PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Rings

Energizeric
09-27-2013, 10:37 PM
I know the idea was that level 31 mythic items would be at least equal to or better than level 36 legendary items of the same type, but I thought it was assumed they would surely be better than epic items. Are they serious that rings have stats like 8 dmg? Previously the highest ring or amulet had around 4. So now double to damage from a ring?

Now the damage alone I don't have a problem with. I actually like the idea of items in the game that force you to make tough decisions. However, the decision is not tough with these. I think it's cool to have these super high damage rings, but then make the base stats much lower. If you can gain 30-40 damage from a ring, then the tradeoff should be that you loose 300-400 health/mana.

Also, shouldn't these rings be legendary and not epic? You got people yelling to NOT wear the leprechaun pendant or else you may re-roll your pirate ring into a locked crate. Nobody is going to be buying luck elixirs for these bosses.

Frohnatur
09-27-2013, 10:43 PM
Yes, I ran over these items today in auction house. Epic rings for 4 million gold?!? WTF?!?

I mean, I am happy that epic items got bumped up a bit, but this?

There is even a epic ring called Ruby Band of Brutality lvl 36 that comes very close to the Ruby Band of Shuyal, other than HP, mind you. No legendary beats this ring. I'm talking from a mages point of view..

Taejo
09-27-2013, 10:50 PM
I think it's cool to have these super high damage rings, but then make the base stats much lower. If you can gain 30-40 damage from a ring, then the tradeoff should be that you loose 300-400 health/mana.

I don't know about all the rings, but it seems like what you're asking for is actually the case. Although, the trade-off could be modified to be a bit more especially for an epic ring.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?118062-Selling-STRONGEST-rouge-ring-in-the-GAME!!!!&p=1281598#post1281598

moot
09-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Yeah..purple is the new orange. I like it that way.

Zanpakuto
09-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Lol it was bad enough current mythic daggers destroyed hooks, but now epic rings broke mythic and legendary rings or archon? What's going on STS?

Energizeric
09-27-2013, 10:58 PM
I don't know about all the rings, but it seems like what you're asking for is actually the case. Although, the trade-off could be modified to be a bit more especially for an epic ring.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?118062-Selling-STRONGEST-rouge-ring-in-the-GAME!!!!&p=1281598#post1281598

Actually the tradeoff is more than I thought it was. But I would still like to see it be a little more extreme. Either that, or make these rings legendary and lower the drop rates accordingly.

Really I think it's probably too late to change the stats. There are people who probably already paid millions for these rings and they will rage if the stats are changed. I think the best solution is to make these legendary and lower the drop rates. Otherwise these are going to cause all rings to become pretty worthless.

STG better act quick on this or else it will be too late.

kyunghee
09-27-2013, 11:05 PM
Actually the tradeoff is more than I thought it was. But I would still like to see it be a little more extreme. Either that, or make these rings legendary and lower the drop rates accordingly.

Really I think it's probably too late to change the stats. There are people who probably already paid millions for these rings and they will rage if the stats are changed. I think the best solution is to make these legendary and lower the drop rates. Otherwise these are going to cause all rings to become pretty worthless.

STG better act quick on this or else it will be too late.

Oops... its Friday :hopelessness:

xXz21
09-28-2013, 01:40 AM
i don't know what happen with sts theys don't wanna ''buff'' the old mytic and theys put a new ''epic'' item and its better than mytic ring (for war its very good)
now i think sts its going to create another ''epic'' or ''legendary'' or MAYBE a new ''mytic'' pendant and replase the actually pendants mytic..

so whats happen sts its going down the game its totally destroyed??

Wutzgood
09-28-2013, 01:56 AM
Really everyone complained that epic stuff was useless. They make them useful and people complain. Some people can never be satisfied. The mythic stuff is getting outdated so they had to come up with new stuff to replace.

eeknoh
09-28-2013, 02:05 AM
Bye bye archons. I think its ridiculous a spawn in normal kraken drops better rings than "the special archon rings" released with the shuyal expansion dropped in elite shuyal.... Just another reason for people not to run elites.. some folks I used to run elites with now do nothing but km3 hunting these rings because its better money? I myself haven't tried searching for them thusfar, but who knows...

Really..?? Bad itemization ftl..

ElfDreamer
09-28-2013, 02:20 AM
I think its a bug!

matanofx
09-28-2013, 03:02 AM
Weird for the market? yeah, but i like it

btw, prepare for new mythic amulets and rings that will put pirate loop to shame.

Aziiii
09-28-2013, 04:15 AM
I always sayd it, never underestimate the power of a blue ring XD

ElfDreamer
09-28-2013, 04:20 AM
Bug bug bug.......!!! :p

Vertuldo
09-28-2013, 05:22 AM
Though I own one of these epic rings... I think this is BS!! Mythic items are supposed to be the best items in the game. Now they are getting beaten up by... EPIC RINGS? Violet item? seriously?? IF STS wants to keep these rings, they better release an update for the mythic ring and amulet upgrade. The value of mythic items is starting to depreciate. If they will not nerf these epic rings, i dont think the plat spenders like me would want to buy plats to open up crates to obtain mythic accessories, instead ill just hunt down the bosses that drop these.

Energizeric
09-28-2013, 05:26 AM
Really everyone complained that epic stuff was useless. They make them useful and people complain. Some people can never be satisfied. The mythic stuff is getting outdated so they had to come up with new stuff to replace.

Actually epic rings and amulets were the only epics that were actually useful. Lots of folks were using them even at end game. What we needed was some epic armors, helms and weapons that were useful, but obviously they should not be better than legendary.

I think the problem in this game is that there is too many legendary items. When you have 8 different level 35 armors that you can wear, why would anyone want something worse than all 8 of those. In PL there was typically 1 or 2 legendary sets for each expansion, and then if you couldn't afford those you wore the epic items. There was no mythic or arcane. It seems in AL mythic has become what legendary use to be, so legendary is basically what epic used to be, and epic is junk. Except for these pirate rings.

What's going to happen is since these are epic rarity, they will drop like rain and in a month's time they will be worth 5k each at most. Then all other rings will become worthless as well. Do that with enough gear and there is no longer any incentive to farm or even play the game as you can have the best items after playing for an hour.

Energizeric
09-28-2013, 05:30 AM
Though I own one of these epic rings... I think this is BS!! Mythic items are supposed to be the best items in the game. Now they are getting beaten up by... EPIC RINGS? Violet item? seriously?? IF STS wants to keep these rings, they better release an update for the mythic ring and amulet upgrade. The value of mythic items is starting to depreciate. If they will not nerf these epic rings, i dont think the plat spenders like me would want to buy plats to open up crates to obtain mythic accessories, instead ill just hunt down the bosses that drop these.

Now while I agree with you, your reasoning is just more complaining and whining. Mythic items are meant to be better than legendary items at their level, and equal to legendary items at the next cap. So a level 31 mythic ring should be just as good as a level 36 legendary. That is the way they designed it, and that's what they have said all along. These pirate rings are not actually "better" than the mythic ring, but I'd say they are just different, but equal. They should clearly be legendary items and not epic.

Mythic/Legendary/Epic refers to the rarity of the item, not how good it is. But the problem is if you have items that are common that put out the best stats, then items that are more rare aren't going to be desired by anyone as there will be no advantage to having them. So then everything becomes worthless. Because of this, the key to a healthy economy is that the better items should be the most rare. Since these are the highest damage rings, I think they should be legendary.

Vertuldo
09-28-2013, 06:56 AM
Now while I agree with you, your reasoning is just more complaining and whining. Mythic items are meant to be better than legendary items at their level, and equal to legendary items at the next cap. So a level 31 mythic ring should be just as good as a level 36 legendary. That is the way they designed it, and that's what they have said all along. These pirate rings are not actually "better" than the mythic ring, but I'd say they are just different, but equal. They should clearly be legendary items and not epic.

Mythic/Legendary/Epic refers to the rarity of the item, not how good it is. But the problem is if you have items that are common that put out the best stats, then items that are more rare aren't going to be desired by anyone as there will be no advantage to having them. So then everything becomes worthless. Because of this, the key to a healthy economy is that the better items should be the most rare. Since these are the highest damage rings, I think they should be legendary.

I get your point. Shouldnt STS be looking into this now? I really hate the idea of the mythic accessories looking nerfed because of these epic rings.

Deadroth
09-28-2013, 06:59 AM
Yea.. epic rarity starts to be better than myth? RIDICULOUS!!

I don't know about Your thoughts, but i want nerf of that rings and/ or making them at least legendary rarity, with myth rings upgrade.

I d k that was made with some points.. cuz dev made announcment about 'slightly improving epics'... But.. LOL.. Easy..

I think a nerf and upgrade is definitley needed here.

JaytB
09-28-2013, 11:06 AM
I hope for some feedback about this from STS/G soon.

I honestly can't understand what the reasoning behing an OP epic (!) ring would be.

-no
09-28-2013, 11:41 AM
So what? Accept the change, move on. It's boring to have one or two choices.

Youngmurda
09-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Best way to solve the problem is decrease the drop rate & make em legendary rarity. Only Reason why people complaining is because they are epic rings. I don't think the Dmg should be nerfed at all tho because losing 300health & mana is a big downfall which makes it fair. Overall the mythic ring is still better or at the least equal.

parnasofication
09-28-2013, 11:55 AM
@agree with Energizeric

Upgrade these rings to legendary and make them harder to get. Too late to Nerf since people already paid millions for them. But not too late to increase rarity, since they are expensive already anyway. Work on those drop rates and rarity fast sts, otherwise all other rings just seem useless.

Jetzzz
09-28-2013, 12:59 PM
People that already bought pirate ring : return my money if you going to nerfed the ring
People that own pirate ring and want to sell it : just make the ring harder to get
People that own myth ring and archon ring : its not fair, please nerfed the pirate ring
Poor people : who cares, lets farm this pirate ring

Youngmurda
09-28-2013, 01:34 PM
people that already bought pirate ring : Return my money if you going to nerfed the ring
people that own pirate ring and want to sell it : Just make the ring harder to get
people that own myth ring and archon ring : Its not fair, please nerfed the pirate ring
poor people : Who cares, lets farm this pirate ring

lool !

xXz21
09-28-2013, 01:43 PM
its not a bug.. a bug can be a ring with 3.0 damage give u 40+ damage and u can see it on client and date base ITS NOT A BUG.

Chaim Nail
09-28-2013, 01:46 PM
It appears everyone is trying to farm them at the moment, I bought a lvl30 pirate loop ring before going out, 2 hours later and I can buy the same ring for a little over half the what I paid.

Oh well, hopefully it'll mean the lvl36 ones drop in value so I can boost my stats even more :)

Wutzgood
09-28-2013, 02:30 PM
People that already bought pirate ring : return my money if you going to nerfed the ring
People that own pirate ring and want to sell it : just make the ring harder to get
People that own myth ring and archon ring : its not fair, please nerfed the pirate ring

This makes perfect sense.

Bless
09-28-2013, 03:24 PM
It was probably a typo, LOL at the people who brought this for millions, if it gets nerfed.

Energizeric
09-28-2013, 04:10 PM

Unfortunately all of these groups are going to be disappointed if no change is made as the pirate rings will be worth 5k in a week or two, and the mythic ring will also take a big dive in value as well.

As I said before, making the ring legendary and decreasing the drop rate will solve this entire problem. Those who bought the ring will be happy as the ring will retain its value, those who have mythic rings will be happy as they too will retain value, and people who want to farm the rings will also be happy as the rings will still have value and will still be worth farming. Otherwise these are going to end up being like some crate pinks -- great stats, but very common.

Taejo
09-28-2013, 04:45 PM
So in the meantime... do we not want re-rolls when fighting these mini-bosses?

Energizeric
09-28-2013, 05:09 PM
So in the meantime... do we not want re-rolls when fighting these mini-bosses?

Yeah, it seems so. It appears the only legendary loot these guys drop is locked crates. Although I'm not sure if they drop rare/green stuff too. If they do, then maybe the re-roll could give you the pirate ring instead of a green item. I don't know as I haven't seen any of these bosses yet.

Morholt
09-28-2013, 05:25 PM
I think these were meant to be legendaries with drop chances similar to Malison or even Nexus.

Jetzzz
09-28-2013, 07:57 PM
No matter what STS going to do, i still thinks this is a HUGE MISTAKE.
Never played a game so crazy like this, when a quick maintenance will damaged the entire system

Taejo
09-28-2013, 08:50 PM
No matter what STS going to do, i still thinks this is a HUGE MISTAKE.
Never played a game so crazy like this, when a quick maintenance will damaged the entire system

It's very odd how many of these 'mistakes' have been made in the last few months. Bael II spawns, Captain Krom, arena drops, now this. STS really needs to consider gathering some volunteers for beta testing - I guarantee most of us would volunteer! Beta testers are vital in the QA process for catching a lot of the little things that are having huge impacts on the game. Season 5 is off to a very bad start economically.

chitgoks
09-28-2013, 09:15 PM
these epics need to be nerfed regardless if many will rage they paid millions for them

its their fault in the first place. non noobs know legendary should be > epic

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

falmear
09-28-2013, 09:50 PM
Compare these rings to the best legendary rings not just to the mythic ring. They make the best legendary rings look like greens. I hope they nerf them. People who say make it harder to get/drop less either bought it or have a stash of these and gambled hoping they are kept in the game with their current stats. Sorry but if this is a bug people shouldn't benefit from exploiting a bug. Why should you be rewarded for this? If you paid millions for an epic ring this is your own fault no one forced you to pay these ridiculous sums of money. There was only 2 outcomes for this, either this is a bug and should be fixed and you shouldn't have bought it anyways. Or this ring isn't bugged and the price is going to drop next to nothing in the coming weeks. If they keep this ring in the game they should keep it at its current drop rate. Because I predict that it will be worthless in 2-3 weeks. Because its down to 1.1m in CS which means its probably selling for a lot less. This is down from just yesterday where I know someone sold one for 3m.

Psykopathic28
09-28-2013, 10:48 PM

quote poor people statement for my statement

Alfai
09-28-2013, 11:30 PM
Impact on these ring to me personally:lesser hours log in/less plats bought

Seriously i cant unstand its logic even from the dynamic growth standpoibt nor the insight behind these rings and the stats.
Dont get me start on the new aps..

Wutzgood
09-29-2013, 12:42 AM
From the last topic about fixing the economy:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116883-Solution-for-fixing-the-economy!

Page 2 carapace posts that they are working to preserve new gear but it can only be accomplished moving forward. Old gear will be outdated and epic stuff will be useful while legendary will be great. The Same people here were posting how great it was to have epic gear that was good and worth gold. Looks like these rings might be the first step to doing this. Personally I think some people will never be satisfied. Does it really matter that its epic? Just use the gear and enjoy it.

Butterysesh
09-29-2013, 01:03 AM
Agree that these rings could be made rarer drop rate since the price on these are going down quickly. Im ok with the dmg on these as long as they still retain value.

Juicymango
09-29-2013, 01:42 AM
I like it coz i bought one today for 40k pushes my stats more than a mythic one for 3m. Finally i can get High damage without paying 3m just for one item lol.
I think what sts wanted is that normal players have a chance on high damage too.

Daddyblu
09-29-2013, 02:38 AM
guys i think mythic rings will be Nerf.. so chill and lets wait for STS surprise.

mythic ring will be still top of line.. or they will release new lvl 36 mythic RINGS

Morholt
09-29-2013, 03:53 AM
The mythic ring is from the previous lvl cap, meaning it is competive for best against top legendary gear.
As I said before, it is likely an error to be epic and is meant to be a hard to find legendary item. I imagine sts will change all current ones into legendary & start making them drop as they were intended.

If these became legendary, things fall into place with the mythic rings. These offer more damage, while mythic rings offer greater survivability.

Also...CHILL, GUYS!
Sts seems to be working on things every day of the week and constantly trying to adjust the game to create a great level of balance in things while adding new content. They are constantly coding lots of things. Sometimes a small slip up happens in coding and big effects result. But at least they acknowledge the mistakes and fix them as quickly as possible.

Chaim Nail
09-29-2013, 04:20 AM
these epics need to be nerfed regardless if many will rage they paid millions for them

its their fault in the first place. non noobs know legendary should be > epic

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Legendary > epic? Depends on what stats you want from them, I use an epic ring over a legendary ring during early level farming because it has a really high INT value for increasing mana, allowing me to use special skills a lot more to tear through the mobs quicker.

So many rings have been harvested & distributed that nerfing them now would have an enormous amount of cheesed off players, the best thing they could do is to stop them from dropping altogether so that the ones that are in circulation all become rare, making their market price on par with their stats.

Swede
09-30-2013, 10:52 AM
Yeah this is a bug, sorry. It's what happens when you add thousands of items at the same time but I know it's really frustrating for you guys. We try and not change numbers on items after they've gone live because of the impact it has for you folks but we're going to have to nerf these because the number is so large.

keikali
09-30-2013, 10:57 AM
Yeah this is a bug, sorry. It's what happens when you add thousands of items at the same time but I know it's really frustrating for you guys. We try and not change numbers on items after they've gone live because of the impact it has for you folks but we're going to have to nerf these because the number is so large.

Perfect!

Pandamoni
09-30-2013, 11:12 AM

Glad I didn't buy one! I almost spent a bunch of time farming one, too, but I am such a hoarder I wouldn't have sold and would have been bummed about the wasted time. I totally understand having to nerf them, I'm just always shocked when I make a right decision when it comes to buying and selling since I'm usually soooo wrong.

wvhills
09-30-2013, 01:16 PM
I hope for some feedback about this from STS/G soon.

I honestly can't understand what the reasoning behing an OP epic (!) ring would be.

my reasoning for buying one was that STS/G knew what they were doing and the rarity of the bosses was meant to reflect in the stats. When I saw the stats I honestly thought the mistake was the fact that they were meant to be pink items instead of purple. Everyone was saying the new bosses drop epics. Every other bosses top loot is pink so I thought that's what the mistake was.

Zuzeq
09-30-2013, 01:30 PM
I don't know about "very" bad...maybe just bad?...lol. All the Elite weapons are holding there value well thus far, as well as the golden elite chest/puzzleboxes.

xXz21
09-30-2013, 01:39 PM

really a bug? i have worked on somegames MMorpg and i know this game have a base date (maybe mysql or fttp whatever this is only for update and change value on it.) and i know u need put the DAMAGE on the table and after this u need go to client descompile some files and now put the GR2 (3D files) items and epk or whatever extension sts use on it.. and change the value on client item too..

maybe this can be a ''error'' but a bug?? i don't think so and u know that.

Zeus
09-30-2013, 02:07 PM
I don't know about "very" bad...maybe just bad?...lol. All the Elite weapons are holding there value well thus far, as well as the golden elite chest/puzzleboxes.

Fact #1: A merchant thinks the economy is failed when the prices are so competitively priced that he cannot snag deals and merch them. Actually, this cap has a lot of buying and selling right now. The elite pinks sell within a few hours. If I'm farming and looting tons of pinks, I can sell them all off pretty easily.

Energizeric
09-30-2013, 02:13 PM
This post is in no way meant to disrespect anyone at STG.........

In my experience in life, "creative" types of people usually are terrible at checking things over. I guess it's just something that people need to accept.

I own a music label, and I can't tell you how many times a songwriter told me he finished this song he's been working on, and then sent me a blank CD with nothing on it. You would think that someone submitting a new song to you would at least try playing the CD they burned for you to make sure it worked, but no it never occurred to them to do that. Or sometimes the first half of the song will play and then there is a digital error and it won't play the rest. I've had web designers do my website and spell my company name wrong on the home page.

The bigger issue here is that STG is normally in a rush to get out new content, so that makes it even harder for them to make sure everything is correct. I think they do a pretty good job considering the amount of new material that exists in a MMORPG. It's something that is very hard for just a few people to test as there are so many possible situations that can occur to produce an error.

Energizeric
09-30-2013, 02:16 PM
Fact #1: A merchant thinks the economy is failed when the prices are so competitively priced that he cannot snag deals and merch them.

Actually, that's not it at all...

A merchant thinks the economy is failed when there are so many of the best items dropping that any item listed in the auction is unlikely to sell even if you undercut every other seller.

When you start having to list items 3 and 4 times, you lose any profit you could make to the listing fees.

Zeus
09-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Actually, that's not it at all...

A merchant thinks the economy is failed when there are so many of the best items dropping that any item listed in the auction is unlikely to sell even if you undercut every other seller.

When you start having to list items 3 and 4 times, you lose any profit you could make to the listing fees.

Which items are you talking about...? I don't know about you, but I'm still finding it relatively easy to merch as well as buy and sell. Perhaps you're looking into the wrong market? I know you've told me that you focus on only one end of the market. I gotta tell you.. the profit is not only there.

Swede
09-30-2013, 02:27 PM
really a bug? i have worked on somegames MMorpg and i know this game have a base date (maybe mysql or fttp whatever this is only for update and change value on it.) and i know u need put the DAMAGE on the table and after this u need go to client descompile some files and now put the GR2 (3D files) items and epk or whatever extension sts use on it.. and change the value on client item too..

maybe this can be a ''error'' but a bug?? i don't think so and u know that.

Sure, error. Not sure what difference it makes for you guys if I call it an error or a bug? Both are caused by a human making a mistake, there's no such thing as a bug that's not caused by someone making an error.

falmear
09-30-2013, 02:32 PM

In my experience in life, "creative" types of people usually are terrible at checking things over. I guess it's just something that people need to accept.

I work for a software company while I am not a developer, I work closely with developers and people in QA. I see bugs like this all of the time. Stuff like the end user will find in 5 seconds but the devs or QA people will miss. Given the size of the game and how many things could go wrong, this doesn't surprise me. Either there is not a process in place to check the final stats on all items being released, or there is and someone missed it or someone made a last minute change. Even though there is a lot of negativity about bugs/nerfs, I am impressed with the overall quality of the game.

Zeus
09-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Honestly... the players complaining about the nerf should know by know not to making drastic decisions in the early release of a major patch...There's usually ALWAYS a second decision.

Energizeric
09-30-2013, 02:47 PM
Which items are you talking about...? I don't know about you, but I'm still finding it relatively easy to merch as well as buy and sell. Perhaps you're looking into the wrong market? I know you've told me that you focus on only one end of the market. I gotta tell you.. the profit is not only there.

I was talking about these rings! haha

Also items like the quills when Elite Undim Fields was bugged. Yes, I'm having no problem merching, but I tend to stay away from end game items. I do farm and sell plenty of them, but the prices are so unstable on new items it's best to stay away.

I miss the old days of merching in PL where item prices were usually very stable. I don't know if that will ever exist in AL because once we are done with an expansion all the elite pinks are discontinued and no longer drop.

Perhaps we will see this in the future on the old mythic helms, armor, weapons, old arcane, etc....when they all become twink items. Maybe then the prices will stabilize. I can see a future where maybe when we are at level 56 we are merching level 26 arcane hooks and mythic helms in the way we merched level 25 earthquake and onyx stuff in PL.

Chaim Nail
09-30-2013, 03:46 PM
The pirate rings are now scrap metal, my DPS & damage on my warrior with a lvl30 ring has dropped about 20 points, that's a heck of a knockback.

Ah well back to the Night Ocean Ripple of Warfare.

xXz21
09-30-2013, 06:49 PM
Sure, error. Not sure what difference it makes for you guys if I call it an error or a bug? Both are caused by a human making a mistake, there's no such thing as a bug that's not caused by someone making an error.

erro because it's a human mistake bug = when the game (software) have an error.. and i know all the ''bugs'' are a human mistake but normally bugs are
worse example: the visual bug in barrels on KM3..

A software error, commonly known as bug (bug), is an error or fault in a computer program or software system that triggers an undesired result. Wikipedia :)

well thanks for repair it.

Taejo
09-30-2013, 06:52 PM

I own a music label, and I can't tell you how many times a songwriter told me he finished this song he's been working on, and then sent me a blank CD with nothing on it. You would think that someone submitting a new song to you would at least try playing the CD they burned for you to make sure it worked, but no it never occurred to them to do that. Or sometimes the first half of the song will play and then there is a digital error and it won't play the rest. I've had web designers do my website and spell my company name wrong on the home page.

The bigger issue here is that STG is normally in a rush to get out new content, so that makes it even harder for them to make sure everything is correct. I think they do a pretty good job considering the amount of new material that exists in a MMORPG. It's something that is very hard for just a few people to test as there are so many possible situations that can occur to produce an error.

This is why they need beta testers.

xXz21
09-30-2013, 07:20 PM

yeah but not the same players.. just a good beta testers team..

Taejo
09-30-2013, 07:31 PM
yeah but not the same players.. just a good beta testers team..

Eh, I've played several games both beta and open. Why can't they be active players?

chitgoks
09-30-2013, 08:00 PM
just checked lvl 36 pirate loop of fatality for mage vs blood ruby of shuyal. hell... my dmg was still way more than what ruby could give. only diff was sacrifice for dex and a little hp.

Energizeric
09-30-2013, 08:08 PM

We are the beta testers LOL

Romifrity
09-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Today i buy pirate loop lvl 35 for 200k , cause and it was better than legend ring of assault, but just right now i open the game, and news saids we decrease pirate loop damage, ok thats fine but the ring what i payd 200k, now it cost 4500 :( lol lol i really fell like an idiot!!!

Laurentsz
09-30-2013, 08:46 PM
fortunately i don't buy the ring and never get it LOL ! hunting just a couple hour since saturday and never find the ripper.. bad luck

Daddyblu
10-01-2013, 02:04 AM
Today i buy pirate loop lvl 35 for 200k , cause and it was better than legend ring of assault, but just right now i open the game, and news saids we decrease pirate loop damage, ok thats fine but the ring what i payd 200k, now it cost 4500 :( lol lol i really fell like an idiot!!!

LOL

afrobug
10-01-2013, 03:24 AM
I knew this was coming..just a matter of time. I felt bad for the people who wasted their hard earned gold though. I think sts needs to make sure everything is polished before they roll out updates as things like this will definitely have a huge impact not just on the economy but it will also discourage more people from staying with the game.

Energizeric
10-01-2013, 04:41 AM
I find it hard to believe that some people didn't know there was something wrong with these rings. But considering that, there were risks to be taken no matter what you did. If you went ahead and sold your ring, then they announced that due to the error the rings would be discontinued, then you would be angry and the new rings would be worth a fortune. On the other hand, maybe they would just change the rings to be legendary and they would stop dropping at such a high rate, and then they would retain their high value. Or else they could nerf them.

We all knew there would obviously be a change at some point, we just didn't know what that change would be. So it was a gamble either way.

Milan Lame Man
10-01-2013, 05:23 AM
things like this will definitely have a huge impact not just on the economy but it will also discourage more people from staying with the game.

I totally agree with this. There is no point in getting *any* assets in game, gold, platinum, equipment, pets, friends, guild members, whatever, if STS can randomly decide and take it away.
If the liquidation price went to 1m like Energizeric (I think) suggested in another matter, then it could be acceptable. But simply nerfing an existing item with no compensation, that is a bad, bad thing.

Romifrity
10-03-2013, 03:20 AM
Iniciado por afrobug
cosas como ésta sin duda tendrá un gran impacto no sólo en la economía sino que también desalentará a más gente se quede con el juego.

Xstealthxx
10-03-2013, 03:48 AM
I knew this was coming..just a matter of time. I felt bad for the people who wasted their hard earned gold though. I think sts needs to make sure everything is polished before they roll out updates as things like this will definitely have a huge impact not just on the economy but it will also discourage more people from staying with the game.

have to agree with u as well

geromearchie
10-12-2013, 07:15 PM
Ikr