PDA

View Full Version : New Vanity Armor (regalia)

GRIZZY
09-28-2013, 07:23 PM
I heard from someone that the regalia vanity armor was going to be discontinued, but i'm not sure if this is true.
So i was wondering: (a)Is it going to be discontinued, (b)Will the price go up or down, and (c) should i keep if i got for 3m?

Roberto077
09-28-2013, 07:36 PM
It won't be discontinued as far as I know. It is not an event item or an exclusive.

Argyros
09-28-2013, 07:45 PM
It will be discontinued. I would keep, the price will raise after next expansion, (lol) when slayer is gone.

Reunegade
09-28-2013, 07:45 PM
The price will go down eventually. I think you should sell it, because if StG nerfs the drop rates (like they did dragon), you'd lose a good chance at profit. Either the price stays stable at the current price, or it will go down (unless they lower the drop rates of it, which is highly unlikely).

Reunegade
09-28-2013, 07:46 PM
It will be discontinued. I would keep, the price will raise after next expansion, (lol) when slayer is gone.

But there may be a chance that there will be no new cap.

Sorry for double-post.

Suentous PO
09-28-2013, 07:47 PM
We'll they didn't specify that it was for a limited time but, vanities drop in elite maps which are known to be discontinued when there is a new cap (if there is). Being that there is no new cap planned, I'd expect the prices to drop over time as they are farmed more and more.
Price goes down without a new cap, then goes up when/if there's a new cap and if they only drop in the 76 elite maps.

LovingLu
09-28-2013, 07:49 PM
I don’t know. I sold them though, because they dont look that good :snowman:

Argyros
09-28-2013, 07:51 PM

But there may be a chance that there will be no new cap.

Sorry for double-post.

If you believe there will not be a next expansion go ahead and sell it.

If there is one, and that item stays between 1.5-3m it will become as rare and expensive as black dragon sets. I think the price will drop- I'd wait until the price is stable.

Reunegade
09-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Hopefully eventaully there will be a new cap. It won't be anytime soon though, so if you're in need of some extra cash ASAP, sell it now. But if you're willing to wait til a new cap (if there is a new cap), then that's your decision.

neoV
09-28-2013, 10:18 PM
im personally will keep it since no one offering to buy mine :D

grenadiers
09-28-2013, 10:36 PM
im personally will keep it since no one offering to buy mine :Dsell me your green ice sword

Roberto077
09-28-2013, 11:13 PM

Good point. I was thinking of the stat'd items rather than the vanities.

Ape
09-29-2013, 03:56 AM
If only the price goes above 10m there is a nerf chance, if not there isnt really a reason since no people will get scammed in under 10m trades.