PDA

View Full Version : Abaddon's Arcane Ability

SirMageR
09-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Abaddon's Arcane Ability seems to do nothing whatsoever, and have no effect. So can someone explain to me what this ability actually does please? Thanks.

iluvataris
09-29-2013, 01:16 PM
Area damage a small amount haha

Zuzeq
09-30-2013, 09:43 AM
I notice the lil smoke effect. What I DONT notice is any real damage. The pet has grown on me a lil bit with it's usefull debuffs, speed/damage grants. The ability needs some work for sure, up the damage....or stun...or something...lol.

Jexetta
09-30-2013, 11:43 AM
Abaddon has one of the highest attack speeds of any pet, gives +15% dmg, and his arcane ability hits for anywhere between 120-180 dmg (on multiple mobs) with the possibility of applying a damage over time at about 50-80 dmg per tick for 4-5 ticks. He's an awesome pet and people way under appreciate him.

Take glacian or hammerjaw and let them solo an elite goblin in forest with just their passive attack - a level 36 abaddon will kill the mob in about 57 seconds, hammerjaw will kill the mob in about 1:15. Everyone should understand that while each pet has a base attack dmg that is similar, all the pets hit at different rates and their dps can greatly vary, abaddon has great attack dmg and speed.

Stop hating on Abaddon lol.

Zuzeq
09-30-2013, 11:51 AM
Don't get wrong, I love em. I'm aware that he does a great amout of damage, but i'd like to see a more noticable benefit in an elite setting. If nothing changes I'd still roll w/ him anyway.