PDA

View Full Version : foxes and rhinis lag game up to much with dash?

johnny6880
09-29-2013, 11:57 PM
True? Yes! I just boot then as soon as they join now

Roberto077
09-30-2013, 05:31 AM
No. It's a myth. Lag is due to connection to the internet or specs of your device, not because of a low quality animation.

Waug
09-30-2013, 06:41 AM
Not myth exactly, when i had a low end device, it was horrible to do full game pvp i.e 3vs3 also noticed mages would lag me most.

Now i play with fast device, so thers no device lag atall but nearly same net and notice whenever i join big guilds for ex 2k members it makes my ping more bad, so these things happen but if someone has good device and fast net, he would not notice anything.

Caiahar
09-30-2013, 07:59 AM
True? Yes! I just boot then as soon as they join now

If a str rhino joins your CTF game and goes on your team, dang, if you boot him, you lost your chance to win the game :/

And nobody tells me they lag whenever I dash (which I always do)

All for one, and one for all.

Zeus
09-30-2013, 02:02 PM
Not myth exactly, when i had a low end device, it was horrible to do full game pvp i.e 3vs3 also noticed mages would lag me most.

Now i play with fast device, so thers no device lag atall but nearly same net and notice whenever i join big guilds for ex 2k members it makes my ping more bad, so these things happen but if someone has good device and fast net, he would not notice anything.

Legend is correct.

DocDoBig
09-30-2013, 02:07 PM

If I may add something and/or agree with it.

Yup this is what I explained on another thread:

Yes, The more pending Friend Requests / Friends / Guild members , the more lag.

Recently we came across an issue with some un-capped lists: Friend's List, Ignore List, Guild Size, stuff like that. Right now, we don't cap the upper limit of how many friends you can have, or guild members you can have. In general, this works out pretty well, but, like a lot of things in life, there are those few edge cases. You know, the guy that sends friend requests to anyone he sees and has like 6,000 friends. Or, the silly developer (me in this case) who accepts any friend requests (cause I you all!) and winds up with even more friends.

This becomes a problem when the list size is soooo huge that when trying to access it (like open your Friend's List) it basically lags your game out. Even worse is the huge Guild List - trying to open it becomes a problem and using it is even worse.

[...]

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?51844-How-big-of-a-Friend-s-List-is-too-big

With other words the more names in your list(s), the more does the system have to load for you.
This really sucks especially when you are in a quick remake trip and have to wait 1 or 2 minutes before you can actually run :hopelessness:.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111076-Harg-kyht-Calculations

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114670-Guild-Size-adds-to-lag

Maybe it's time for a thread or so