PDA

View Full Version : what's a good build to run on km3?

hexthur
09-26-2013, 09:11 PM
I been dealing with this I been playing for a couple of weeks would like to know wich good build is good only for km3 that's it no maps no elite maps just km3 also wich pet is good to run with . With a group or without . Thanks my current skills are fire ,light,shield,time.

Nesox
09-27-2013, 12:06 AM
Having none of the expensive big hitters for pets I like good old Ribbit for tight spaces like tombs. Charge TS and release, immediatly hit Ribbit's arcane before clock drops, and watch things die. This works best if you hit as large a group as possible.

I run full offence fire, ice, TS, light for km3. I never suggest lightning over ice as a second offensive as having the stun effect is nice. If you are poorly equiped then you may want to add shield rather than light (fire, ice, TS, shield). This will keep Fran from spontaniously one hitting you from across the room on occasion. Ethyls arcane is nice to use to slow mobs between TS drops as well.

Having a party will be faster but choose your party carefully as poor team players will get you killed faster than soloing will. If you don't like how any of your teammates behave don't hesitate to drop them after a run and pick up a new party.

Energizeric
09-27-2013, 02:23 AM
If you are after speed, I'd say best build is Fire, Ice, Time, Gale, and then use Malison for the AoE attacks.

hexthur
09-29-2013, 06:13 PM
Thank you guys so much

Psykopathic28
09-29-2013, 07:10 PM
I use fire light time gale.
As far as legendary pets Colton or wrathjaw will do u good in km3

Kayoex
09-30-2013, 10:15 AM
If you are after speed, I'd say best build is Fire, Ice, Time, Gale, and then use Malison for the AoE attacks.

That's it.