PDA

View Full Version : Owning alot of device is it going to be a Problem?

bglir
09-27-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi there, I have a question, I own alot of device and all of them I install Pocket Legends game, if there is a latest new device, I will buy it, so far I have iphone, ipod, ipad and ipad mini, samsung note 1, note 2, note 10.1and note 8.0. I love to use the latest device but I'm afraid that using my acc on all this devices will seems to raise a red flag I'm sharing my acc, but I never save my password in the device because my kids always use it to play games too, but PL I'm the only one plays it, if new ipad 5 is coming out I'm thinking I'm going to buy it, my concern is how to avoid issues if ever happens using my PL acc on all this devices.

Freobr
09-27-2013, 11:34 AM
Usually STS takes action if they get a report of you sharing accs. But now when you posted this on forums I'm pretty shure it won't be a problem :)

Waug
09-27-2013, 11:35 AM
Devs and mods are also humans and they understand these issues, I have been associated with several serious matters and I know they consider these facts if someone provides valid reason,

But definitely only a dev/mod can answer accurately.

Multibird
09-27-2013, 01:29 PM
You're safe bg :)

Itoopeo
09-27-2013, 04:13 PM
I own only a little of device...

Zeus
09-27-2013, 08:01 PM
It shouldn't be. Trust me...or I would be having that issue a long time ago.

Trenton
09-27-2013, 08:09 PM
I'm pretty sure that they don't really keep track of devices, but IP address, no? You should be fine, I've had 5 Kindles, plus 4 iPhones, plus 2 iPods, plus 1 iPad, so 12 different devices and I haven't had a problem yet. You should be fine. :)

Spyce
09-27-2013, 08:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that they don't really keep track of devices, but IP address, no? You should be fine, I've had 5 Kindles, plus 4 iPhones, plus 2 iPods, plus 1 iPad, so 12 different devices and I haven't had a problem yet. You should be fine. :)

5 Kindles?!

Trenton
09-27-2013, 08:47 PM
5 Kindles?! Returning it so many times before they finally gave me a refund

Oldcoot
09-27-2013, 09:20 PM
The charging port sux on kindle fire

Trenton
09-27-2013, 10:13 PM
The charging port sux on kindle fire Yeaa u know it.

Schnitzel
09-27-2013, 11:40 PM
Hi there, I have a question, I own alot of device and all of them I install Pocket Legends game, if there is a latest new device, I will buy it, so far I have iphone, ipod, ipad and ipad mini, samsung note 1, note 2, note 10.1and note 8.0. I love to use the latest device but I'm afraid that using my acc on all this devices will seems to raise a red flag I'm sharing my acc, but I never save my password in the device because my kids always use it to play games too, but PL I'm the only one plays it, if new ipad 5 is coming out I'm thinking I'm going to buy it, my concern is how to avoid issues if ever happens using my PL acc on all this devices.
Oh mai gawd so many devices..I'm starting to wonder what you do for a living..

angeldawn
09-28-2013, 02:26 AM
I have had almost every IPhone and every IPad. Plus I sometimes use my husbands devices. I've never had an issue.

I am highly looking forward to the new IPad. I hope it is released next month.

Dreuefesie
09-28-2013, 04:49 AM
Nice collection! But if you aren't doing anything wrong you should have anything to worry about :)

bglir
09-28-2013, 07:06 AM

Country is oil rich, so here schools, hospital, dental, income tax are all free, car fuel here are cheap compare to other country, so thats why have extra pocket money for gadgets, import tax charges are not that high here too.

bglir
09-28-2013, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the info guys, I always try my best not to break stg rules.:unconscious:

Extreme
09-28-2013, 07:15 AM
Returning it so many times before they finally gave me a refund

Damn Rich Nubs >_>.

Trenton
09-28-2013, 08:47 AM
Damn Rich Nubs >_>. They replaced it for free each time... :P

Schnitzel
09-28-2013, 03:43 PM

Country is oil rich, so here schools, hospital, dental, income tax are all free, car fuel here are cheap compare to other country, so thats why have extra pocket money for gadgets, import tax charges are not that high here too.

*to my parents*
Mom, dad, lets move the same country Bglir lives at!

Itoopeo
09-29-2013, 10:11 AM
I have had almost every IPhone and every IPad. Plus I sometimes use my husbands devices. I've never had an issue.

I am highly looking forward to the new IPad. I hope it is released next month.

Lol iTeen

Zeus
09-29-2013, 12:57 PM
I'd be the first person banned, lol.

I've probably logged in on over 75 devices. Why? I've gone through about 10-20 devices on my own, then factoring in the devices from family members & also factoring in the laptops our library's hand out for on/off campus use (you can check out one a day, and I've done this more than a dozen times)

Also, I'm not even counting when I walk into an Apple store, download AL, SL, DL, PL & patch all the patches on my account & then leave a guest account open for people to play. (Advertising!)

Promagin
09-29-2013, 08:53 PM

I've probably logged in on over 75 devices. Why? I've gone through about 10-20 devices on my own, then factoring in the devices from family members & also factoring in the laptops our library's hand out for on/off campus use (you can check out one a day, and I've done this more than a dozen times)

Also, I'm not even counting when I walk into an Apple store, download AL, SL, DL, PL & patch all the patches on my account & then leave a guest account open for people to play. (Advertising!)

Pro.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

bglir
09-30-2013, 01:03 AM

wowwwww that many device:hororr: