PDA

View Full Version : Been mentioned before but here goes.

Everyone'sFavMage
09-30-2013, 04:32 PM
Short & sweet. I want your thoughts and opinions.

Why can't we combine our two piece elite ring with a dragon ring. There's a ton of players who have been waiting a year now for a new cap but one hasn't come, can't we combine our 2 piece rings yet?

DocDoBig
09-30-2013, 04:40 PM
11 Months, 12 Days, 11 Hours, 38 Minutes and 24 Seconds to be precise. *

Sorry couldn't resist. ;)

Everyone'sFavMage
09-30-2013, 05:04 PM
.-.

angeldawn
09-30-2013, 05:14 PM
They have always said from the beginning they weren't gonna allow the 2 piece ring to be crafted. They were very adamant about it actually.

It's silly to me. I don't see the harm in letting it be crafted.

dudetus
09-30-2013, 05:18 PM
Constructive post.

:)

Trenton
09-30-2013, 05:19 PM
I say now that they've officially said there may not be a new cap, they should let us before everyone quits PL from boredom ;) I don't have to deal with that problem, but I know plenty of friends whom do and they shouldn't have to "wait until next cap" to craft it.

Gaunab
09-30-2013, 05:25 PM
Yeah your 66 mage could be way more OP, right? ;)

I agree tho. STS' reasoning on this was pretty weak and got even worse considering that there will be no new cap for an indefinite time.

Roberto077
09-30-2013, 05:30 PM
Btw, can anyone post the stats of the 2 piece elite ring?

Suentous PO
09-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Here's the one where they responded ( admittedly not much of a responce) as opposed to the other threads on this topic

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?115649-To-spacetimestudios-studios-samhayne-since-he-bes-dev-evAr

Sometimes the lack of an answer IS their answer.

WhoIsThis
10-01-2013, 12:22 AM

I agree tho. STS' reasoning on this was pretty weak and got even worse considering that there will be no new cap for an indefinite time.

Right now, I'd say the set bonuses need a total groundup overhaul.

The Sadness
10-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Kiran,
You back? Haven't seen ya in 71.

Everyone'sFavMage
10-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Constructive post.

:) thanks! :encouragement:

Exactly.

There really isn't a good reason not too.

Kiran,
You back? Haven't seen ya in 71.
I'm back. Lost all cash and all sets though. So it's gunna be awhile before I PVp on my usual characters. I'm gearing 61s first.

tHelonestud
10-01-2013, 08:11 AM
I'll stay extra overpowered, thanks though

Promagin
10-01-2013, 08:14 AM
Cry moar pls <3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Fusionstrike
10-01-2013, 12:12 PM
I seem to recall that the reason they didn't make the 2-piece ring craftable was a technical barrier. If I'm remembering correctly, it's due to the fact that the current implementation allows you to get the dragon bonus ring only once. This means that if you crafted the 2-piece with dragon ring, then got another cap, you'd have no way to get back the dragon ring to craft it with the 3-piece. That is, there was no "upgrade path" from 2- to 3-piece the way they implemented it. So instead of having a bunch of complaints that doing 2-piece craft meant you could never do 3-piece craft, they just decided to make only 3-piece available.

Of course, all this happened back when it seemed a foregone conclusion that new caps would keep coming out. Now that it's pretty much a given that we're stuck here for good, they might want to reconsider the issue. IMO they should just make it possible to get the dragon ring as many times as you want (just like the elite rings) so then there's no reason not to allow crafting 2- or 3-pieces. But this is only possible if they're willing to invest some work in PL, the lack of which is the reason people are complaining about 2-piece crafting in the first place.