PDA

View Full Version : Blood Ruby Of Shuyal & Mythic amulets Need to be upgraded!

Daddyblu
09-30-2013, 03:15 AM
Hi Guys,

I was thinking since over powered ring came out and old mythic lvl 31 & 30 are not top of the line anymore.

Why not add new Quest line for both items to be upgraded to 36.

Then Mythic ring blood Ruby will have a 3 version when upgraded (Warrior ,Mage & Rouge) depends what class upgraded the ring.

With Doom, Fang and Lunal. Same quest line must be added.

We need this to Raise up the value of Old mythic rings and Amulet ( But please make it trad able ) LOL!

xcainnblecterx
09-30-2013, 03:21 AM
The current mythic rings and amulets wont always be op. As apollo said sts is probably going to release new ones and seeing as theres already new mythic weapons its almost a guarantee. Also expect new mythic sets in the future

Robhawk
09-30-2013, 03:49 AM
The current mythic rings and amulets wont always be op. As apollo said sts is probably going to release new ones and seeing as theres already new mythic weapons its almost a guarantee. Also expect new mythic sets in the future

There can be new ones no doubt BUT whats the problem with a questline to upgrade the "old" ones like helmet and armor?

Energizeric
09-30-2013, 04:04 AM
Because then there would be no point to having new ones.

Taejo
09-30-2013, 04:19 AM
Sigh, another one of these threads.

The whole point of playing a MMORPG is to keep moving forward into new content and acquire new gear while the old gear is phased out. No MMORPG survives solely on continuously upgrading old content/gear; that's not how they evolve, and we got lucky with STS giving us the opportunity to upgrade the mythic gear (also made a nice story line with it). New content is called an "expansion" for a reason: it expands the content (which includes gear), but does not a guarantee to upgrade existing items! Its only natural that sooner or later we have to say good bye to our old, expensive mythics and purchase/loot new ones. The jewelry is next in line to be phased out, and rightfully so - it's from last season. Granted, this game is much more accelerated than your average MMORPG, the concept remains the same.

chitgoks
09-30-2013, 04:38 AM
if devs will agree to buffing them, i won't agree for them to be tradeable. i would like them to be the same as mythic armor/helm lvl 36. untradeable :D

Haligali
09-30-2013, 04:41 AM
Nvm, i dont like this idea.

Kentoy16
09-30-2013, 05:38 AM
Cause they r to lazy to do that! Fak

Daddyblu
09-30-2013, 05:39 AM
Nvm, i dont like this idea.

ok you got a better Idea?

Haligali
09-30-2013, 06:12 AM
ok you got a better Idea?

I think they are fine as it is. :)

Daddyblu
09-30-2013, 06:22 AM
I think they are fine as it is. :)

Lol Omg please make a longer comment so we can debate ZZZZzzzzzz..

I can debate since you killed the topic already LOL!

Haligali
09-30-2013, 06:34 AM
Lol Omg please make a longer comment so we can debate ZZZZzzzzzz..

I can debate since you killed the topic already LOL!

I think new epic rings are bugged, but lets wait the devs response.

Daddyblu
09-30-2013, 06:46 AM
I think new epic rings are bugged, but lets wait the devs response.

Well even if its bug, do you think they will Nerf it?

I think they wont because a lot of people already spend million buying it on CS. even if they admit it was a mistake a lot of players will be disappointed if they will lower down the stats. Specially the one who purchase from CS.

So what is our next step sine we know it cant be neft?

Haligali
09-30-2013, 06:54 AM
Well even if its bug, do you think they will Nerf it?

I think they wont because a lot of people already spend million buying it on CS. even if they admit it was a mistake a lot of players will be disappointed if they will lower down the stats. Specially the one who purchase from CS.

So what is our next step sine we know it cant be neft?

As others have said already, sts wont set the prices of the items. Do you remember when lvl25 alps was 2million+ and they got nerf, or noble armors was 3million before elite mines of nordia and shuyal gladiator arena release?

I can only speak from my own point of view, for sorc the mythic ring still the best, the 400 hp loss is significant, idk how these new rings affects the other two classes.
But makes completely useless the assault rings (legend, archon and troll), which are elite drops.

Wutzgood
09-30-2013, 07:42 AM
Nerf this, upgrade that. Either deal with the fact that old equip won't be good forever or just invest in legendary equip instead of mythic/arcane. Its OLD equip now. Don't expect them to upgrade every mythic/arcane item they release.

keikali
09-30-2013, 07:54 AM
No change needed. Just like all other mythics and ARCANE (hooks) items, they will be outdated and replaced.

Zeus
09-30-2013, 09:32 AM
People are pampered by STG's lenience. This will not be happening. I for one look forward to the new mythic rings, even if they make my existing one useless.

Why don't you tell the merchants to stop setting such crazy high prices for one item then? That's the issue, not upgrading gear.

Zuzeq
09-30-2013, 09:40 AM
Would it be horrible if we just didn't have Mythic Rings and Amulets?

Taejo
09-30-2013, 04:58 PM
Would it be horrible if we just didn't have Mythic Rings and Amulets?

It would be faaaaaantastic :)

keikali
09-30-2013, 08:30 PM
And then we would get another thread about how underpowered those Epic Rings are compared to a Rare quality Ring.

Counselorr
10-01-2013, 05:41 AM
just wait, they make a new mythic ring now, same as the new mythic weapons.

Daddyblu
10-01-2013, 05:58 AM
just wait, they make a new mythic ring now, same as the new mythic weapons.

yup :P

Haligali
10-01-2013, 06:13 AM
Im sorry to say again, but why are you guys so sure that new mythic rings are coming? Its just another speculation.

New TYPE of mythic weapons were in this season, but the old ones still best in their own category.

Daddyblu
10-01-2013, 06:17 AM
Im sorry to say again, but why are you guys so sure that new mythic rings are coming? Its just another speculation.

New TYPE of mythic weapons were in this season, but the old ones still best in their own category.

we are not sure.. maybe or maybe arcane armors come 1st.. lets see

Aziiii
10-01-2013, 05:49 PM
I look forward to new mythic stuff too :3 love the surprises....it's a game after all, out with old, in with new

People are pampered by STG's lenience. This will not be happening. I for one look forward to the new mythic rings, even if they make my existing one useless.

Why don't you tell the merchants to stop setting such crazy high prices for one item then? That's the issue, not upgrading gear.