PDA

View Full Version : Why does the smasher "fix" matter anyway?

Garudon
09-29-2013, 12:06 PM
So I've had 2 of my corrals relatively open for a few days. God has had 2 completely exposed for a week. No walls to break, no towers defending his at all. Yet people whine about the smashers. Try looking at the bases and thinking instead of whining about what you perceive is a problem. Maybe you'll be able to get ahead. Thinking is hard...

Rare
09-29-2013, 02:01 PM
Or... You could let people voice their opinions. That's what this forum is for.

edit: maybe a little harsh and I apologize.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Bookmark
09-29-2013, 02:14 PM
If the PvP system would let you battle with anyone, I think someone would have already taken the bait.

Rare
09-29-2013, 05:03 PM
If the PvP system would let you battle with anyone, I think someone would have already taken the bait.

More likely to get an attack with a gold hoard probably. Darko was doing that for a while i think. Maybe still is?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Garudon
09-29-2013, 05:56 PM
I agree, and I'm stating my opinion here. If people are wanting resources, they're out there. So are trophies. They're both attainable, people just don't like using more than 1-2 smashers or playing on autopilot. If it's easy, why play? I'm in it for the challenge. Sad thing is no one challenges us...

Kryyss
09-29-2013, 06:27 PM
The 'fix' was never something I worried about. All this spiral business did for me is reveal a new possible layout that I had been pondering for a while but never invested in much because my old layout was robust enough. I don't intend to change my design since the spiral is certainly an effecive way to layer walls.

chickenjoy
09-29-2013, 08:20 PM
There's a smasher fix?

Garudon once you've experienced proper smasher ai you'll understand and appreciate it. If you can get hold of an ios device try playing Clash of Clans for a while which is a game BD copied 90% from troops, structures and gameplay from. The equivalent of smasher there is called wall breaker and it has elegant AI.

Rare
09-29-2013, 09:18 PM
I agree, and I'm stating my opinion here. If people are wanting resources, they're out there. So are trophies. They're both attainable, people just don't like using more than 1-2 smashers or playing on autopilot. If it's easy, why play? I'm in it for the challenge. Sad thing is no one challenges us...

I'm all for challenge, sometimes. But I'm still dh6 :).

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Delphina
09-29-2013, 11:05 PM
No need for another thread.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?117942