PDA

View Full Version : Help level 36 pvp rogue build

Pathicz
10-01-2013, 01:06 AM
i've been doing pve for awhile now. i'm ready to stay pvping but i can't seem to get right build. i am full dex atm. can anyone.reccomend what skils to use and how to apply stats? thank you

Vaeriu
10-01-2013, 01:29 AM
Try to put some stat points into mana and strength. I tried full dex but the lack of mana and health just killed me way to quickly :(
And also, skills are Aimed Shot, Noxious Bolt, Shadow Piercer and Combat Medic for a bow user. For daggers, use Aimed Shot, Noxious Bolt, Combat Medic and Razor Shield/ Shadow Piercer/ Shadow Veil.
For your passives, 5 Int, 5 Dex and 5 Strength and the remainder can be scattered around Damage and Crit.

Pathicz
10-01-2013, 03:59 AM
Try to put some stat points into mana and strength. I tried full dex but the lack of mana and health just killed me way to quickly :(
And also, skills are Aimed Shot, Noxious Bolt, Shadow Piercer and Combat Medic for a bow user. For daggers, use Aimed Shot, Noxious Bolt, Combat Medic and Razor Shield/ Shadow Piercer/ Shadow Veil.
For your passives, 5 Int, 5 Dex and 5 Strength and the remainder can be scattered around Damage and Crit.

Thank you. I will have to try that build.

Vaeriu
10-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Np :)

Xbadboyx
12-09-2013, 06:37 PM
add 6-10 points into mana
skills:
aimed(5/5)
nox(4/5)
sp(2/5)
heal(4/5)
passives:
int(5)
str(5)
dex(5)
share last 5 points between dmg/crit @@.
how/when/where u will use the skills will play the major part.

DagnyTaggart
12-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I've found that rogue PvP builds are successful only when u match them with your playing style and your gear. Personally I like burst dmg but there are much better players than I who put points into int where I put them into Dex or DMG. I can tell u that the burst build is a pain against geared warriors and mages who time their shields right.