PDA

View Full Version : Warriors are overpowered?

NoobRyu
09-26-2013, 06:39 AM
I'm a rogue and I find it very hard if not impossible to drop a warrior. They have all the op buffs, armour, health and everything and for a rogue I finally run out of mana and die. Warriors have it easy, they can replenish they're mana with a skill they use (don't remember name) and so they spam there attacks until I die. I've tried everything to beat warriors, It just won't work.

moonway03
09-26-2013, 06:52 AM
If you dont have a anti warrior build or dont have a good team, then u really dont have a chance.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

rapball
09-26-2013, 06:58 AM
I feel ya

NoobRyu
09-26-2013, 07:20 AM
If you dont have a anti warrior build or dont have a good team, then u really dont have a chance.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

What's anti warrior build?

Paulsebi
09-26-2013, 07:39 AM
Warriors are not op, maybe you don't have a right build, or you meet only warriors full mythics / arcane weap...

Or maybe your items are crap... dunno... better explain better what items you use... maybe build... what warriors you fought etc...

Just coming and saying a class is op is not sufficient and you don't make any point with it... that's my opinion.

NoobRyu
09-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Warriors are not op, maybe you don't have a right build, or you meet only warriors full mythics / arcane weap...

Or maybe your items are crap... dunno... better explain better what items you use... maybe build... what warriors you fought etc...

Just coming and saying a class is op is not sufficient and you don't make any point with it... that's my opinion.

I'm a lvl 21 no mythic/arcane. My gear is maxed out for my lvl, I use Devourer bow. My build is aimed shot, nox bolt, pierce and packs.

Demonassa
09-26-2013, 07:50 AM
I'm a rogue. Naturally I would say that if I'm up against 2 or more warriors. But on a 1 on 1 situation, i'd say its 50-50 unless that warrior is equipped with maul and arcane pet.

NoobRyu
09-26-2013, 08:07 AM
I'm a rogue. Naturally I would say that if I'm up against 2 or more warriors. But on a 1 on 1 situation, i'd say its 50-50 unless that warrior is equipped with maul and arcane pet.

What's ur build? My chances are %10

Paulsebi
09-26-2013, 08:39 AM
Oh you are lvl 21.... Demonassa and me are lvl 36.... so you can't compare lvl 21 with 36... maybe lvl 21 players should help you...good luck!

alexdroog
09-26-2013, 09:10 AM
TY for the tip - finally one level where a non myth warri can be successfull.
Time to make a new twink ;-)

zwapper
09-26-2013, 10:08 AM
twinks are dominated by warrs.. and they are kinda op on every twinking lvls...

even sorcs are underpower over warrs. but they are not unbeatable... with special build you can have a chance to win over them...

kharmel
09-26-2013, 02:33 PM
too many factors that's why maybe u have 10% chance on winning against warriors but it doesn't follow that they are OP.
Factors could be.
1. You are undergeared.
2. you don't have the appropriate build.
3. you don't use your skills properly(someone taught me recently how to kill warriors and its quite effective but not always though).
and reverse that: hehe
1. they have better gear and pet.
2.they have better build.
3. they use their skills with perfect timing and execution.
> just practice and pm your fellow co-level rougues and ask how they do it.

alexdroog
09-27-2013, 04:00 AM
I have a full geared lvl 10 rogue and malison for 1v1 with warri. The fight is either endless or the warri is dead - so no op.
(Exception is pack fail or warri uses samael or glacian)

Robhawk
09-27-2013, 04:32 AM
I'm a lvl 21 no mythic/arcane. My gear is maxed out for my lvl, I use Devourer bow. My build is aimed shot, nox bolt, pierce and packs.

I dont know at level 21... BUT i tell u something: Level up to endgame and meet a maul-warrior, then you really know what a OP-Warrior is about... except of a handfull elite-rouges nobody will ever be able to kill them in 1on1...

Paulsebi
09-27-2013, 04:45 AM
And you will see that rogue is more OP (full mythic) and also mage is OP with arcane staff .... end of story...

This discussion should be classified.....

Arcane / mythic gear users
Mythic gear users
Legendary gear users
Build used per class
Pet used ... etc

If you want to have a conclusion after a thread like this... do it per gear used by players / build / etc... if you are a legendary gear user who is fighting an arcane / mythic user it's normal that you will lose 90% of time.

Frohnatur
09-28-2013, 01:18 AM
Warriors are not OP. I'm happy to see that there's some equality at last. Warriors can kill, mages too, and rogues still have the most kills; the way it should be as most rogues think they are the killing class. I'm okay with that. Important to me was only that Mages and Warriors finally are able to gain some kills. Since the last update and the buff to the weapons this is finally possible.

And, btw, even with my desatrous ping, I am able to give arcane warriors serious trouble, and sometimes kill them... lol. So... not really op here, in this case skill>gear.

Daddyblu
09-30-2013, 02:51 AM
I'm a rogue and I find it very hard if not impossible to drop a warrior. They have all the op buffs, armour, health and everything and for a rogue I finally run out of mana and die. Warriors have it easy, they can replenish they're mana with a skill they use (don't remember name) and so they spam there attacks until I die. I've tried everything to beat warriors, It just won't work.

LOL warriors are not Over power at all.

I just 1-1 match with love yesterday raise to 10.

Score was 10-5, Of course love win :P

Both Party Using the Best Gear In Game :P Maul and full mythic items - Love used the Same with lvl 36 mythic weapon.

at 1st i got 4-0 love was leader 4 to nothing, but i was using PVE build Hor, Sky, VB, and windmill.

Then i respect to Hor, Skype + axe trow + VB.

I started to score match was even.. depends on how good you are in using your pets and series of stun. dont use them both at same time. LOLS.

I remember When i did a combo around 8-10 second stuns and Love was not able to move. Fast win but only happens once. LOLS

So yah warriors are not over power at all. depends on your pvp skills :P

Kayoex
09-30-2013, 07:08 AM
They're not overpowered, I complained much bout this. they have very much health, their excuse is that they don't do much damage. when you run out of mana, you can't heal yourself, and even if they don't have much damage, with time you die.

Pro rogues don't complain about this, I don't know why.

Maybe because you don't have the right build
Maybe because you don't use your mana right
Maybe because you're not skilled @pvp

My main char is a mage for pve. I sometimes try pvp and kill some ppl because I have so much mana, I usually try combos before they use a combo so I get like 40% of their health then continue the battle.

I have a second lv16 rogue pvp rogue character, i'm not from the best pvpers but when I use right combos and use my mana right I win at all classes.

Bangbam
05-25-2014, 10:27 PM
now they do alot of damage. lol

Bless
05-26-2014, 08:02 AM
Necro, read the damn date

Reunegade
05-26-2014, 03:14 PM
Ok.

Kreasadriii
05-26-2014, 04:02 PM
Just be optimist bro ^^
Even in 21 until 22 its possible for mage to beat warrior in 1 vs 1 without swap skill and swap pet.
So you are a rogue, trust ur skills, just try and try, correct ur self and try with another warrior in 1 vs 1..

Each equip (include gem) is very contribute in twinks lvl to win the fight :)
Also with the pet and build skills...

Samdegreat
05-26-2014, 05:25 PM
If your lv 21 then you don't crit a lot as I remember rogues didn't deal insane damage much until 26 cap, as crit % wasn't high enough for constant crits, as 21 is based on luck or ribbit :)

Also the lower level you are the harder it is for rogue because of mana problems, simply time it, deal damage over time but don't use too much mana when the warrior heals for the second time once shield goes down that's normally when the jug is over so giv it all you got that's your chance (12seconds) but as I said its harder at 21 because of crit %

I tried 21 recently and it's amazing how my 26 with 3% extra crit, crits all the time but my 21 never ever does!

Bangbam
05-26-2014, 08:19 PM
totally agree ^

Tendirin
06-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Lol Bless

uunknownn
06-07-2014, 07:09 PM
im level 23 rogue also doing endgame pvp season 5..the only way to take down wařrior in 1vs1 is using pet with mana regen best is sam,glacian,hj or loki,flapjack etc. two types of wařior jugg user harder to defeat conserve your mana while hes in jugg fr 10sec after that spam you a.s bt still watch your mana while war spam skill hes loosing mana coz he has no venge.
vengeful use?a lil easy stun,packs,spam a.s and normal attäck..

this just giving you idea coz i dnt want to blog my personal combo at items ..bt litteraly im a level 23 rogue not maxed out items coz i dont have a tarlok set aside frm my amulet:-) .

Bangbam
06-08-2014, 12:51 PM
what if hes using jugg and venge and heal hmm? ^^

zliverpoolzz
06-16-2014, 08:25 AM
rogue vs warrior ..
the key are mana n keep dmg ..
1. look what type ur gear .. deferent gear deferent build
2. rogue dont add str point ( 1 str=10 hp ) ( 1 int=10 mana 5 hp) just think how to manage ur dext n int
3. use mali ( right )
4. try to managing mana durring the battle
5. dont too much use sp ( low dmg high mana use )
6. try make stun and stun ( warrior cant kill faster than rogue so keep patience but serious )
7. when u see warr healing do the full attack ( if u still have much mana ) but u must stock pack skill first

im newbe but just litle tecnique i use
if i wrong pls correct for make me better next time
thanks