Warrior - Frankenstein, Werewolf/Yeti/Bigfoot, Horseman (preferably headless) GRIM REAPER
Rogue - Witch, Evil Doll (like nightmare before xmas), Devil
Mage - Pumpkin costume (i loooooooove this idea), cousin it (adams family), mini frankenstein, wizard (cloak +hat)/Witch costume, A GHOST COSTUME LIKE CASPER!

Skeleton costumes for ALL CLASSES.

Weapons:

Warrior - Halloween Maul/Axe (purple stick with pumpkin hammer)GIANT SCYTHE
Rogue - Mini Scythes (like daggers)
Mage - Staff with pumpkin head/Broomstick

Armor/Helms:

All red, black and purple outfits (yet to think of a design so leave it with me)

Pets:

Werewolf, Skeletons, pumpkins, ghosts..... I will add more as i think of them :)

Swede
09-27-2013, 10:10 AM
Have you been reading my design document?

:pirate:

Limsi
09-27-2013, 10:44 AM
^ ding ding ding!

This is a positive response for us lolol.

Deadroth
09-27-2013, 10:48 AM
Halloween is dead without ghost so i propose ghost vanity.. as i said.

Also Erd was talking something about ghost vanity.

So as me and Erd said the ghost vanity for mages should be white 'shet' with dark holes for eyes and mouth, it can be hood and armor or something like that

NEXT:

Pumpkin vanity for all classes, i mean pumpkin helm. BIIGG Pumpkin is another must for halloween.

Joncheese
09-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Have you been reading my design document?

:pirate:

Wooooot! Great to hear mate :) can't wait to see the end result!:snowman:

kilian27
09-27-2013, 12:50 PM
Or mobs added in all maps (like mobs who used to drop winter wonderland) which drops those items with the SAME drop rate of pinks as winter wonderlands mobs

Alrisaia
09-27-2013, 01:22 PM
I'm not going to know who to attack with ghosts and skeletons in my party :witless:

Emmacheese
09-27-2013, 01:27 PM
Haha! :hororr:

I'm not going to know who to attack with ghosts and skeletons in my party :witless:

Roberto077
09-27-2013, 01:29 PM
I want a rock vanity. It's literally me.

CallMeOops
09-27-2013, 06:50 PM
Some ideas i have thought of:

Vanities:

Warrior - Frankenstein, Werewolf/Yeti/Bigfoot, Horseman (preferably headless) GRIM REAPER
Rogue - Witch, Evil Doll (like nightmare before xmas), Devil
Mage - Pumpkin costume (i loooooooove this idea), cousin it (adams family), mini frankenstein, wizard (cloak +hat)/Witch costume, A GHOST COSTUME LIKE CASPER!

Skeleton costumes for ALL CLASSES.

Weapons:

Warrior - Halloween Maul/Axe (purple stick with pumpkin hammer)GIANT SCYTHE
Rogue - Mini Scythes (like daggers)
Mage - Staff with pumpkin head/Broomstick

Armor/Helms:

All red, black and purple outfits (yet to think of a design so leave it with me)

Pets:

Werewolf, Skeletons, pumpkins, ghosts..... I will add more as i think of them :)

This sounds awesome!

Daddyblu
09-29-2013, 01:46 AM
This sounds awesome!

Thanks you! lets help STS make this event successful.. the more suggestions is better..

please let me know what comes in your mind.. send me a inbox message

Butterysesh
09-29-2013, 05:51 PM
A broomstick for mage? No thanks

Tishamaxine
09-30-2013, 12:25 AM
How about Halloween vanities ( costumes! )
Or making the bosses and mobs where random costumes

Daddyblu
09-30-2013, 01:51 AM
A broomstick for mage? No thanks

then what do you want as Halloween weapon for mage?

dont be rude and sarcastic... if you dont like the idea then post whats on your mind.

Daddyblu
09-30-2013, 01:52 AM
How about Halloween vanities ( costumes! )
Or making the bosses and mobs where random costumes

yup... read 1st page vanities are already there.

Daddyblu
09-30-2013, 02:00 AM
Halloween is dead without ghost so i propose ghost vanity.. as i said.

Also Erd was talking something about ghost vanity.

So as me and Erd said the ghost vanity for mages should be white 'shet' with dark holes for eyes and mouth, it can be hood and armor or something like that

NEXT:

Pumpkin vanity for all classes, i mean pumpkin helm. BIIGG Pumpkin is another must for halloween.

Ghost Vanity is good for Mages :p really cute since you guys are small

xcainnblecterx
09-30-2013, 03:24 AM
Dont really have ideas for a sorcs weapon except a broom stick. Only thing id say is make the broomstick go for both hands as it'd look really funny with just one

Daddyblu
09-30-2013, 03:43 AM

How to you like this for mages :P

Cute pics :P

Haligali
09-30-2013, 08:45 AM
New boss into arena: take the original pumpkin model and enlarge it into a HUGE!! exploding pumpkin and he will always appear with the small ones.

Derezzzed
09-30-2013, 09:04 AM
Ik there's already a pumpkin pet but I'd think it's be cool to make a spider pet that has a "pull" arcane ability (like rouge traps)

Daddyblu
10-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Ik there's already a pumpkin pet but I'd think it's be cool to make a spider pet that has a "pull" arcane ability (like rouge traps)

that would be nice

Tishamaxine
10-01-2013, 01:45 AM
yup... read 1st page vanities are already there.
Really? Woops.
Sowwy.. :(

Daddyblu
10-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Really? Woops.
Sowwy.. :(

if you have more to add post it and let us know

Fighting
10-01-2013, 05:14 AM
Just a add to pets, a pet like Abaddon n Samael but it a Mummy or a flying Dutch man(like sponge bob)

Daddyblu
10-01-2013, 05:21 AM
Just a add to pets, a pet like Abaddon n Samael but it a Mummy or a flying Dutch man(like sponge bob)

LOL how is sponge bob connected to Halloween? heheh

Muuufasa
10-01-2013, 05:54 AM
Maybe try something different?instead of the old cute blue smurf why don't we make them a little fiercer?maybe a scythe as a weapon,and a pumpkin head with red eyes on fire?

hakoom7
10-01-2013, 07:55 AM
Im loving this thread i cant agree more on the new vanities and pets, like xmas make a special pet that available during the halloween only, something like a lil monster with a pumpkin head it would kinda look like fready kroger but with pumpkin head

Another idea STS never made this, try maybe change maps design to more halloweeny like night time with some freaky things or change klass and shaz costumes lol

Im sure as always we will be surprised

Cyvermont
10-01-2013, 09:17 PM
I think the mage will get pumpkin vanity, just like the xmas tree vanity.. Lol it'll be cute..
I like the idea of "Giant schyte" and grim reaper vanity for warriror and how about nurse costume for rogue.. :p i like the nurse costume in halloween.. Lol

Daddyblu
10-02-2013, 01:45 AM
I think the mage will get pumpkin vanity, just like the xmas tree vanity.. Lol it'll be cute..
I like the idea of "Giant schyte" and grim reaper vanity for warriror and how about nurse costume for rogue.. :p i like the nurse costume in halloween.. Lol

Omg nice idea! Nurse costume for rouge + Big needle would be very sexy!

mapenjay
10-02-2013, 02:04 AM
how bout a player surrounded by bats? like heart banner, what do you think?

Daddyblu
10-02-2013, 07:16 AM
how bout a player surrounded by bats? like heart banner, what do you think?

Nice idea :P i added it on the 1st page

Psykopathic28
10-02-2013, 07:38 AM
Hi all,

I know sts is already going a Halloween event just few add-ups to make it more fun.

1. Halloween Vanity ( can purchase to platinum ) or another version can be acquired by (Halloween Chest) so nion platinum user can get another Vanity. but make sure the platinum is a bit cooler than the free vanity ^_^

Vanity: Skeleton , Frankenstein, Witch, Pumpkin, Vampires, Mummy, Yeti, Bigfoot, Horseman , Werewolf , Evil doll, Ghost ect.

Warrior: Lord of Death with Huge Sickle

Rouge: Nurse costume + Big needle Daggers! = Sexy Vanity!

For Ghost Vanity its better For Mages more since they are small :P Like Casper.

Please if you have any drawing :P we would love to see it!

2. Legendary items that symbolize Halloween ( Example : weapons :sickle for warrior, Candy daggers for rouge, broom stick for mage.

3. Halloween pets ( can be acquired by quest line or Halloween chest) legendary or epic. I know the one your making now is by platinum purchase, so make another Halloween pet so non-platinum user can also enjoy the event.

4. elite gold Halloween Chest: drops the items above.

5: Banners Flying Bat Banners like what we had on Valentines Day Flying Hearts

Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Lets help STS make this event a huge success.

Thanks!
Guild master of Elitista

I think the rogue nurse outfit is silly. Few more things I didn't like. Warriors with sickle and Mage as ghost is cool. I think my favorite ideas you put here was the bats that are like big and little love. That's a cool idea I think.

xcainnblecterx
10-02-2013, 07:58 AM
Ok since its the first Halloween for al a idea popped up. Since most vanities are tradeable i say we have a special one like the valintines hearts. It was great in 3 ways:
1. It was non tradeable so it shows you been around awhile.
2. It gave out another vanity of smaller hearts to people who waved at people having plat purchased it.
3. This combines with reason 2. But it made it so a plat user can buy it and non plat people could still get something out of it.
Now my suggestion is another similar vanity but with ghost floating instead of hearts or happy halloween (like in pl the set that cause hahaha to pop out) or something along those line of halloweenish

Butterysesh
10-02-2013, 10:04 AM
then what do you want as Halloween weapon for mage?

dont be rude and sarcastic... if you dont like the idea then post whats on your mind. Wasnt being rude or sarcastic the fact you just told me that waa rude. Anyways the ghost vanity with a scythe staff for mage would be cool :)

Spell
10-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Perhaps a bow that is in the shap of a bat? :0 that would be cool.candycorn daggers :p
Mage needs a jackolantern gun that shoots black orbs.
And warrior would look awesome with a huge sickle :)

asimauara
10-02-2013, 02:21 PM
How about the pumpkins that are in dead city as pets!?

Juicymango
10-02-2013, 05:21 PM
A vanity Helm like this:

Swede
10-02-2013, 05:42 PM
I see your Sorcerer Halloween vanity and raise you with:

And no, this is not actually a Halloween vanity. :)

Limsi
10-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Looks like the model is gaining too much calories :p

Fig
10-02-2013, 07:06 PM

Well, it's not going to be like pocket legends and go away when halloween is over, right? :O

Daddyblu
10-03-2013, 12:24 AM
A vanity Helm like this:

Nice artwork

Daddyblu
10-03-2013, 12:27 AM
Wasnt being rude or sarcastic the fact you just told me that waa rude. Anyways the ghost vanity with a scythe staff for mage would be cool :)

Thanks!

Daddyblu
10-03-2013, 12:28 AM
Perhaps a bow that is in the shap of a bat? :0 that would be cool.candycorn daggers :p
Mage needs a jackolantern gun that shoots black orbs.
And warrior would look awesome with a huge sickle :)

Try to draw them so we can post it on the 1st page

Taaraveo
10-03-2013, 12:28 AM

-yukitoki

Trick or Treat Chest that be cool! You can loot Treats like hauntlet coins, story token coins besides gold.... Wow can it be done also in running the hauntlet for a Trick or Treat Chest or in the whole Arlor. The Trick part would be a scary ghost or other scary monster will appear on your screen after you open the chest hehe...

Juicymango
10-03-2013, 06:26 AM

Haha wow speechless :) but what would the cloth be then? I came up with this:
What if you make it like the christmas vanity? With the helm as the pumpkin stalk and the whole body is the pumpkin.
Just an idea :) i think you Designers can do it better than me :D

Daddyblu
10-03-2013, 06:31 AM
What if you make it like the christmas vanity? With the helm as the pumpkin stalk and the whole body is the pumpkin.

Dude im beginning to love you!

Nice drawings.

Juicymango
10-03-2013, 07:21 AM
Dude im beginning to love you!

Nice drawings.
Haha thx man :)

najcomp
10-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Free trick or treat event that will give u a chance for mythic or arcane?

Sorcerie
10-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Ok, I might be the only one here, but I'd really like to see a cool looking vanity for the sorc for Halloween.

The pumpkin idea is great, but some people don't really go for the cute and cuddly look, so an alternate outfit that gives off a more spooky vibe would be awesome. Like a witch/warlock outfit with a hat or hood -- that way it keeps in line with the Halloween theme, but gives people the option of picking something not as cute.

keikali
10-03-2013, 11:25 AM

That drawing gave me a good laugh!. I'd love to see some kind of vanity like this.

The pumpkin model with a scythe is a HOT vanity I would love to see.

Juicymango
10-03-2013, 12:20 PM
Ok, I might be the only one here, but I'd really like to see a cool looking vanity for the sorc for Halloween.

The pumpkin idea is great, but some people don't really go for the cute and cuddly look, so an alternate outfit that gives off a more spooky vibe would be awesome. Like a witch/warlock outfit with a hat or hood -- that way it keeps in line with the Halloween theme, but gives people the option of picking something not as cute.

Like this?:

Juicymango
10-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Or a ghost vanity like this:
The Helm sucks a bit but i think you can imagine what i mean xD

Osabevie
10-03-2013, 12:58 PM
This made me laugh too much XD thx jucy but it is a great idea :)

Juicymango
10-03-2013, 01:27 PM
This made me laugh too much XD thx jucy but it is a great idea :)

Yea it looks very funny hehe agree :)

Zuzeq
10-03-2013, 01:29 PM

Awesome idea^

Deadroth
10-03-2013, 01:31 PM

How to you like this for mages :P

Cute pics :P

Yeah somethin like that bro, but i would prefer pumpkin on mage head, wasn't it great? XD And for 'armor' i would love to have 'invisible one', which would change mages skin color to orange :) It would be pumpkin wid orange body. Cute isn't it XD

Deadroth
10-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Like this?:

Apart from that 'little' skull as hat i would like to have 'biig' skull as hat or dark, old hat a'la founder black mantle (but old one) XD In ghost suit i would go for something like a'la white ranger cloak for rogues, but on mage head, it would look as giant hood :)

Derezzzed
10-03-2013, 01:43 PM

Awesome idea^

Thanks ^.^ even if it doesn't get introduced at Halloween I think a pet with a "pull" ability is long overdue xP

Juicymango
10-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Yeah somethin like that bro, but i would prefer pumpkin on mage head, wasn't it great? XD And for 'armor' i would love to have 'invisible one', which would change mages skin color to orange :) Itwold be pumpkin wid orange body. Cute isn't it XD

Like this?
Lol you will See many many Orange naked smurfs then haha

katish
10-03-2013, 04:00 PM
or a ghost vanity like this:
the helm sucks a bit but i think you can imagine what i mean xd

i love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Xloveleox
10-03-2013, 08:50 PM
so when will this happen??

Swede
10-04-2013, 11:38 AM

You're not the only one and trust me, the Halloween vanity for Sorcerers is anything but cute and cuddly.

Taejo
10-04-2013, 11:39 AM

Is it an eyeball?

Swede
10-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Is it an eyeball?

No, but I like it!

Derezzzed
10-04-2013, 02:58 PM

I'm still thinking its gonna be the armor that the guy in the Shuyal Gladiator Arena wears ;)

hakoom7
10-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Juicymango i appreciate ur art its lovely but i gotta be honest i wouldnt want to wear those vanities u designed, maybe the pumpkin helm looks cute but the rest are just... i wouldnt immagine myself running as huge pumpkin trying to kill in pvp, maulers will just smash us easly

hakoom7
10-04-2013, 11:37 PM
What a cute mage would be

I would change to rouge if i could wear this

Juicymango
10-05-2013, 10:18 AM
Juicymango i appreciate ur art its lovely but i gotta be honest i wouldnt want to wear those vanities u designed, maybe the pumpkin helm looks cute but the rest are just... i wouldnt immagine myself running as huge pumpkin trying to kill in pvp, maulers will just smash us easly
So if you dont like pumpkins, how would something like that be?
Or for rogues:

Zanpakuto
10-05-2013, 01:49 PM
I want ghostly/shadowy vanities to match Abaddon/wraiths. Wouldn't even care how much Plat that would cost

Aserockon
10-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Map : New elite or normal map like a huge spooky nd haunted house with multiple floors like tower of mardom
Mobs : pumpkin mobs nd maybe statue gargoyles that become alive when we get closer - or a huge grim reaper boss
Rewards : pumpkin chests/Halloween chests - trick or treat coin from which ppl can redeem for new Halloween gears or pets
Vanity : for warriors - zombie vanity with a machete stuck in their heads
for rouges - witches vanity with black suit nd a witch mask
for mages - a grim reaper suit with a black hood / a hunchback suit

_____
Thnx

Sorcerie
10-05-2013, 05:09 PM
You're not the only one and trust me, the Halloween vanity for Sorcerers is anything but cute and cuddly.I wish I could thank this a million times more. Now I'm super stoked!!!

Crowsfoot
10-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Just bring the new myth weapons back and I am happy

Daddyblu
10-06-2013, 01:05 AM
No, but I like it!

Is warrior Vanity Ready? Omg dont forget the flying bat banners!

hakoom7
10-06-2013, 01:14 AM
So if you dont like pumpkins, how would something like that be?
Or for rogues:

Wow the rouge so damn wow man, the mage hmmm kinda fatty lol

Juicymango
10-06-2013, 03:29 AM
Wow the rouge so damn wow man, the mage hmmm kinda fatty lol
Yea mages are always fat hehe

Osabevie
10-06-2013, 04:45 AM
ohh I'm getting excited :)

Daddyblu
10-06-2013, 05:35 AM

Can you also give a hint for warrior vanities :P so that warriors will be exited also

Spell
10-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Ok so i have a few wands drawn up. Tell me what you al think ;D

Sorry i couldnt find my sketch pad lol :P

Spell
10-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Aww u cant see them very well :-/

Spell
10-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Ok heres another try

Spell
10-06-2013, 04:50 PM
I would also like to see some wearable wings of all colors and types.(or just angel/demon)that can be worn in place of a flag like those hearts

Juicymango
10-06-2013, 05:04 PM

Would be awesome to wear a staff like that :)

Spell
10-07-2013, 02:09 AM
:D which one? I personally love the first one hehe.

Emmacheese
10-07-2013, 05:12 AM
I love them all!! Great job hunnnnny! The 1st one deffo sticks out a lil bit more for me too! :applause:

Spell
10-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Thanks em.I thought u might like the first one hehe.

(love that Sig!!)

rivet
10-08-2013, 11:42 PM
1. Lots of webs
2. Flying ghosts/wraiths when you open chests or destroy crates.
3. Spooky music
4. Halloween NPCs for Quests

Daddyblu
10-13-2013, 04:52 AM
its all coming ^_^

why all the mage make efforts in drawing :P i think most mages are females.

As a warrior i did not see a fellow warrior made effort on drawings LOL!

Muuufasa
10-16-2013, 03:32 AM
I'm thinking something like this as the new Mage vanity helm? ;)
Maybe add a little effects like flame or something?

Soundlesskill
10-16-2013, 05:28 AM
HUGE pumpkkin for smurf body :D

Maybe wings as another form of 'banner"

Daddyblu
10-20-2013, 01:24 AM
well guys everything is coming next week! are you all ready?

Amazonina
10-21-2013, 02:02 AM
Elvira, wolfman, ghosts... make tanks Frankenstein! Zombies too.

Daddyblu
10-29-2013, 08:53 AM
Now guess what the banner is? LOLS

chitgoks
10-31-2013, 09:23 AM
pumpkin banner considering maps are loaded with them

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Kakashis
10-31-2013, 05:08 PM
I want pumpkin/slarkles particle effects banner like the valentine's small hearts!

Daddyblu
11-04-2013, 01:18 AM
OMG! the banner is very disappointing!

STS did you listen to our request? how can you make a boring banner like that.

Its like an Leader board banner with pumpkin on it. common STS its a 1 time event per year can you do better than this?

The banner is not even worth 10 days of quest!