PDA

View Full Version : New Quests for Gladiator Arena or Shuyal bosses

Prahasit Prahi
10-01-2013, 12:01 AM
Heyy Everyone

We have moved. From nordr to shuyal....as in nordr olde yolder used to give chests like elite golden nd silver war chests.....
So now we too need quests like those in shuyal for elite chests
It would be good if they give quests to kill some number of bosses for elite chests or token for each boss kill in gladiator arena

ty

Taejo
10-01-2013, 03:16 AM
Agreed. My opinion is add a bard daily to complete the entire Arena match 20 times. Each run takes about as long as an elite Oltgar run used to take last season, so I see 20 as a fair number. The only possible issue here is that some rogues can solo the Arena in less than 10 minutes, and this quest would be greatly to their advantage. However, I can only imagine the amount of pots they use to endure such a task - so maybe they deserve the Elite Golden Puzzlebox just the same as a full group.

Another neat quest idea that I got from someone else was to have Seer Hox have you kill a randomly selected boss for a daily quest. Example: You speak to him on Monday and he says "Find and defeat Mother in the Arena and return to me for a reward!". Then on Tuesday he says "Find and defeat Stahl in the Arena and return to me for a reward!". This quest would be much easier than the above suggestion, so the reward should be an Elite Silver Puzzlebox.

Quest names could be "Rise of the Champions" for the first quest and "A Gladiator's Burden" for the second? Just got done watching The Gladiator recently :P

Desperoto
10-03-2013, 04:57 PM
We also need a new story token pet, a mythic one. To keep him rare make it like 500 story tokens