PDA

View Full Version : 2013-09-27 Content Update (130865)

H2N
09-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Free Platinum Offers have HUGE payouts this weekend! Act now, the payout amounts go back to normal on Monday. Offer availability varies by region.

Totallymad
09-27-2013, 02:04 PM
No candys? :( Without sweets this game gonna die... :(

Granimon
09-27-2013, 02:19 PM
Hopefully something new will be developed soon so that we can spend these HUGE payouts. Otherwise I have no use for HUGE payouts.

nolimitsvax
09-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Dont see how this qualifies as an update lol oh well dl is dead until next cap raise whenever that is

Shockproof
09-29-2013, 02:05 PM
Players will always be complaining for more. In my opinion everything they do has its own reason. Just need to be patient. Ive seen a lot of complain that this game is going to die. But here we are still playing after numerous time we complain. Just saying.

Totallymad
09-30-2013, 01:58 AM
Players will always be complaining for more. In my opinion everything they do has its own reason. Just need to be patient. Ive seen a lot of complain that this game is going to die. But here we are still playing after numerous time we complain. Just saying.

Yes couple of maniacs will stay here forever until they close this project. What I can see is that ppl leaving this game much because they have a feeling that its totally abandoned. You don't have much things to do here but farm or pvp. Not everyone likes pvp and thats why they are leaving. Since AL started it has about 4 new campaigns with new mobs, pets, weapons etc and what we have here? Couple of new suits? When I started to play auc was full of ppl all the time, i mean u cant even see dealer and what happen now? 5-6 max ppl checking their stuff or sell something...

Just saying....

all good ends sooner or later

Highspeed
09-30-2013, 12:29 PM
Somebody got b&$ hurt lol
Things dont revolve around u
At the end of the day they dont work for you
Yup things change
Before its always updating
Things change now, they have more priority on other game
I remember the days that DL is awesome
Customer support takes only 2 days for them to resolve the issue
Now it will took them a week or two to respond
It is what it is
Stop complaining
Either u s$&@ it up or quit

Flareblitz
09-30-2013, 03:27 PM
He aint quitting, he'll just go on one of his alts.

Add me.

Totallymad
10-05-2013, 01:02 PM
No i guess somebody got b$ mood. Things not revolve around you also, trust me ;) If u want to lick somebodys big places its your choise and noone will blame you on it.
I am talking as a customer because im spending my money here so dont talk this things to me ok? Im not complaining im just asking like one of customers to develop something new, yes i will for sure quit if they wont do anything and will never comeback to spacetime games, for now im having fun with my friends and there is only one thing that keeps me here.

Hugs and kisses lol

Rare
10-05-2013, 01:12 PM
No candys? :( Without sweets this game gonna die... :(

It would be appropriate if this post was dated 2012.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2