PDA

View Full Version : i see leavers

Lovingly
09-29-2013, 10:27 AM
Soo, I see many 35's going to either 50,56,61 or endgame, hey i dont blame them!! bear has become so over powered. yes in most and everyway, birds turn extinct. being a mage isnt help, kinda worried how people actually like this?... 2013 great nerf"? Bla sorry not sorry :p

programmed
09-29-2013, 10:35 AM
So maybe me thinking of returning to 35 is a bad idea...? And bears aren't that overpowered to me
I see voodoos kill copperhead bears and my rhino can tank them with no problems usually. But they probably chose to go to those higher levels because IMO they are very balanced now and were before the nerfs happened. Bears, mages, and birds all can kill each other in l56 and l61. That's one of the reasons why I went to l61. I heard it was good so I went to try it.

Lovingly
09-29-2013, 11:07 AM
copper bear aint the prob bud, but dat plat pack. Being a 35 mage vsing 40 bears with plat pack, reap auto debuffs etc, hell naw, sometime i question myself since when i turned suicidal!

Caiahar
09-29-2013, 12:22 PM
Dexaldin went 51, I'm sick of 40 and immature people

Sheugokin
09-29-2013, 06:05 PM
Actually, tbh copperhead bears a actually pretty simple. Just have to stay outta their range!

Caiahar
09-29-2013, 06:27 PM
Actually, tbh copperhead bears a actually pretty simple. Just have to stay outta their range!
Copper bears can be beaten, but the problem here are the 40 plat pack bears.

Heroelite
09-29-2013, 07:24 PM
Lol if 40 bears are the problem and you're 35, I dont see how that makes bears overpowered. I still believe that level 23-40, mages have the upperhand, even after the nerfs.

NotYoCookiez
09-29-2013, 07:47 PM
Copper bears can be beaten, but the problem here are the 40 plat pack bears.

Whats the name of the platinum pack? I have a level 40 bear that I don't use lol might as well.join the crowd xD

Trenton
09-29-2013, 08:53 PM
Whats the name of the platinum pack? I have a level 40 bear that I don't use lol might as well.join the crowd xD I believe its L40 Bear 4 Piece or something like that

programmed
09-29-2013, 08:54 PM
copper bear aint the prob bud, but dat plat pack. Being a 35 mage vsing 40 bears with plat pack, reap auto debuffs etc, hell naw, sometime i question myself since when i turned suicidal!

I didn't say they were a problem. They aren't to me but in game I hear how people think copper bear is so op. So I thought part of what you were saying had to do with that.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Trenton
09-29-2013, 08:55 PM
Dis is it Notyo

Caiahar
09-29-2013, 09:00 PM
Lol if 40 bears are the problem and you're 35, I dont see how that makes bears overpowered. I still believe that level 23-40, mages have the upperhand, even after the nerfs.
40 plat pack is OP.
Go get the best sword/spear for 40, compare it to plat pack sword.
Get a mynas pink armor, compare to plat pack armor.
Get best pink str helm/mynas helm, compare to plat pack helm
Get a mynas shield/even a bone cage shield and compare it to plat pack armor.

grenadiers
09-29-2013, 09:01 PM
Is there a difference between the warrior pack and the rhino pack?
And which one is better if they are different?

Caiahar
09-29-2013, 09:05 PM
Is there a difference between the warrior pack and the rhino pack?
And which one is better if they are different?
When my rhino was 40, I used rhino pack helm, armor, and shield, because bear pack has no mana Regen, while rhino pack does. They both are similar.
I used bear sword, but bears always pwned me.

Heroelite
09-29-2013, 09:58 PM
40 plat pack is OP.

Lol I never stated the plat pack was not op. I agree it is. Im saying that you cannot call bears op just because 1. They are 5 lvls higher than you and 2. The gear they are using is op

Caiahar
09-29-2013, 10:12 PM
40 plat pack is OP.

Lol I never stated the plat pack was not op. I agree it is. Im saying that you cannot call bears op just because 1. They are 5 lvls higher than you and 2. The gear they are using is op
Exactly.
I've seen 40 mages get owned by them easily, 40 foxes, 40 pallies, 40 fb birds (before Nerf) 40 warbirds, and me, ex-40 rhino.

Heroelite
09-29-2013, 10:16 PM
Exactly.
I've seen 40 mages get owned by them easily, 40 foxes, 40 pallies, 40 fb birds (before Nerf) 40 warbirds, and me, ex-40 rhino.

Lol im not sure if u are agreeing or disagreeing. Sorry if i was unclear, im saying that bears are not over powered but rather the gear they use is (plat pack)

NotFortal
09-30-2013, 06:03 AM
Ain't it because 35 is rather luck based than skill based now, yo?

Caiahar
09-30-2013, 07:41 AM
Lol im not sure if u are agreeing or disagreeing. Sorry if i was unclear, im saying that bears are not over powered but rather the gear they use is (plat pack)

Agreeing.
I told a 40 bear before to use mynas helm, armor, shield, and a spear with no vanities.
I did the same.
We both fought, and I was Able to beat him.

blitzkraig
10-01-2013, 12:49 PM
I have a 30 mage thats in-active but I make games for my 35. :) Try doing that bro! ^^

Ilovesweets
10-02-2013, 02:09 PM
40 bears are op but I think we shouldn't cry about this... if they are too op for us we just have to make 40 bears or, this will be a better idea for me, just rush them. Show how you are pro by owning them. I think it wouldn't be so hard because I actually can beat a good voodoo with a nerfed fbow.
The conclusion is: Rush these f**** op bears and have fun ._.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Timmy Doan
10-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Yea..its very true, the L40 plat pack for bears had made L30-40 pvp not very challenging atm...

Lovingly
10-03-2013, 04:08 AM

Never mentioned copper bear was the prob, know me, i like to fight 40's i just love the challenge., but as it seems, its alot harder now.

40 bears are op but I think we shouldn't cry about this... if they are too op for us we just have to make 40 bears or, this will be a better idea for me, just rush them. Show how you are pro by owning them. I think it wouldn't be so hard because I actually can beat a good voodoo with a nerfed fbow.
The conclusion is: Rush these f**** op bears and have fun ._.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

i wouldnt use the term "Cry", i am only pointing out the statement, and ofc, we all know youre pro.., making a new toon is just a waste of time, and 'rushing' mhm how about asking a 1v1 ffa? you dont want the whole 40 bears after you:p

you dont, but i see it everyday, truely because every game i join seems to always have l40, bears. but thats not prob! and ofc, mage does have a very little upperhand,. but the end of the day you cant hax dodge with critting at 50 dmg when had a chance to hit

Ain't it because 35 is rather luck based than skill based now, yo?

no i wouldnt say 35 is luck, what so ever, yo

I have a 30 mage thats in-active but I make games for my 35. :) Try doing that bro! ^^

i shall try that, once im bothered x)

ibesnoob
10-03-2013, 04:17 AM
now i see why you been hiding at endgame recently;)

Samopwn
10-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Exactly.
And 40 plat pack before update could beat 40 Fbow peeps

Archermaster
10-03-2013, 08:32 PM
i was using copperhead set with my 35 bear and tried iceberg all i kept hitting to a pally was 7's and never got more than 40 damage and the pally hit me 100's

NotFortal
10-04-2013, 01:25 AM
I just heard Shelby say it's luck now, yo. You know, that mage who kept beating you every single time? >.> and he yet says now he can't do 35 because it's rather luck. I'm just sayin' what he said, no hate, yo.

Cheenivie
10-04-2013, 06:41 AM
I just heard Shelby say it's luck now, yo. You know, that mage who kept beating you every single time? >.> and he yet says now he can't do 35 because it's rather luck. I'm just sayin' what he said, no hate, yo.

It seems to me you're Shelby's little mail man and this make you look like the dumb one, if she really wants to state her opinion she should get her lazy *** on here and take all the crap you get cause of her..

NotFortal
10-04-2013, 07:23 AM

It seems to me you're Shelby's little mail man and this make you look like the dumb one, if she really wants to state her opinion she should get her lazy *** on here and take all the crap you get cause of her..
His*, and I'm his friend. And I'm doing this from my own initiative. :-) Shelby didn't tell me to go and say this on forums, he just told me that he thinks 35 PvP is luck based now, and let's be honest, he was unarguably the best 35 before the DMG nerf.

Lovingly
10-05-2013, 08:29 AM
His*, and I'm his friend. And I'm doing this from my own initiative. :-) Shelby didn't tell me to go and say this on forums, he just told me that he thinks 35 PvP is luck based now, and let's be honest, he was unarguably the best 35 before the DMG nerf.

i agree alex is very good! and ofc i do lose to him, who doesnt ehe, i wouldnt say luck yo, + thats his opinion, do you originally have yours?

NotFortal
10-05-2013, 10:42 AM

i agree alex is very good! and ofc i do lose to him, who doesnt ehe, i wouldnt say luck yo, + thats his opinion, do you originally have yours?
I don't do 35. But isn't the opinion of the best 35 enough? I was just wondering, like, yo, if the best 35 says it, there's probably something about it, yo. Just tell me if I'm wrong.

Zeus
10-05-2013, 11:22 AM
I don't do 35. But isn't the opinion of the best 35 enough? I was just wondering, like, yo, if the best 35 says it, there's probably something about it, yo. Just tell me if I'm wrong.

Idk why people call her the best L35 when she really wasn't. Was she good? Definitely, I'm not disagreeing with that.

However, Ladylove & Residentevl, the people who founded L35 twink PvP, had much more skill on her.

Also, did she not lose to Wyatt in the tournament? Just saying to give credit where credit is due. :)

Caiahar
10-05-2013, 11:34 AM

He was good...but I saw others who good beat him. Not exactly the best.

I'll see who he lost to in the tourney
Edit: Here: 42951

Trenton
10-05-2013, 01:00 PM

Edit: Here: 42951 update chrome pls

it got better

NotFortal
10-05-2013, 02:01 PM

Edit: Here: 42951
He got DQ'd, he's never lost a fair 1v1 in his life.

programmed
10-05-2013, 02:20 PM

He got Dairy Queen'ed? :p But true about Alex, in 1v1. He only does 61 now and in 1v1 I have never seen him lose once. Only time I ever saw him die is when we got teamed last week.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Samopwn
10-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Sorry I quit this lvl on my rhino and went 51 it got boring!!

Zeus
10-05-2013, 05:29 PM

Not true, I've witnessed Shelby/Alex lose to Blitz many times.

NotFortal
10-06-2013, 08:02 AM

Not true, I've witnessed Shelby/Alex lose to Blitz many times.
What I was told is that when they were friends, they used to 1v1 a lot, and they were motivated to try harder every match, that's where Alex lost a few matches (still won the most of them, though), and that when he lost in a tournament, he was winning 9-3 and got disconnected, and Blitz immediately left the game and told them Alex left, so Blitz won. I can't really tell, since I don't and never have done 35, just judging by their skills at 56-61 and what Alex told me. Alex clearly is better at 61.

CrimsonTider
10-06-2013, 08:42 AM
What I was told is that when they were friends, they used to 1v1 a lot, and they were motivated to try harder every match, that's where Alex lost a few matches (still won the most of them, though), and that when he lost in a tournament, he was winning 9-3 and got disconnected, and Blitz immediately left the game and told them Alex left, so Blitz won. I can't really tell, since I don't and never have done 35, just judging by their skills at 56-61 and what Alex told me. Alex clearly is better at 61.

You are "told" a lot. Fact of the matter is I have witnessed Shelby lose several times, many of which either don't play anymore or are no longer active at 35. As for the whole "I'm a messenger" role you are playing, maybe there is a link here we are missing....

:-D = Fortal = NotFortal?

Reunegade
10-06-2013, 08:53 AM
You are "told" a lot. Fact of the matter is I have witnessed Shelby lose several times, many of which either don't play anymore or are no longer active at 35. As for the whole "I'm a messenger" role you are playing, maybe there is a link here we are missing....

:-D = Fortal = NotFortal?
Look below:

Only one nomination? Cmon all know imm the best 61, moar pls

I was just kidding, ofc I'm not. Fortal could probably beat me like 10-0 (or I could get lucky and make it 10-1 still for him).

:).

Cheenivie
10-06-2013, 08:58 AM
Yey time to get Doc here for moar detective wurk!

Reunegade
10-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Lol, kind of funny how he needs more than 1 forum acc. to enlarge his ego

CrimsonTider
10-06-2013, 10:15 AM
You're just stupid. Fortal123 account was banned, so was :-D (I think), and no, I'm not Shelby. You're just way too stupid to understand. So is Crim.

Just ignore the ignorance, Reun. They always make personal attacks when the heat is on.

Justg
10-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Too much smack talking folks. Please be sweet to each other.