PDA

View Full Version : Sorry new

fezisastud
09-27-2013, 09:02 PM
Which type of character should I choose

Zeus
09-27-2013, 09:04 PM
In games, what do you like being? Highest single target damage class, tank class (with little damage), or AOE damage class?

fezisastud
09-27-2013, 09:12 PM
Probobly aoe dmaage

Zeus
09-27-2013, 09:16 PM
Probobly aoe dmaage

Keep in mind with that class, you'll be the easiest to kill and won't come anywhere close to dealing as much damage as a single target damage dealer which is way useful for bosses.

If you still like the AOE damage class, pick sorcerer.

Alhuntrazeck
09-27-2013, 10:16 PM
What Apollo said - if you pick a sorc, you'll be squishy, terribly useless at hard boss battles...but for all that, its my favorite and once too learn how to play it well, its one of the best classes!

PS: I own a rogue and warrior as well, but mages own IMHO. This is a good time to start a Mage too as for the first time in several seasons we are actually good at PvP!

xcainnblecterx
09-28-2013, 05:15 AM
What Apollo said - if you pick a sorc, you'll be squishy, terribly useless at hard boss battles...but for all that, its my favorite and once too learn how to play it well, its one of the best classes!

PS: I own a rogue and warrior as well, but mages own IMHO. This is a good time to start a Mage too as for the first time in several seasons we are actually good at PvP!

Had to quit pvp due to all the mythics and arcanes running around. My elite pinks didnt cut it