PDA

View Full Version : Srs Sts? Op pirate rings?

Desperoto
09-28-2013, 05:36 AM
U guys make new bosses 'incredebly' rare with the best ring drops in the whole game (DMG rings)
Why not reeplace baek and krunch to their old positions and nerf the pirate rings?

xcainnblecterx
09-28-2013, 12:21 PM
It'll be nurfed soon im sure

Zanpakuto
09-28-2013, 12:37 PM
It has to be a mistake

Jetzzz
09-28-2013, 12:51 PM
When people complain about bael 2 give good drop, sts said bael and krunch is not mean to be farmed when they created those 2 boss. So they make it harder to be farmed and the drop rated also nerfed.
But now they make bosses that easier to be farmed and also better drop.
*speechless*

Haligali
09-28-2013, 12:53 PM
Farm farm until they nerfed and do with them as many records as can lol

Küldve az én Nexus 4-ről Tapatalk 4 használatával

Desperoto
09-29-2013, 07:29 AM
When people complain about bael 2 give good drop, sts said bael and krunch is not mean to be farmed when they created those 2 boss. So they make it harder to be farmed and the drop rated also nerfed.
But now they make bosses that easier to be farmed and also better drop.
*speechless*
Exactly.

Energizeric
09-29-2013, 09:28 AM
For you guys who loved hunting bael and krunch, this is like the same exact thing, so you should be happy these new bosses were made. Now go hunt them!!

As for the loot, I think these new rings should be legendary instead of epic. As has been mentioned, you actually do NOT want to have an elixir or a lep amulet on when you fight them as your ring will get re-rolled into a locked crate. I'm sure this is a mistake as I doubt STG is trying to discourage luck elixirs. Instead STG should convert these rings into legendary rings and then add Golden Chests (non elite) into the drop table as the more common item. Remember that these bosses are NOT elite bosses, so unlike Bael and Krunch, they should only drop regular chests, not elite chests.