PDA

View Full Version : L26 Bear halp

Trenton
09-28-2013, 02:56 PM
Hey, I was wanting to try a L26 int behr (for da fun) and I heard it was complete crap. :( I was just wondering if this is true, and even if it is, I wanna try it. Could someone help with a skill build? I know the gear I'm going to use, (I think) and I can get whatever ring and such, but just pls halp! :D Thanx

Revealing
09-28-2013, 03:12 PM
INT/DEX

As much Int you could do to wear earthquake/cryst

Rest Dex for hit %

Skills

6rage 4 beckon 6 stomp 1sms 5Hs 4cb

Not good with build

Kixxler
09-28-2013, 06:46 PM
Doesn't suck at all, my 26 int bear is awesum. Just make sure you use a paw or a toy cuz sandstone int weapons blow.

Reunegade
09-28-2013, 07:49 PM
If you want to nuke hard, use a 26 pink forgotten staff :) Their hard to find nowadays,

Caiahar
09-29-2013, 12:12 AM
Hey, I was wanting to try a L26 int behr (FOR DA FUN) and I heard it was complete crap. :( I was just wondering if this is true, and even if it is, I wanna try it. Could someone help with a skill build? I know the gear I'm going to use, (I think) and I can get whatever ring and such, but just pls halp! :D Thanx

YES FOR FUN :D

Go with suggestions above (I'm not good at 20-29 pvp lol :D ) and try out on your own!

Trying out yourself is moar fun :D

All for one, and one for all.

Heroelite
09-29-2013, 12:19 AM
26 bear 35 int with paw is actually one of the best setups atm. I dont really consider it an int bear since its just using the paw, the rest of the gear should be dex. Skill build wise I enjoyed debuff low stomp and double slashes it killed mages with ease. Easier build would be a simple nuke build high beckon high stomp

Caiahar
09-29-2013, 12:57 AM
26 bear 35 int with paw is actually one of the best setups atm. I dont really consider it an int bear since its just using the paw, the rest of the gear should be dex. Skill build wise I enjoyed debuff low stomp and double slashes it killed mages with ease. Easier build would be a simple nuke build high beckon high stomp
I can see it:
Mage: *gets owned* WTF!! How?! HAX!!
Int behr: Its skill bro

Mage makes int bear: *beckon stomps and dies* WTF HOW OTHER GUY DOES IT.

Kixxler
09-29-2013, 12:40 PM
I can see it:

wat.

Trenton
09-29-2013, 02:39 PM
wat. This

Zeus
09-29-2013, 02:39 PM
I can see it:

Do you see these scenes in your head like a Dragonball Z or Pokemon fight...? Just wondering. ._.

Trenton
09-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Do you see these scenes in your head like a Dragonball Z or Pokemon fight...? Just wondering. ._. I wouldn't doubt it. His imagination, dang...

Trenton
09-29-2013, 03:36 PM
Anyways, can anyone actually help with a build, I'm TERRIBLE with low level builds.

Reunegade
09-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Paw
Artisan
Crystalline Helmet

Nuke Build:

6 Rage
6 IB
6 Beckon
6 Stomp
1 SMS

Debuff Build:

6 Rage
6 IB
6 HS
4 Stomp
2 Beckon
1 SMS

Dodge Build:

6 Rage
6 Taunt
3 IB
6 Stomp
3 Beckon
1 SMS

Trenton
09-29-2013, 04:17 PM
Paw
Artisan
Crystalline Helmet

Nuke Build:

6 Rage
6 IB
6 Beckon
6 Stomp
1 SMS

Debuff Build:

6 Rage
6 IB
6 HS
4 Stomp
2 Beckon
1 SMS

Dodge Build:

6 Rage
6 Taunt
3 IB
6 Stomp
3 Beckon
1 SMS D'aww, thanks

Caiahar
09-29-2013, 04:31 PM
Do you see these scenes in your head like a Dragonball Z or Pokemon fight...? Just wondering. ._.

Pokemon? O.o I can't even imagine it being like pokemon.

I imagine the ppl in pocket legends actually saying it and stuff, not just stare at each other with mouths closed with text over them.
A battle scene where the people fight, you can see their emotions. Kinda like a PL animation :P
So...maybe DBZ?
@trenton: Having imagination is bad? O.o

Zeus
09-29-2013, 05:33 PM

I imagine the ppl in pocket legends actually saying it and stuff, not just stare at each other with mouths closed with text over them.
A battle scene where the people fight, you can see their emotions. Kinda like a PL animation :P
So...maybe DBZ?

My next question: Are you drunk or stoned when you play this game?

Trenton
09-29-2013, 05:42 PM
My next question: Are you drunk or stoned when you play this game? He's Shadow'd

Caiahar
09-29-2013, 06:29 PM

So...maybe DBZ?

My next question: Are you drunk or stoned when you play this game?
No, and no.
If I did, my chars would have 10x the amount of deaths I have now.
Or I would have banned :P

Heroelite
09-29-2013, 07:19 PM
Paw
Artisan
Crystalline Helmet

Nuke Build:

6 Rage
6 IB
6 Beckon
6 Stomp
1 SMS

Debuff Build:

6 Rage
6 IB
6 HS
4 Stomp
2 Beckon
1 SMS

Dodge Build:

6 Rage
6 Taunt
3 IB
6 Stomp
3 Beckon
1 SMS
Debuff build with no cb? Im sorry but none of these builds can kill any decent pvper, except nuke, which can be fun but very easy to defeat. If you want some tips pm me im vvolfking (changin name soon). 26 bear is dependent on good timing, especially bear v bear fights

Caiahar
09-29-2013, 09:02 PM
^ int bears are squishy, not high dmg as dex bears, or tanky as str bears, so you wont have time to get close for cb, or you'll get killed close.

Heroelite
09-29-2013, 09:55 PM
^ int bears are squishy, not high dmg as dex bears, or tanky as str bears, so you wont have time to get close for cb, or you'll get killed close.
First off we are talking about a paw bear which is only 35 int. The damage is tremendously higher than a dex bear and the play style is very similar. And this is low lvl pvp we are talking about. Int bears are not squishy, one thing they lack is the hit percent they could have had from being dex. And what do you mean by not enough time to get close for cb? Armor stats are pretty much the same as dex. I cant really think of any instances where you "dont have time" to get close for cb except kite mages, and you can still fully debuff them just gotta be good on timing

Zeus
09-30-2013, 02:04 PM
First off we are talking about a paw bear which is only 35 int. The damage is tremendously higher than a dex bear and the play style is very similar. And this is low lvl pvp we are talking about. Int bears are not squishy, one thing they lack is the hit percent they could have had from being dex. And what do you mean by not enough time to get close for cb? Armor stats are pretty much the same as dex. I cant really think of any instances where you "dont have time" to get close for cb except kite mages, and you can still fully debuff them just gotta be good on timing

This guy knows what he's talking about.^^

blitzkraig
09-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Hit me up ill help on build, made a fairly "pro" one, my active ign's are Blitz,Storm, MrLovett, Idreem and Interference.

Trenton
09-30-2013, 03:50 PM
Hit me up ill help on build, made a fairly "pro" one, my active ign's are Blitz,Storm, MrLovett, Idreem and Interference. oboi hai Wyatt

I iz Surgery <3

And thanks doe, I'll bother you fosho

Kixxler
09-30-2013, 08:20 PM

Listen to the master^

Caiahar
10-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Pro! :)

I actually thought the build said full int (fail.. :/ full int behr? O.o)
Sorry then.

Itoopeo
10-09-2013, 04:03 PM
26 bears are constantly getting ownd by L30 bears. Dont make one, you will only get rushed hard

Trenton
10-09-2013, 04:39 PM
26 bears are constantly getting ownd by L30 bears. Dont make one, you will only get rushed hard Don't necro a non-needed thread. And if you really wanna talk like that, I have a 30, a 32, a 35, a 40, and so on and so forth so if you really wanna try me, go ahead.

Itoopeo
10-12-2013, 08:58 AM
My point is that 30 bears are many times better than 26 bears so 26 bears dont have any change vs 30 bears. for example difference between 71 and 76 bears isnt so big, so 71 bears can also kill those 76 guys.

Caiahar
10-12-2013, 09:16 AM
My point is that 30 bears are many times better than 26 bears so 26 bears dont have any change vs 30 bears. for example difference between 71 and 76 bears isnt so big, so 71 bears can also kill those 76 guys.

Trenton doesn't really care about it anyways, he wants to do 26 bear, let him be.

Trenton
10-12-2013, 09:22 AM
My point is that 30 bears are many times better than 26 bears so 26 bears dont have any change vs 30 bears. for example difference between 71 and 76 bears isnt so big, so 71 bears can also kill those 76 guys. You're not getting the point, I'm wanting to do a completely different level range. I know its not much of a difference, but I'm not doing 30, I'm doing 26.

Kixxler
10-12-2013, 03:21 PM

Obviously 30 > 26, there's a 4 level difference poopyface

programmed
10-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Obviously 30 > 26, there's a 4 level difference poopyface

Yea what he^ said. Leave poor Trenton alone :( so what if 30 bears will rush him. He has friends to help and his own higher levels for them and if he wants to do 26 then he will do 26.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)