PDA

View Full Version : warning about scam techniques

hakoom7
09-30-2013, 10:59 PM
Well its kinda same story as everyone else u make friendship in game and somehow it turn to real thing and he/she asked for my email, i sure didnt give him the email i use for this game i just gave him a normal email i dont even use in case he wana send me messages or something, week later i recieved email from sts support saying my accou t will be banned cause i violated thier terms!!! And i should send them my explanation and my acc info,
Well i knew sts wouldnt send u email about that they would simply banned u and they dont need me to tell them my account iformation for sure, beside i wasnt even using email that has a game character so i knew it was scam to get my account

Some people just very very desperate and would do anything for money, be aware of them, and i hate the fact we worked so hard to be what we r now and some people wana take it easly.

The email was like sts-support@gmail or something like that

DocDoBig
09-30-2013, 11:57 PM
Whoa whoa whoa hold on.

This email address "sts-support@gmail" is a fake.

The real one is support@spacetimestudios.com - do not trust such mails unless they don't come from that address
You shouldn't be worried if you have done nothing wrong.

'nuff said

hakoom7
10-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Thats what i thought too but once u hear ul be banned and u have only 1 main character with high Aps ul be freaked out if the email name was im-fake-sts@jerk.com
My mage very precious to me ^_^