Post your suggestions below :))

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

moonway03
09-29-2013, 12:07 AM
Up

Caiahar
09-29-2013, 12:07 AM
Rhinos are not good at 35, I have tried it before, and honestly, bears and mages will own you.
Voodoo Mages will nuke you, bears will get their cb and hs easily and ultimate stun you. I suggest not doing 35 rhino, and do 50+ rhinos, where they become better.
My rhino is now 40, but don't do that either, because I fight mages for a long time, and 40 plat bears own you. 50+ rhinos are much better.

All for one, and one for all.

Samopwn
09-29-2013, 05:51 AM
Rhinos are not good at 35, I have tried it before, and honestly, bears and mages will own you.
Voodoo Mages will nuke you, bears will get their cb and hs easily and ultimate stun you. I suggest not doing 35 rhino, and do 50+ rhinos, where they become better.
My rhino is now 40, but don't do that either, because I fight mages for a long time, and 40 plat bears own you. 50+ rhinos are much better.

I will also be quiting my 40 rhino cause I'm bord and isn't very productive tho I have positive k/d
And my new rhino is going 51/56

programmed
09-29-2013, 10:07 AM
I used to do 35 rhino and it wasn't that good. But a few days ago I tried l30 rhino and it is actually really good with iceberg longsword set. It doesn't do well against mages but it does do good on anything else. Mages just spam heal and they live long enough to drain all of my mana then they nuke me. More voodoo mages do this than l30 mages. But anything other than against mages it does good. It kills copperhead bears, warbirds, dex bears, and foxes. If you want to try l30 instead add me in game. IGN: IRhinoI

moonway03
09-30-2013, 08:28 AM
Well I need to know which lvl are always played by pvp'ers
Like when I go to a pvp map there is always people in it,in other terms ''active pvp lvl''
Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Caiahar
09-30-2013, 05:24 PM
Well I need to know which lvl are always played by pvp'ers
Like when I go to a pvp map there is always people in it,in other terms ''active pvp lvl''

If you want to do 35 pvp, your best bet would be a voodoo Mage or a copper bear.
50/51 is very fun, and active pvp level.
56 is also active.

And....endgame is VERY active :P I have always seen about 4 games there.

moonway03
10-02-2013, 05:40 AM
If you want to do 35 pvp, your best bet would be a voodoo Mage or a copper bear.
50/51 is very fun, and active pvp level.
56 is also active.

And....endgame is VERY active :P I have always seen about 4 games there.

Sir can u tell me the build of 56 rhino?set and skills?
Tnx in advance

Caiahar
10-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Sir can u tell me the build of 56 rhino?set and skills?
Tnx in advance

Well, I don't do 56 rhino, I do 51, but I could try a build.

Big top set if you want more hit and dodge. Rhinos already have hit buff anyways.
Strongman set for more regen.
Skills:
6 Vital you'll need it if you want to hit something.

6 Stone skin. Simple, more armor.

6 guardian. Pretty useful. Can get you unfreezed, unrooted, and unstunned. Also gives good armor. Don't use as buff, use as a second heal.

6 heal. Self explanatory

6 Redemption. When you follow up redemption after charge, to make Juiced! Combo, it does 2x more damage and also heals you more than regular heal.

6 rhino might. Has 5m range, and has 70% (I think) to stun, which is useful.

6 Holy tempest. Your only really good AoE attack. Does decent dmg, and also has a chance to debuff opponents hit.

1 Brute force. The only reason I mostly put 1 in brute, is just for the armor buff. It does NOT cancel out vital force. Use it before vital force, so you'll get the dmg buff, the crit buff, and hit buff from vital, but also get the 5 armor from brute. If you use after vital, you get the hit and crit, but not the dmg, but get the armor and dodge. Raising skill rank only increases the dodge by a small percent, not the armor. So more isn't necessary.

6 Reincarnate. Increasing rank increase range, at max it's 11m, which is close enough to mages heal. Useful in FFA or CTF.

You now have 6 more points.
The rest of skills are Charge, Divine aura, and the taunt.
Put at least 1 skill point in charge, you need for combo, and it helps get close.
You can put the rest in whatever you want.
Taunt only debuffs -12 dodge..and that's kind of a fail buff isn't it?
Divine aura can be useful, but I'm not sure if you'll really run out of mana with a strongman/big top set, at 51 I have 25 mana regen with fury, so I don't need it.

I would choose to put rest in charge.
I do know how to kill people at 51, but 56 is way different. So you can ask some of the other guys who have 56 rhinos for tips and stuff.

moonway03
10-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Well, I don't do 56 rhino, I do 51, but I could try a build.

Big top set if you want more hit and dodge. Rhinos already have hit buff anyways.
Strongman set for more regen.
Skills:
6 Vital you'll need it if you want to hit something.

6 Stone skin. Simple, more armor.

6 guardian. Pretty useful. Can get you unfreezed, unrooted, and unstunned. Also gives good armor. Don't use as buff, use as a second heal.

6 heal. Self explanatory

6 Redemption. When you follow up redemption after charge, to make Juiced! Combo, it does 2x more damage and also heals you more than regular heal.

6 rhino might. Has 5m range, and has 70% (I think) to stun, which is useful.

6 Holy tempest. Your only really good AoE attack. Does decent dmg, and also has a chance to debuff opponents hit.

1 Brute force. The only reason I mostly put 1 in brute, is just for the armor buff. It does NOT cancel out vital force. Use it before vital force, so you'll get the dmg buff, the crit buff, and hit buff from vital, but also get the 5 armor from brute. If you use after vital, you get the hit and crit, but not the dmg, but get the armor and dodge. Raising skill rank only increases the dodge by a small percent, not the armor. So more isn't necessary.

6 Reincarnate. Increasing rank increase range, at max it's 11m, which is close enough to mages heal. Useful in FFA or CTF.

You now have 6 more points.
The rest of skills are Charge, Divine aura, and the taunt.
Put at least 1 skill point in charge, you need for combo, and it helps get close.
You can put the rest in whatever you want.
Taunt only debuffs -12 dodge..and that's kind of a fail buff isn't it?
Divine aura can be useful, but I'm not sure if you'll really run out of mana with a strongman/big top set, at 51 I have 25 mana regen with fury, so I don't need it.

I would choose to put rest in charge.
I do know how to kill people at 51, but 56 is way different. So you can ask some of the other guys who have 56 rhinos for tips and stuff.

Which set is cheaper? 56 or 51? Lol

Sheugokin
10-03-2013, 04:31 PM
I think it is 51. SM and Big Top are usually kinda expensive.

moonway03
10-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Anyone can tell me the set and skill build of 51? Sorry if i ask too many questions,im just a pve'er

Trenton
10-03-2013, 06:40 PM
51, if you use the "best" gear, is- RS Armor- 120k. RS Helm- 30k. FF Sword- 100k. FF Shield- 300k. Totals to 550k. You can easily find a L56 Glyph BT Mace Set for 350k-450k.

Caiahar
10-03-2013, 07:33 PM
51, if you use the "best" gear, is- RS Armor- 120k. RS Helm- 30k. FF Sword- 100k. FF Shield- 300k. Totals to 550k. You can easily find a L56 Glyph BT Mace Set for 350k-450k.
If you want bit moar dodge and a bit more armor, get RS.
I use fury set on mine because since each fury piece gives like 6+ mana Regen, I dont run out of mana, and rhinos eat lotsa of mana for dinner.
But thats just me.

Samopwn
10-03-2013, 08:52 PM
I use royal sewer and fury fighter and switch from full fury to fury and royal depending on if I need more m/s h/s or just more dodge.
use mana regen ring if you feel mana hungry!! If you can't afford the price of 51 ff/rs gear go lvl 53/55 for cheaper gear . Hope this helps
Good luck and have fun !!