View Full Version : Name 2 of the best GM youve known.and why

Alfai
09-27-2013, 06:35 AM
Name 2 of the greatest GM youve ever had the privellege to know.from which guild and why.

Why 2?Assuming you dont change guild that often, and being in a 3 guilds (including current guild) since youve started AL sounds reasonable.
Why this thread?i personally feel they deserve recognition as running a guild is never easy.

T&C:
1.if possible not to name your current gm and guild.it can be biased.unless you only stick with only 1 since you started.
2.naming yourself if you are the GM doesnt count
3.highlight the reason clearly (i.e leadership etc). This is another important aspect of AL players other than just skill or good at killing.and GM may not necessarily be good at game as they busy running it.

My feedback:

1. GM: Bad master of Blaq (most of the time known as Blakkader)
Guild: Deviant Misfits
Reason: Coolest and wisest person ive ever met.Never snobbish tho we wont normally entertain noobs.he does it with style and earn huge respect, which makes DM among the oldest and elite guild.his cool approach boost his leadership and charisma as a GM.Thy salute you!

2. GM: Darkko
Guild: Judgement (formerly Vengeance)
Reason: The santa claus.Can be anal but he did it with style.His leadership allows him to manage many members.has his own way of saying and wise,demonstrating his charisma and hes good at talking sense to you.helping out when called never hesitate to throw himself in bad situation for others.never selfish and doesnt care about his kdr.he gave promotions like xmas gift and understand the need of a players advancement.he has his own style which earns him both hatred and huge respect.

asimauara
09-27-2013, 07:21 AM
Gm: abegesy
Guild: usa wolfpac
Reason: he taught me a lot of things in game of how a guild should help and respect each other and that everyone belongs in a guild not just high lvls!

Gm: Oedid
Guild: darksiders
Reason: even though i wasn't there very long he taught a good deal of stuff like team work he held recruiting contests and we all had a good time!

Who i am: i am asimauara leader of shadow realms on day i plan our guild to go far i learned from both master and will mix there techniques in my guild!

Alhuntrazeck
09-27-2013, 09:50 AM
Ive been in a few guilds but my favorites? No contest.

1. Arcane Fellowship - Vystirch.

This was the second guild id joined in AL. That being said, I was a complete and utter noob when I joined - AF took me in with outspread arms and groomed me into something better. Vystirch was the best GM I've ever seen in AL - always kind, never fails to lend a helping hand, and he brought AF through some troubled times (AF oldies will recall when rax and co left). I have never met a better leader than him - guild chat always used to be immediately enlivened when he logged in with his "hello entlings"!

AF's officers were also brilliantly handpicked...I made some great friends among them. Drgrimmy, psykopathic, alienxkush, ruejade, wiress and the rest...I miss the fellowship.

2. Epitome of Excellence - Cassadeepope.

I joined here after AF disbanded - guildless, I was left drifting like a sheep without its shepherd...and then my friend Peehobe created his Hunters of Arcane. Pee was a good gm except for the ffact that he was barely online...our guild slowly drifted into oblivion.

Finally i met an old member of AF - Henryxvi. We were doing a hauntlet run - me, him, cassa and someone else. When the run was done, Henry asked me if I could join the guild he was in - eoe.

I said no, since I was still tied up with HoA. Eventually he won me over, though. And that was when I joined Epitome of Excellence, a truly marvelous guild. Later we merged with silentkillz and became the Epitome of Silentkill...but for all that, I fancy the spirit of EoE still lived strong.

Cassa was a marvelous leader - kind, selfless, always happy to help. She used to run the guild magnificently, made us all proud to be under her leadership.

----

K wow, that turned out into quite a rant.

Peace.

iluvataris
09-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Ofc i have to say avaree of chivalrous union.
idk how long its been exactly but in my head i would say its been about 3 months since shee took on a big job. Leader of the number 3 guild in AL.
After lok left avaree took us under her wing and has done an amazing job. we have held are positition. With all these great guilds here in AL that is a tough feat. She cares more about others succeeding, her guild, then herself. None the less she is has become a great power of her own.
We are chivalrous union.. Proud, Avaree we are your warriors.

Soundlesskill
09-27-2013, 10:36 AM
GM: Immortalis
GUILD: <Insomnia>
REASON: Always ready to help his members. I remember running elite with 3 tanks just so they could get APs, I dont know many GMs who would take their time to do that.

GM: XCS
GUILD: <Silentkillz>
REASON: A fun and out going person, worked hard for the Silentkill members when he transferred them from Silentkill to Silentkillz when Wraoka got banned or whatever happene to him. A loyal and fantastic Officer and Guild Master and I think i can speak for the whole SILENTKILL crew when I say he is an honorable man, who deserves respect. He protects his friends and mates and there's no shame in that, even though a bad word might slip from time to time. He stood up for his members and that is what matters

Deadroth
09-27-2013, 10:37 AM
EOS - Cassadeepope, and Xcs

She was piece of my heart.. She still is. She is one of most mature, wise and great pepole in AL. She was best gm of EOS. She is still no.1 for me :)

She was.. she.. is.. amazing.. She.. She killed all drama by one word from her kind heart.. She have great power, and i am proud i could've meet such great person like her..

XCS was great person, always wanted to help and to suppourt, he was machine who moved EOS to the top. We r all thankfull to him.

Too bad they don't play now... Those Legends disappeared..

ROM - Ghost, Guitardude,

They r both awesome gm, i cant chose. I can only say they do awesome work in good way.

CU - Avaree

The true stricte calmed person ;) She makes good choices. She is doing great work, and she is great player!

J - Drakko

I see he is carrying bout his guild, i don't know him really, but i see how they are showing in ranks and as a guild, this proves Drakko is great GM

DM - Blakadder

Yes yes, BadB, wise, calmed person, who knows what he want. Being 2/1 in topg is somethin huge, and blak will still show what he can do with DM ;)

ER - Alrisaia

He is great farmer, always ready to help his mems, he isn't deaf for their voices.. there r some gm who really are deaf :D

AF - Vystirch

I have seen before Vys left, that AF was great guild, which worked properly, so that needed to be great gm

E - Safiras

Aww.. Nothin to say, kind, great, mature person, all i need is to say one word 'awesome'

@up These are persons, who are legends already for being awesome gm. I don't need to prove it, cause all knows it.

Ik ik.. It should be 2... BUT It is hard to say 'this is worse legend, and this is better legend'... They r all legends.. so how i should group them XD

Soundlesskill
09-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Great thread Alf! I hope they move this to general discussion. It's important and not many people check this thread

iluvataris
09-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Yes please move this to general as it will be bumped to the bottom in no time in guild threads.

keikali
09-27-2013, 11:20 AM
GM: Zuzeq
Guild: Government of Anarchy
Reason: First guild I ever joined, met a GREAT group of solid players here. Very casual and we shoot the s*t from time to time.

GM: Everso
Guild: Average Joes
Reason: We all are car dogers and wrench dodgers. These guys are hilarious, every single night in gchat. Can't find a more casual group then these guys.

Pandamoni
09-27-2013, 11:46 AM
I've only been in a few guilds and I'll have to mention a GM from pocket legends

GM: Jaytb (Ikungfupanda)
Guild: COT
Reason: I think I was really spoiled by my experience in COT. This guild was full of amazing players with great personalities and our GM, Jay, was always there ready to help, to run with us, to solve issues before they got out of hand. We had weekly guild meetings, he is and was someone we could always go to if issues arose. When we lost one of our co-founders the guild could have easily tumbled (sometimes just one person leaving a guild can destroy things if there is a weak GM) and Jay kept us all motivated, happy and ready to play--no drama.

GM: Eversor
Reason: Ever is awesome! I've known this guy since we were running buddies in PL and when I got a friend request from him after him disappearing from PL long ago I jumped up and down and squealed with joy! Ever is fair, calm and even-tempered. He isn't boastful but is one of the best players I know. He doesn't showboat and will help anyone. Ever sets the tone and while we are a casual guild (most of us have kids), he epitomizes the level of skill most of us have or strive for. Ever is solid, fair and a beast in dungeons.

Ravager
09-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Serancha - Pheonix

Always pushing members to grow and become better. Makes extensive guides published to guild members. Made an entire website and forums for guild members. Sets rules and sticks to them. Scolds and reminds other officers when we aren't doing our job. Made the guild strong almost from ground 0. Dies in arena just to respond to a guild chat message.

kilian27
09-27-2013, 12:14 PM
Txassassin
GM of Silent Assassinz before he decided to left the guild
He was so generous, when i entered in, i knew no one person in the guild but i have been promoted officier. He also "made me"... I was a noob lvl21 (when it was the max) but he lent me some stuff until i dropped full best stuff lvl21.
He was my best friend. I still wait for see him coming back in the game!

Roberto077
09-27-2013, 01:40 PM
There is never just one or two. These are all of them in the past 2 years...

Necroreaper - AEO - Technically the most active guild of all time with TWO threads in the top 2 guild threads (~900 replies and 2222 replies).

Meleexprt - Assassins - Basically the guild that ended the golden age of guilds for me

Quanebo - Lordsofchaos - The fallout guild that we made after Assassins fell

Jakhad - Assassins, Outcasts, and Lordsofchaos - Best friend a person could have in the legends series.

Eniseuke (officer that deserved master) - lmfao - The first guild I ever joined. We had the best of times.

Criostal & Afk/bubu - Phoenix - A.k.a. The nicest guild. They were so friendly

Yvonnel - AEO - Second owner of the best

Multibird - Terribad - Not the longest lasting guild but it was fun while it lasted.

Dragonwarior (another officer) - Lordsofchaos and Assassins - Another great officer of the great guilds

Magnus - Guild (it's a guild) - We accomplished making the most famous and powerful guild in the history of SK.

Bilaxman/bienvenue - TCG - The definition of his name is "welcome". I think you could infer that means he's nice and welcoming.

Biznasty - Guild - The founder

Zapoke - Omnipotent - The purity runners. Great times.

Griffinfan - Farming Legends - Great times in this guild. Too bad it's over.

Too many...

Jan Habal
09-27-2013, 01:42 PM
GM: Alrisaia
Guild: Elite Runners
Reason: A man of his word. He helped me getting the hardest elite ap's and thanks to him I have improoved as a player alot. Also the professional/mature way he handles ER is something I have never seen before.

Azepeiete
09-27-2013, 02:40 PM
Gm: Blak
Guild: Deviant Misfits
Reason: He was the one who first helped me get the 90s hauntlet title in our old guild, before DM started, not because he needed it, but because he wanted to help. After following him to DM I've never had a reason to complain, and he's stuck with it through Dms best and lowest days.

I've never been anywhere else besides DM so it would be unfair to compare someone to Blak

Bless
09-27-2013, 02:57 PM
AF - Vys / Melo
DM - Ipred and Blak
Flawless - me ofc..:eagerness:
Ecstasy - 69 etc - Ctf...

ipredator
09-27-2013, 03:10 PM
GM : blakadder
Guild: deviant misfits

Reason: my older brother, my one and only GM.. despite being the currect gm.. he'll always be my and our gm.. he is the soul of the guild, a true leader.. a wise man, always pushed me to be better in and outside the game, honored to be my gm.

P.s: stop torturing the arabs

Thaze
09-27-2013, 03:19 PM
What TheMiraclebird and Aze said :P ^^

Beelzzebob
09-27-2013, 03:31 PM
blak -the notorious bmb
ipredator-coz hes the ipredinator!

ftw!

Hinataa
09-27-2013, 03:31 PM
ohhh i have to go for 4 i really cant say less

judgement: darkko. Everything i learned was in that guild. they have strong friendship between theirselfs
eos: paulsebi. u gotta give credits for this guy taking care of such a huge guild
DEVIANT MISFITS: BLAKA AND IPRED. my guild ill never leave probably. this is where i fit. guild is amazing n blaka.. gosh i learned much bout life with him, he always inspires me to learn more n more.. such a great master (blaka)
assasin for hire (shadowbringers): Vietwar (vietwarrior) this guy.... that guild... fairness to the end

ipredator
09-27-2013, 04:22 PM
blaka, blaka everywhere.

bramer
09-27-2013, 04:42 PM
GM: Zuzeq
Guild: Government of Anarchy
Reason: First guild I ever joined, met a GREAT group of solid players here. Very casual and we shoot the s*t from time to time.

GM: Everso
Reason: We all are car dogers and wrench dodgers. These guys are hilarious, every single night in gchat. Can't find a more casual group then these guys.

This

Ujiolo
09-27-2013, 05:07 PM
Blakadder - DM
Best leader I've seen during my entire 8 years of gaming.
Really calmed, swagged, and humorous. Proud to be under his leadership.

Rare
09-27-2013, 05:37 PM
I've only been in a few guilds and I'll have to mention a GM from pocket legends

GM: Jaytb (Ikungfupanda)
Guild: COT
Reason: I think I was really spoiled by my experience in COT. This guild was full of amazing players with great personalities and our GM, Jay, was always there ready to help, to run with us, to solve issues before they got out of hand. We had weekly guild meetings, he is and was someone we could always go to if issues arose. When we lost one of our co-founders the guild could have easily tumbled (sometimes just one person leaving a guild can destroy things if there is a weak GM) and Jay kept us all motivated, happy and ready to play--no drama.

GM: Eversor
Reason: Ever is awesome! I've known this guy since we were running buddies in PL and when I got a friend request from him after him disappearing from PL long ago I jumped up and down and squealed with joy! Ever is fair, calm and even-tempered. He isn't boastful but is one of the best players I know. He doesn't showboat and will help anyone. Ever sets the tone and while we are a casual guild (most of us have kids), he epitomizes the level of skill most of us have or strive for. Ever is solid, fair and a beast in dungeons.

Yes I agree with both of these.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

helloall
09-27-2013, 06:34 PM
GM:Suupa
Guild: Gods of Chaos
Fun and interactive, Nice and is helpful. Shows great respect and enjoys having everybody in his guild. I been in that guild for such a long time and he knows how to motivate us and keep playing.

GM: Shadowjalz
Guild:dark legion
Guild is dead, he doesn't play anymore but showed me all the basics. Especially when he told me to add intelligence for mage not 3 for each skill -.-.... But anyways it was always a cheerful guild to me.

KingMartin
09-27-2013, 07:48 PM
Alrisaia of Elite Runners.

There is no need to give reasons, most of the pros here know him. He is a true leader with everything that is important for a leadership.

Ebezaanec
09-27-2013, 08:12 PM
GM: Avaree
Guild: Chivalrous Union

She shows exceptional leadership and a limitless amount of kindness (and wrong chats :p). Without her, I can't fathom how the guild would turn out after Lok left. But nevertheless, she has done a phenomenal job in stabilizing the guild as well as keeping it fun, lively, and active. She is, overall, a fantastic person full of helpfulness and dedication. Keep up the great work! :D

~Ebez

IronMonkey
09-27-2013, 10:45 PM
GM: Avaree
Guild: Chivalrous Union

She shows exceptional leadership and a limitless amount of kindness (and wrong chats :p). Without her, I can't fathom how the guild would turn out after Lok left. But nevertheless, she has done a phenomenal job in stabilizing the guild as well as keeping it fun, lively, and active. She is, overall, a fantastic person full of helpfulness and dedication. Keep up the great work! :D

~Ebez

I second to this, Avaree, or Madam Ava as I call her, has proven that she can lead the guild when Carmany and Lok left. I've been with CU the longest and Ava has kept the prominence that CU as a guild has. The most important thing as a GM, imo, is to have time to reach out to players and offer help (not thru gold or something materialistic).

and the other GM is Lok, a good friend of mine.

Prahasit Prahi
09-27-2013, 11:22 PM
Well firstly all my toons are only in 2 guilds..so gotta post abt them

GM:Lilbadman
Guild:The Garden
Small guild bt a cute and nice one...he helps me a lot..from the first I'm in the same guild almost 7months till now....he tells me abt the skills tricks and a lot..to improve my stats...and he was the one who said abt PvP and how to use the skills that's all I can say abt him :)

GM: Delphina
Guild: Delphina Rock's
U all know as she is the super moderator and admin she comes to game daily eventhough she's busy she spends some time with us sometimes helps us and helps up to level up also...I'm still learning from her... :P :) :)

Slappityslap
09-28-2013, 02:16 AM
The Hoff chooses Blakadder and Inoobdator. Funny guys, understands my messed up humor. Helps when needed etc etc.

Long Live Hazz... Deviant Misfits!

Cremated
09-28-2013, 07:58 AM
Loopz- Origin Of Anarchy.

My first guild, one of the top s1 guilds. We had website, power and friendship and were housing some of the top players, Genuin, Txassassin, Jackyll, Twinkleton, Horodor, Bigbadbears, Kilian etc.

Jexetta- gm judgement for a while

Absolutely love her, kind, caring strong she's one of my favorite players and an excellent gm

Blakadder- dm

A smart relaxed guy love our lil chats and is an excellent leader

Alrisaia- ER

Born to be a leader, this guy is very very skilled and respected. He respects everyone and treats us all equal. Love him!

Puntus
09-28-2013, 08:34 AM
GM-Lok
Guild-Chivalrous Union

The best GM I've seen in AL, great player, great merchant and great guy , he did CU a great guild , when he left, I left too to make my guild with close friends in real life , but I have to say Avaree make a nice job after Lok left , I'm happy from CU , always in my heart this guild.

Demonassa
09-28-2013, 09:27 AM
> Blakadder - GM of Deviant Misfits. A fine example of leadership, personified. Need i say more? Blak being black, there are no gray areas with him. I thoroughly enjoyed my time under Blak. My utmost respect for him.

> Darkestdragon (has changed nick many times, latest being Darkbmb, inactive now) - GM of Silentkillz at the time when I joined. One who treated every member with mutual respect and a leader who showed interest and paid attention to every member despite his casual style. And having said that, lastly...along the same lines :

> Paulsebi - my current GM in EOS. Strong character and a 'street fighter' kind of leader who is not afraid to get his hands dirty in the process of leading his troops to war. Truly admire his passion for the game and guild, and his patience to listen. Fearless they say, i still remember clearly how he stepped up to fill the void left by 2 other respectable GMs who quit and single-handedly brought the guild to Rank One with his events and ideas.

I salute you all whom I have mentioned above, the people who have shaped my character in-game.

inkredible
09-28-2013, 09:43 AM
GM- black / ipred (deviant misfits )

- ipred is pretty reasonable.. for the most part, minus his temper :) hahahaha
hes my bestfriend i dont wanna be bias

black - i respect him, despite of some hocus focus - outgoing , his sarcasm kills u, very funny guy..

xxomguruglyxx (outlaw immortals)
- nothing beats this guy, reasonable, respectful, funny,, all of it
his "speeches " when his promoting u, will get u to poop ur pants.. best guy

Avaree ( CU ) - ive seen many women as GM's.. and well i think she handles it really well..
very nice and caring, understanding, strong and determined..
shes not gonna let her estrogen drag her down :), a fighter

Osabevie
09-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Got to be Zenoaz. I have been in a few guilds but after I joined it I stayed. Gonna put her as both my choices as she runs two guilds, Magnetto (pve) and Kellogs (pvp). She is always there to help even when i was completely clueless having never played a rpg/mmorg before. Thx zen :)

ipredator
10-19-2013, 08:43 AM
GM- black / ipred (deviant misfits )

- ipred is pretty reasonable.. for the most part, minus his temper :) hahahaha
hes my bestfriend i dont wanna be bias

black - i respect him, despite of some hocus focus - outgoing , his sarcasm kills u, very funny guy..

xxomguruglyxx (outlaw immortals)
- nothing beats this guy, reasonable, respectful, funny,, all of it
his "speeches " when his promoting u, will get u to poop ur pants.. best guy

Avaree ( CU ) - ive seen many women as GM's.. and well i think she handles it really well..
very nice and caring, understanding, strong and determined..
shes not gonna let her estrogen drag her down :), a fighter

Yeah well :P .. ty bro

gison
10-19-2013, 08:58 AM
Of course, my uncle Cero, and my other uncle Cero.

drgrimmy
10-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Vystirch and Melodicdeath co-founders and co-gms of arcane fellowship, RIP :(. Built one of the friendliest and most family like elite guilds in seasons 1, 2 and 3. Despite being in several excellent guilds since then, I still miss it.

Temarichan
10-19-2013, 08:25 PM
GM: Oedid
Guild: Darksiders
Reason: a very deticated guild master. I'm glad I'm an officer working with him. Being in the Darksiders for a long long time, he and Jackyll choose me as a officer, which I deeply appreciate. And what he has done to the guild to make it better. I can't express the fact that he is a good leader and does what's best for the people.

GM: TrueOrigins
Guild: Five Elements
Reason: I haven't explored most of the guilds because I never set foot out of my own. But I find trueorigins's guild is a fun guild to be in. I recently participated in their contest. And I found out lator that one of my friends were in there. I love her efforts to keep it fun and cool ;)

Cremated
10-20-2013, 02:39 AM
GM: Oedid
Guild: Darksiders
Reason: a very deticated guild master. I'm glad I'm an officer working with him. Being in the Darksiders for a long long time, he and Jackyll choose me as a officer, which I deeply appreciate. And what he has done to the guild to make it better. I can't express the fact that he is a good leader and does what's best for the people.

GM: TrueOrigins
Guild: Five Elements
Reason: I haven't explored most of the guilds because I never set foot out of my own. But I find trueorigins's guild is a fun guild to be in. I recently participated in their contest. And I found out lator that one of my friends were in there. I love her efforts to keep it fun and cool ;)

Haha when we were deciding you to be officer we were very sure you would be the best you could be, and you were to n

Cremated
10-20-2013, 02:40 AM
[QUOTE=Cremated;1305246]Haha when we were deciding you to be officer we were very sure you would be the best you could be, and you were to no suprise btw im ex co master of ds [\QUOTE]

wlsgh15
10-20-2013, 12:07 PM
ok. my history of al.and i wont mention blak or paul neither cuz everyone knows they r repectful. so ill tell about my previous gm or great officerswhile i play from oct ,2012 to so far. cuz everyone know who r famous n i just gonna mention if someone can still recognise anyone who put names.

1. hwang
guild:korea
in season 1, when al was like alpha, he leads 700 of skillful and lots of ppl. i dunno who can rmb bloodykorea,excelassault,laizen,boss,lovedita,myse lf, minjun,gentry,itoshi,xaruka,ssarang,pml, bestkorean and so on etc..
a bunch of famous n good player were born in here. a huge mentor!

2. minjun/gentry
team elite: the numbers of members were small but as you see, they were elite! special thanks to those main master n co-master. really appreciated. they taught me about farm , merch, pvp, skills, manners and ohers. i was very noob before i join here now i won't call myself as pro but average. they made me. ramyun made in team elite. also first place i met boss and first time to become officer in al.

3. boss(head officer)
guild : hall of fame
i have to no comment unfortunately.cuz he is just so damn my brother. 333
u r best!

4. darkko/jexetta
veangeance: even we got history on back, i can still sure they are one of great leaders of al. very very skillful, warm, and helpful. very good at leading of lots of ppl n being gm is really hard i learned. darkko n jexetta welcomed alot of new players and newbies make them really pro. respecful of personal character too.

5.ramyunstyle
humble in noble: bad leader. no comment.

6. jozzo/clyster/trueorigin/epillion/khamel/limsyoker/leo

merged guild by 3 guild. we aimed pvp n pve more approached. big boom in history i assume.clyster is very helpful in pvp. trueorgins have an intelligent of merching n develop guild n community.
khamel is very warm person. always not to bother say hi. epillion hes god of pve n helpful. limsyoker everyone knows her. make me always laugh even she doesnt talk but also beauty in n out. i'm addicted. jozzo was new rooky in late season 3 but he never boasting himself and selfishless. he learned so fast and develop quality of skills and make fast farming comfy( if ever someone did farm elite, u 'd know what i m saying)
leo: was banned by being different owner. former zentess. great great time runner. he owned all of season 3maps. he was one first teach me time run route. i been adviced n inspired by him. good friend but sometimes ego his own. but endurable. good friend too. he teached me time run without anymythic or neither arcane. i can sure for best time runner in al. he also got charisma so i join by him.

goblin
good ones: hes noob very very. hes good veryvery. hes god damn best merch person n hes not a small guy. big guy inside of him. very helpful and love to make silly joke. made himelf fame fast. i'll doubt if someone dont know him yet.

chenzz/barzagli
purple thurnder: they make u like u are in family. great leaders. no way to decribe how good they are. good they feed our entertaining. i luv to be here n proud be here.

the ends.
ramyunstyle,ramyunking,acehartz

Cremated
10-20-2013, 12:33 PM
ok. my history of al.and i wont mention blak or paul neither cuz everyone knows they r repectful. so ill tell about my previous gm or great officerswhile i play from oct ,2012 to so far. cuz everyone know who r famous n i just gonna mention if someone can still recognise anyone who put names.

1. hwang
guild:korea
in season 1, when al was like alpha, he leads 700 of skillful and lots of ppl. i dunno who can rmb bloodykorea,excelassault,laizen,boss,lovedita,myse lf, minjun,gentry,itoshi,xaruka,ssarang,pml, bestkorean and so on etc..
a bunch of famous n good player were born in here. a huge mentor!

2. minjun/gentry
team elite: the numbers of members were small but as you see, they were elite! special thanks to those main master n co-master. really appreciated. they taught me about farm , merch, pvp, skills, manners and ohers. i was very noob before i join here now i won't call myself as pro but average. they made me. ramyun made in team elite. also first place i met boss and first time to become officer in al.

3. boss(head officer)
guild : hall of fame
i have to no comment unfortunately.cuz he is just so damn my brother. 333
u r best!

4. darkko/jexetta
veangeance: even we got history on back, i can still sure they are one of great leaders of al. very very skillful, warm, and helpful. very good at leading of lots of ppl n being gm is really hard i learned. darkko n jexetta welcomed alot of new players and newbies make them really pro. respecful of personal character too.

5.ramyunstyle
humble in noble: bad leader. no comment.

6. jozzo/clyster/trueorigin/epillion/khamel/limsyoker/leo

merged guild by 3 guild. we aimed pvp n pve more approached. big boom in history i assume.clyster is very helpful in pvp. trueorgins have an intelligent of merching n develop guild n community.
khamel is very warm person. always not to bother say hi. epillion hes god of pve n helpful. limsyoker everyone knows her. make me always laugh even she doesnt talk but also beauty in n out. i'm addicted. jozzo was new rooky in late season 3 but he never boasting himself and selfishless. he learned so fast and develop quality of skills and make fast farming comfy( if ever someone did farm elite, u 'd know what i m saying)
leo: was banned by being different owner. former zentess. great great time runner. he owned all of season 3maps. he was one first teach me time run route. i been adviced n inspired by him. good friend but sometimes ego his own. but endurable. good friend too. he teached me time run without anymythic or neither arcane. i can sure for best time runner in al. he also got charisma so i join by him.

goblin
good ones: hes noob very very. hes good veryvery. hes god damn best merch person n hes not a small guy. big guy inside of him. very helpful and love to make silly joke. made himelf fame fast. i'll doubt if someone dont know him yet.

chenzz/barzagli
purple thurnder: they make u like u are in family. great leaders. no way to decribe how good they are. good they feed our entertaining. i luv to be here n proud be here.

the ends.
ramyunstyle,ramyunking,acehartz

Agreed,