PDA

View Full Version : I Want A Vanity Like This: Fill in your thoughts

Frohnatur
10-01-2013, 09:46 PM
Mage. ;)

First. I want underpants. Its rediculuous that everybody can my pink butt with those weird vanities like bloody blablabla.

Second. I want shoes: heavy ones. With laces, please. Its possible: the tree vanity had even gift boxes as shoes. So cmon, please. Shoes. Maybe even change the animation a bit to a more stompin gait. would loooove that.

Third. For armor and hat I want something sober, like a monks frock/cowl. Founder came near, but I want it look more like Yoda. And I want my shoes to be seen from under it, at least the tips when I walk.

Or as an alternative, something like those ninja-suits the rogues have. Black and simple. But stylish.

Oh, btw.: who came up with that idea to let us look like Andy Warhole on cold turkey when we are naked?!? Please dont change this. bwahahahaha.

As always: read my posts with a lmfao attitude underpinned.

;)

Soundlesskill
10-02-2013, 12:37 AM
O.O

Joncheese
10-02-2013, 02:34 AM
Mage. ;)

First. I want underpants. Its rediculuous that everybody can my pink butt with those weird vanities like bloody blablabla.

Second. I want shoes: heavy ones. With laces, please. Its possible: the tree vanity had even gift boxes as shoes. So cmon, please. Shoes. Maybe even change the animation a bit to a more stompin gait. would loooove that.

Third. For armor and hat I want something sober, like a monks frock/cowl. Founder came near, but I want it look more like Yoda. And I want my shoes to be seen from under it, at least the tips when I walk.

Or as an alternative, something like those ninja-suits the rogues have. Black and simple. But stylish.

Oh, btw.: who came up with that idea to let us look like Andy Warhole on cold turkey when we are naked?!? Please dont change this. bwahahahaha.

As always: read my posts with a lmfao attitude underpinned.

;)

I lolled at this alot :)

xcainnblecterx
10-02-2013, 03:14 AM
Thanks for the laugh have.to thanks you later. Just mentioned what i want on another thread but ill say it here, beer vanitys for beer fest. Sorc can be in a beer can like the cristmas tree, warrios can have a Bernstein for hat (hey crazy stuff happens when your drunk), and dont know about rogues (my mind only gets inappropriate)

Zethz
10-02-2013, 07:08 AM
:applause:

Osabevie
10-02-2013, 12:21 PM
+1 to Yoda idea lols

Crowsfoot
10-02-2013, 03:13 PM
I have no comment just a quote.

who came up with that idea to let us look like Andy Warhole on cold turkey when we are naked?!?

Lol

matanofx
10-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the laugh have.to thanks you later. Just mentioned what i want on another thread but ill say it here, beer vanitys for beer fest. Sorc can be in a beer can like the cristmas tree, warrios can have a Bernstein for hat (hey crazy stuff happens when your drunk), and dont know about rogues (my mind only gets inappropriate)

Ummm new sponsors maybe? sorc in a heineken beer can, rogue in a smirnoff ice bottle and warrior with a miller lite tattoo across his chest =D

Frohnatur
10-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Ummm new sponsors maybe? sorc in a heineken beer can, rogue in a smirnoff ice bottle and warrior with a miller lite tattoo across his chest =D
I'd love that but since this is an american game, i guess they'd have trouble with alcohol content ingame due to age rwstrictions

ladyjm
10-04-2013, 09:33 AM
wow. LOL. your post is very entertaining. BTW, you got a great suggestion. I have my cute smurfy as well. I would love to have complete sets. :o