PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Im new and have a few questions.

fishingrules
11-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Just got into a car accident a few days ago I wasnt seriously injured but I do have enough injuries to keep me in bed and out of work for a week. With that being said I found Pocket Legends on iTunes and fell in love with the game. Thank you so much SpaceTime for this game it is really helping me get through a hard time in my life.

So im pretty new but have a few questions:

1.) I am a level 11 archer with my str at 28, dex at 35 and 1 int. My current bow only does 16-25 dmg. Did I screw something up or is this normal? I see other users in game around my level do at least 30-50 damage per hit, did I screw up my character? I feel like I am very weak on the battlefield.

2.) Once I reach level 18 what should I purchase to continue to level up more? Is there a certain order I should purchase more maps?

3.) If I make a new character do my platinum character purchases transfer over?

4.) Also how do I trade with other players?

5.) I seem to be collecting alot of staffs and axes for other character classes. How do I know if they are rare items or not? I dont want to sell them if they are rare and I could trade them.

Sorry if some of my questions seem newby

Raxie
11-05-2010, 11:49 PM
hi, welcome to the forums.

1) what level is your bow currently? also, if you are an archer, it's better to be all dex. dex increases your crit, hit% and dps which is much more beneficial than str for an archer. also, staffs and some str items do a lot more damage than bows in the early stages of the game. bears also have a skill which increases dps and crit so that might be also why they are dealing more damage than you. just max out focus which increases your crit and you will hit high as well.

2) just get all the maps. after dark forest, bale is next, then fathom crypt, then lost expedition, then skeller/swamps, then ao1, then ao2, then ao3. i don't really suggest skeller, swamps and ao1. usually, it's hard to find games in these campaigns. you can also get some pvp maps if you want. pvp is when you play other people and it can be quite fun and exciting.

3) yes, it will. it just has to be within the same account and no matter how many characters you make, the platinum number will always stay the same within your characters in your account.

4) to trade, go into someone's character profile and at the top of the screen, there will be three buttons. the middle one is to give and the far right one is to trade.

5) most rares are pinks. if they are whites, just liquidate them.

TwinkTastical
11-06-2010, 10:46 AM
If the names of the items are green purple or pink, post them here. otherwise, they arent worth much ^.^

Conradin
11-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Hey dawg, u sound cool, I have a lvl 10 bow u can use if u want too. Just add bearpvp on your Friends list, I'm usually on him. Btw your forum name is fishingrules, so are you a rs player? or do u jus like fishing? Just wondering, add me

fishingrules
11-06-2010, 11:18 PM
Hey dawg, u sound cool, I have a lvl 10 bow u can use if u want too. Just add bearpvp on your Friends list, I'm usually on him. Btw your forum name is fishingrules, so are you a rs player? or do u jus like fishing? Just wondering, add me

I got past level 11 now im a 16 :D moving up pretty fast. For sure I will add you up, I dont need the bow tho, I found a few good ones and traded for a decent one. Im not sure what RS is but I just like fishing thats why the name is like that.

fishingrules
11-06-2010, 11:25 PM
I have some items that im not sure if there worth anything or not:

Green:
- Pirates Platinum Bow
- Crusaders Emerald Gem Blade
- Witchs Flaming Fireblaster
- Redfangs Forest Chain

Blue:
- Bone Tunic of the Eagle
- Forest Bow of Finesse

Orange/Yellow im not sure lol
- Students Black Firebolt Staff
- Sutdents Darkbolt Blaster
- Burglars Forest Bow

Sorry for the double post.

Raxie
11-07-2010, 01:10 AM
is the bone tunic level 27? if it is, meet me in-game. i'm Raxie.

jonboy
11-07-2010, 01:12 AM
By blue do you mean pink or purple?

Raxie
11-07-2010, 01:14 AM
he means purple.
btw, you orange items are not really worth anything so you can try selling them to noobs or just liquidate them.