PDA

View Full Version : Female Warrior / Male Rogue

chorba69
09-29-2013, 08:14 AM
What do you think about this?
I mean, for example: girl would like to play warrior but doesnt like male characters so must take rogue just cuz its female.
Same for boys, would like to play rouge but doesnt want to play a female character.

What do you say about this? Is it hard for devs to add it?

And yeah, you can always pick a smurf but ye, dont like the mage? :)
What are your opinions?

Kayoex
09-29-2013, 09:03 AM
nice idea, I don't think many girls wanna play as warriors , but many boys wanna play as rogues but it's not so good because a rogue is a girl, I like assassins and rogues so I created a sec. char rogue, guess what, everyone calls me "sis" and talks about female things -_- sometimes it's annoying, Please fix this devs!

Emmacheese
09-29-2013, 11:42 AM
What about lil smurfs! Don't leave us out! :applause:

matanofx
09-29-2013, 12:52 PM
The nott race might not have genders? haha gotta ask swede or one of the serious forumers

Chaim Nail
09-29-2013, 12:56 PM
What about lil smurfs! Don't leave us out! :applause:

Red smurfs?

Kayoex
09-29-2013, 01:02 PM
@Chaim or pink one maybe
@Emma but smurfs are mythic characters, not like rogue or warriors(humans) so i guess they don't complain about a mage gender, I see tons of female smurfs and they don't complain, the only thing that makes a rogue female is hair and body right? mage is bald and has an average body. . . so I guess smurfs are kinda ok (i'm one of the smurf army too XD)

Kayoex
09-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Hmm.. shouldn't this thread be in Suggestions & Feedback (*_*) ??

Morholt
09-29-2013, 01:22 PM
What about lil smurfs! Don't leave us out! :applause:I think it's the same ways as with the Namekians in Dragonball. All people are males. They asexually reproduce. They are hatched from eggs, which are pretty much spit out by the father.

Psykopathic28
09-29-2013, 01:34 PM
We could definitely have blue or green smurfs with the others having make and female only.... The developers should never clarify which is which and trying to figure out whether blue or green sorcerers are male or female will just be a huge mystery that they themselves don't even know the answer too.

Morholt
09-29-2013, 02:04 PM
We could definitely have blue or green smurfs with the others having make and female only.... The developers should never clarify which is which and trying to figure out whether blue or green sorcerers are male or female will just be a huge mystery that they themselves don't even know the answer too.Read the text to the daily quests you get from all the Nott...they call them 'he' and 'him.'

Blue is already male.

xXz21
09-29-2013, 04:02 PM
theys can put it i don't know why sts never put the famale and male of all class...

Emmacheese
09-29-2013, 04:32 PM
It's easy! pink smurfys all the way! However I'm a chick and I love my lil blue dude xD

Psykopathic28
09-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Read the text to the daily quests you get from all the Nott...they call them 'he' and 'him.'

Blue is already male.

Well ur no fun

inkredible
09-29-2013, 07:00 PM
lmfao.. yeah as funny as this sounds..
Little boys hit on any rogue.. without considering whether they are girls or boys
and some males do tend to take advantage of that.. aka freebies

you may think people should be smart enough but there are a lot of kids in this game who is just hitting puberty
and tend fo be attracted to any female figure LOL .. im sure it gets annoying to some

Daddyblu
09-30-2013, 03:55 AM
What do you think about this?
I mean, for example: girl would like to play warrior but doesnt like male characters so must take rogue just cuz its female.
Same for boys, would like to play rouge but doesnt want to play a female character.

What do you say about this? Is it hard for devs to add it?

And yeah, you can always pick a smurf but ye, dont like the mage? :)
What are your opinions?

this is nice idea!

i dont want to be racist but mage should not have a male and female version since they are not human after all :P

LOL!

Daddyblu
09-30-2013, 03:55 AM
It's easy! pink smurfys all the way! However I'm a chick and I love my lil blue dude xD

yah! mage should remain the same :P

Aziiii
09-30-2013, 04:10 AM
Now that is an interesting ideea :D :applause:

rapball
09-30-2013, 04:12 AM
lmfao.. yeah as funny as this sounds..
Little boys hit on any rogue.. without considering whether they are girls or boys
and some males do tend to take advantage of that.. aka freebies

you may think people should be smart enough but there are a lot of kids in this game who is just hitting puberty
and tend fo be attracted to any female figure LOL .. im sure it gets annoying to some

Lmao true so true hahah

I'm a guy and a rogue my ign Is poopingpee ..... What kind of girl has a name like that? Or atleast remotely like the word Poop? -.-

Emmacheese
09-30-2013, 04:44 AM
Haha so true! :applause:

Lmao true so true hahah

I'm a guy and a rogue my ign Is poopingpee ..... What kind of girl has a name like that? Or atleast remotely like the word Poop? -.-

xcainnblecterx
09-30-2013, 05:04 AM
This has been mentioned so many times in the past. Basically it wont be implemented cause its not as easy as some are saying here and yes devs have commented about this before also

CallMeOops
09-30-2013, 07:28 AM
I like this idea, though I think they'd have to slim it down a bit for the female warrior or make the female warrior look like 'Mother Russia' from Kick *** 2 XD

Male Rogue would be good, I've seen so many times where people confuse a Rogue by whether their an actual girl or not & the Rogue has to confirm 'I'm a guy XD'

Great idea, be nice if STS implemented this idea.

I think it's the same ways as with the Namekians in Dragonball. All people are males. They asexually reproduce. They are hatched from eggs, which are pretty much spit out by the father.

Hahahaha you should read Dragon Ball Multiverse ;)

But yes with a Smurf you can leave them how they are or throw a pink robe on one :)

Juicymango
09-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Are you serious??? No pls no!! Stop it now!! Or else you will see something like this in game lol haha:rolleyes:

Emmacheese
09-30-2013, 06:56 PM
Bahahahaha :congratulatory:

Are you serious??? No pls no!! Stop it now!! Or else you will see something like this in game lol haha:rolleyes:

xXz21
09-30-2013, 06:56 PM

LOL can be another character don't need be the same with famale hair XD maybe thin xDD

Derezzzed
09-30-2013, 08:02 PM
This isn't as easy as people would think

First: They would have to build the model for the new female/male charecter

Second: every little piece of armor in the game would have to be changes to fit these new models and they'd have to build a "check system" depending on the charecters gender that would make the armor show up a certain way

Lastly: Weapons would chance stances depending on how much of a difference the new models would have

-Summary: way to much to do for such a little, not needed thing

Temarichan
09-30-2013, 10:08 PM
New class please -.- lololol