PDA

View Full Version : Wtf BLood ruby of shuyal came from lock crate!

Kentoy16
09-30-2013, 05:36 AM
For sake agent plz buf d mythic ring". To make it more worthful! R you blind?,, we spend real mo just to get platinum agent" for lock crate! It's reAl money! Mythic such as ring,,,as of now I think pirate ring is d best for war! Wtf agent if you can buf arcane hook plz buff mythic ring to" so it would be better...
HOPE YOU GUYS R LISTENING

Ebezaanec
09-30-2013, 08:20 AM
Zzz... Spending money on a game does not give STG an obligation to you. You knew what you paid for when you bought plat.

Did you think equipment in an MMO was to be best forever? Let this be a lesson learned for you, since new gear will always outclass old ones.

And please stop making these complaint threads everyone...

Emmacheese
09-30-2013, 08:25 AM
Couldn't agree more!

Zzz... Spending money on a game does not give STG an obligation to you. You knew what you paid for when you bought plat.

Did you think equipment in an MMO was to be best forever? Let this be a lesson learned for you, since new gear will always outclass old ones.

JaytB
09-30-2013, 08:34 AM
HOPE YOU GUYS R LISTENING

They generally don't pay attention to rants.

Paulsebi
09-30-2013, 08:36 AM
Agree with Ebezaanec, spending money on a game it's your decision, you were not obliged by STG.... therefore you already took the risk to spend your money for getting something from locked crates.....and indeed they are not oblige to upgrade something that exist in game. Maybe new mythic rings will be added, so just wait....

And be aware of the words you are using.... STG can ban u easy for this... cya big mouth....

Rare
09-30-2013, 09:19 AM

I agree. But I also think if they are obsolete it's in poor judgment to leave then in crates.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

inkredible
09-30-2013, 09:42 AM
sounds like a rant to me lol

i have a feeling this thread will be closed

Samhayne
09-30-2013, 11:24 AM
Hey Kentoy16,

As others have pointed out, this thread isn't really following the forum rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.

Do not create threads/posts to “petition” or “lobby” for game features, additions, changes, or other issues. You may post suggestions and/or ideas to the boards, but you may not create a ‘petition’ for others to sign. This is bumping in disguise and will not be allowed. Lobbying is continually bringing up the same topic repeatedly in numerous different threads or as an off-topic post in official threads to get developer attention. This form of posting is not permitted.

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.

Just as a note on the issue of rings, the Pirate Epic Rings are bugged with inflated stats. They will be corrected back down to the stats they should have had in a coming patch.

Thread closed.