PDA

View Full Version : too bad!!!pirate rings!

Benworushi
09-30-2013, 08:59 PM
Why?i have saved 6 pirate rings..But out of my expectation,Skeleton, Crystal, Pirate and Inferno rings have had their damage and armor value scaled down to be more in line with where an epic should be.....
I insist on paying for the damage.

razerfingers
09-30-2013, 09:02 PM
ouch.

Crowsfoot
09-30-2013, 09:57 PM
It was a glitch, sts took awhile to fix because update was on a Friday and they don't work on weekends.

-no
10-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Wasted 150k, ug

Zanpakuto
10-01-2013, 01:42 PM
I know people that traded mythic ring for it

xcainnblecterx
10-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Lmao was waiting for one of these threads. Ok you want sts to pay you back for buying a ring that players made the price on? Sorry but sts doesnt control the in game market and what player make prices of

Kentoy16
10-01-2013, 04:56 PM
See! Don't get caried away.,,w8 until 1week if the item is gonna stay,,,,if lots people complain ..higher possibility that they will do something about it,,

KingMartin
10-01-2013, 05:55 PM
I looted pirate of force for rogue but the stats were so unbalanced that I did not even wear it - I stashed it for special runs. Well, now I can trash it and all is as it was before :D

Zeus
10-01-2013, 06:11 PM
I have one question... Why did you not take the 6 EPIC rings you had and sell them? What was going through your head? They're EPIC. EPIC!!! They are NOT legendary, meaning they'd be relatively easy to loot. I just think that you want STG to pay for your bad investment. I'm sorry, that's not going to happen.

keikali
10-01-2013, 06:36 PM
I have one question... Why did you not take the 6 EPIC rings you had and sell them? What was going through your head? They're EPIC. EPIC!!! They are NOT legendary, meaning they'd be relatively easy to loot. I just think that you want STG to pay for your bad investment. I'm sorry, that's not going to happen.

This. All the people who complain are the ones who thought they can make a quick buck and what happens? They get the crappier end of the stick.

I'm sorry but STS should not pay for players lacking common sense.

No Stress
10-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Lots of players made millions selling these rings and trading them for Mythic items.

The community isn't as strong as you thought ,because I don't see any threads
saying I made millions and want to give some back.

Zeus
10-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Lots of players made millions selling these rings and trading them for Mythic items.

The community isn't as strong as you thought ,because I don't see any threads
saying I made millions and want to give some back.

Everybody has their own responsibilities. Also, the community in AL is well... a joke. I have no interest in investing in a community that is possibly one of the worst communities out of STS ____ Legends titles.

Samhayne
10-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Please, let's keep the discussion to existing threads. Closing this one up.