PDA

View Full Version : Need to do tests on the Blessings, need your help Chanters!

Azrael
04-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Ok so i've been trying to test out these blessings, i know i've been very adamant about them sucking, but i value truth over being right. Recently i've noticed some real weird stuff going on with the buffs and i just cant put my finger on whats going on.

First off, it seems like Xanthia might be correct in that BoV gives 2 h/s, however sometimes i get hit with this buff from another enchantress and i still get 1 m/s. Also i've noticed at times i'll get 3 h/s from buffs, and i have no idea if its the BoM str putting me over the top on my warrior or not, or if they are stacking.

The troubling thing is that every time i get buffed by myself or someone else, one of 3-4 different things is happening.

So, If you got the buffs, at any rank level, post up here and lets meet up to try to figure this out. Or a dev could post and say exactly what they do:confused:

Edit: just to clarify, regardless of what the buffs are actually doing, i still think the debuffs are far better, but if the buffs in someway stacking or comboing they may be more viable. Lastly if the buffs are do not become stronger with more than one point in them, i still suggest not investing anything more than one point into them.

Xanthia
04-30-2010, 08:15 PM
Blessing of Might – Strength +5 Damage +1 on Min and Max (2 Min)
Blessing of Vitality – Health Regen +2 (2 Min)

To answer your question, yes if your Str puts you over the threshold for H/S then it will add another +1 to your H/S total. All depends on how you distributed your points.

Buffs from the same class do not stack what so ever, so if you have 5 enchantresses in your group and all use BOM, you would not receive +25 Str you would still receive only +5

Rhona
05-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Buffs from the same class do not stack what so ever, so if you have 5 enchantresses in your group and all use BOM, you would not receive +25 Str you would still receive only +5

Can you stack both BoV and BoM though - along with class specific self-buffs?

Xanthia
05-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Yes, but that would not be considered stacking. Stacking would be if there were multiple Enchantresses and both casting same buffs, you would not receive the benefits from both.

Azrael
05-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Blessing of Might – Strength +5 Damage +1 on Min and Max (2 Min)
Blessing of Vitality – Health Regen +2 (2 Min)

To answer your question, yes if your Str puts you over the threshold for H/S then it will add another +1 to your H/S total. All depends on how you distributed your points.

This is pretty much what I already knew, however you forgot the extra armor from BoM which doesn't come from stat. if 6 str gave 2 armor, warriors would have alot more armor.

This however does not answer the question of why mage buffs sometimes give characters 1 m/s. Now i swear to you, as i type this now my archer has 1 m/s from a chantress, and it just doesn't make sense to me. It also doesn't explain why BoV sometimes gives 3 H/s instead of two.

Zeya
05-03-2010, 12:24 PM

That seems correct. Whenever I'm in a group of all Enchantresses, there is a noticeable lack of power even when multiple people are casting BoM. I don't think the buffs stack.