PDA

View Full Version : What does a bann have to do with CS?!

BlackAimZ
09-30-2013, 09:40 AM
Hey
i got banned today because i ve written what someone else said in our classes whatsapp group ... this contained a word which sts doesnt like >.>

however all my things in cs are not listed anymore. i paid more than 200k for putting them in cs so this is unfair. alien mirage armor e.g. was sth between 90k and 100k (9m) and now its probably back in my inv.

to my mind the punishment of getting banned for 1 week only because of repeating what someone else said is hard enough for pl addicted players:
therefore sts should change that everything in cs will be gone if u get banned.

@players: tell me what u think of that below
@sts: DO NOT SKIP THIS THREAD BECAUSE THIS IS A VERY UNFAIR WAY TO TREAT GOOD PLAYERS TO MY MIND.
(sry for capital letters)

Schnitzel
09-30-2013, 04:34 PM
Instead of skipping,
They gonna lock this.

Forums can't do anything to help you out. Email
Support@spacetimestudios.com

The support team may help

Btw, It doesn't matter how much you spent for a game. Rules are rules

razerfingers
09-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Lol @ good players part.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

CrimsonTider
09-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Hey
i got banned today...

I, as will the moderators, stopped here. Does not matter what happened, or how you feel about it, these are discussed on forums.

support(@)spacetimestudios.com

One last tip: Be patient.

dudetus
09-30-2013, 06:59 PM
Boohooooo

NotFortal
09-30-2013, 11:57 PM
The thing is, they many times don't reply for several days, so people don't know what to do, so they post on forums, the devs see it and comment on some threads, saying stuff like: "I'll get to your ticket immediately.". I think that was also Nun's case, he got his device banned, and his acc got banned too (accidentally, I presume), so he posted a thread saying he got banned and saying his last farewell because they weren't responding, and once the thread was up, they commented and replied to his ticket pretty quickly. I don't advise you to post this stuff here, just to sound like I respect the rules (but psst, I'm a rebel, yo #yolo #swag).

Delphina
09-30-2013, 11:59 PM
I, as will the moderators, stopped here. Does not matter what happened, or how you feel about it, these are discussed on forums.

support(@)spacetimestudios.com

One last tip: Be patient.

Please contact us at support@spacetimestudios.com