PDA

View Full Version : Misty's +10% Damage

Kaabu
10-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Hi STS,

I would like to report Misty's +10% Damage is not showing up despite the fact he is happily fed (reference picture 3, red arrow). Greatly appreciate this is fixed. Thank you.

Tishamaxine
10-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Well this also happens to my flappy jack ( its flap jack. )

Haligali
10-01-2013, 02:42 AM
Pls check the very first topic in this sub-forum.

Kaabu
10-01-2013, 05:20 AM
Pls check the very first topic in this sub-forum.
I did. That was back in December 2012. It's now October 2013.

So, when will it be fixed?

Haligali
10-01-2013, 05:31 AM
I did. That was back in December 2012. It's now October 2013.

So, when will it be fixed?

In the next legends game ;) (just kiddin, idk)

GunJack
10-01-2013, 08:18 AM
In the next legends game ;) (just kiddin, idk)

Pretty much true though :/

keikali
10-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Old issue. This is probably somewhere on the backlog along with those commas.

Aziiii
10-01-2013, 05:58 PM
i am verry dissapointed in this pet, gave it lots of chanses on different maps ....it seems it debuffs only when it wants too lol , and cooldown takes ages.
The only debuff i noticed was at Overgrowth boss, where mages don't spawn so fast......other then that nothing....
That's just my opinion :)

I

katish
10-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Misty really does not deliver.. the CD is too long and it's a moment in time arcane.. it needs to have some kind of immunity life spam, 3-5 seconds to be usefull at all.

Taejo
10-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Misty really does not deliver.. the CD is too long and it's a moment in time arcane.. it needs to have some kind of immunity life spam, 3-5 seconds to be usefull at all.

Agreed. I'm really surprised there haven't been more suggestion threads about Misty's underpowered arcane ability. Shuyal and PvP are perfect places to use this pet - which is the most current and probably the most active content in the game. Her arcane ability should be a buff like Juggernaut's Unstoppable upgrade, not a one-time wipe of debuffs. For 90 plat, I'm sure a ton of people would buy her if they made that change. I know I would (for all 3 my toons).

Haligali
10-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Agreed. I'm really surprised there haven't been more suggestion threads about Misty's underpowered arcane ability. Shuyal and PvP are perfect places to use this pet - which is the most current and probably the most active content in the game. Her arcane ability should be a buff like Juggernaut's Unstoppable upgrade, not a one-time wipe of debuffs. For 90 plat, I'm sure a ton of people would buy her if they made that change. I know I would (for all 3 my toons).

I love misty, just the cooldown need to be cutted to half, always resummon is annoying.

Taejo
10-02-2013, 07:29 AM
I love misty, just the cooldown need to be cutted to half, always resummon is annoying.

Well, resummoning isn't really how pets are intended to work... so the fact that you're doing it to make Misty a "good and usable" pet is just another reason for them to fix her arcane ability.