PDA

View Full Version : Ok what is this KM3 everybody is talking about?

borix
10-01-2013, 05:14 AM
So km3 what is this?

I believe it stands for Kraken Mines #3 but where is this? And what is so special about it?

Just very curious about this. Thank you.

Milan Lame Man
10-01-2013, 05:55 AM
You get there after finishing the Kraken campaign. It is the place where the most advanced players farm, but it's really not so special.

borix
10-01-2013, 06:02 AM
Thanx.

I have gone through all the Kraken maps but I think I still need to finish off one boss. I was fighting it and got killed just before it was killed so I missed to complete the mission. Still I could go through to the next map.

So when I really finish this boss I should be able to go to these kraken mines? (I will check if I really missed to finish one of the missions but I believe so).

Milan Lame Man
10-01-2013, 06:05 AM
Teleport to the ship and talk to the captain, Hanna Raven, and select Explore. I'm not really sure when it unlocks but I believe it is after killing Bloodhammer.

borix
10-01-2013, 06:07 AM
Ah yes I have seen that before but it was not (yet) possible for me. Thank you I will check it again. Mystery solved. :-)

Pleasedontcry
10-01-2013, 07:19 AM
Since most people told you where it is, i will tell you why it's special. KM3 is the BEST place for the FASTEST selling item in game. The fastest selling item in this game is Locked Crates. In KM3 most player would join a party and use luck elixir + leprechaun to farm crates. In KM3 the fastest path has 3 bosses. The whole run would only take around 2-3 min (depending on your party). Every crate NOW is around 15k. Wait till Mythic weekend and it will increase up to 25k. I would say that using Leprechaun + Luck elixir at KM3 would be the most efficient way to farm gold.

Hope it helped :)

borix
10-01-2013, 08:38 AM
It definitively helped. That part was still missing. In the mean time I have checked this place and I am now able to get there (tried this 'Explore' once before and could not do it then - seems I never tried again until now LOL).

Went to KM1 (Kraken Mines 1 for all you noobs :witless: ;) alone... and got my *** kicked. I will be checking out this place more often but will probably try to tag along with a party. :-)

Edit: seems a certain word is not allowed (always cracks me up this censorship nonsense). What I tried to say was that I got my 'buttocks slapped' (hope this gets through).