PDA

View Full Version : 56 halp

fezisastud
09-30-2013, 05:14 PM
Sometimes I really question my independence. Anyways, I'm too lazy to go to 61, so I'm making a 56 bird. Any build, tips, and combos are appreciated. Don't care if they are a kite or debuff build anything is ok for me. If birds aren't even viable at that lvl sorry for wasting your time

Trenton
09-30-2013, 05:25 PM
They are "viable," but you're gonna need tons of practice and alot of patience. Here's two different skill builds, one for warbirds and bears, one for mages and dex birds.

"General" build-

6 Focus
6 Evasion
6 Blind
6 Break
6 Blast
6 Repulse
6 Root
6 Thornroot
5 Avian
1 Heal
1 Shattering

High Heal Build- (Not too great for bears and warbirds)

6 Focus
6 Evasion
6 Blind
6 Break
6 Blast
6 Repulse
6 Root
6 Heal
5 Avian
1 Shattering
1 Rootwall (Just to keep someone in their place xD)

Or of course no rootwall, and 2 Shattering.

If you plan on going warbird, use SM mace set and the general build, H/S is high enough.

Reunegade
09-30-2013, 05:52 PM
I get beat by many kite birds that know their combos. Use the build stated above and against bears, do blind, double root, shatter break blast (or break shatter blast) quickly, and repulse whenever they are about to cast their stomp (or if you need extra dmg). Avian whenever they stun you and repulse if you are trapped.

Extreme
09-30-2013, 06:18 PM
I get beat by many kite birds that know their combos. Use the build stated above and against bears, do blind, double root, shatter break blast (or break shatter blast) quickly, and repulse whenever they are about to cast their stomp (or if you need extra dmg). Avian whenever they stun you and repulse if you are trapped.

Beaten Bird vs Bird?

Reunegade
09-30-2013, 06:22 PM
Beaten Bird vs Bird?
I did bird, wasn't too good at it though. Check out Flac's bird guide.

Extreme
09-30-2013, 06:34 PM
I did bird, wasn't too good at it though. Check out Flac's bird guide.

Birds vs Birds r ez, Just know you range.

Op I'll post my build here later.

Trenton
09-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Birds vs Birds r ez, Just know you range.

Op I'll post my build here later. does my build suck

:(

TEOKILLO
09-30-2013, 07:36 PM
Yes trenny