PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Season is fast approaching - what are you expecting

Daddyblu
10-02-2013, 02:36 AM
Since holiday season is coming in 2 months what are you expecting?

The same old Arlor Vanity or you rather have new Holiday Vanities.

New set of weapons that is related to Christmas Season and New year.

Lets brain storm and make new ideas for the coming holidays

1.) Return of the Snow Ball Pet
2.) Return of Alor Set
3.) Different kinds of Alcohol Vanities :)
4.) Snow all over arlor maps and town
5.) Santa Klaas - get free elixir, story token, Xmas token & pets (including Snowball & Reindeer)

xcainnblecterx
10-02-2013, 03:10 AM
Well i think october means beer fest in Germany (could be very wrong) so id like a beer vanity(definitely not goin to happen but itd be nice)

Daddyblu
10-02-2013, 03:14 AM
Well i think october means beer fest in Germany (could be very wrong) so id like a beer vanity(definitely not goin to happen but itd be nice)

yah the good old October fest! beer and and live bands ( Beer Vanity would be good) man dress up with beer or alcohol vanities :)

xcainnblecterx
10-02-2013, 03:16 AM
Beer.vanities and Halloween vanities.....this good be a good month

Daddyblu
10-02-2013, 04:27 AM
Beer.vanities and Halloween vanities.....this good be a good month

yah if STS will take a look at our suggestions :)

jeringbakar
10-02-2013, 05:45 AM
Plat offer for 40%:)

Daddyblu
10-02-2013, 06:00 AM
Plat offer for 40%:)

Dude plat offer is already given on holidays, what we are looking for is something new, very rare and unique that never happened before in arcane legends

rapball
10-02-2013, 06:16 AM
Would be cool if they had christmas tree weapons:like a type of staff or hammer. A mistletoe banner maybe. Some candy cane blades. A fireworks gun for new years. A witch vanity for rogues, a frankenstien vanity for warriors, and a goblin vanity for mages.

*might add some more later*

Daddyblu
10-02-2013, 06:32 AM
Would be cool if they had christmas tree weapons:like a type of staff or hammer. A mistletoe banner maybe. Some candy cane blades. A fireworks gun for new years. A witch vanity for rogues, a frankenstien vanity for warriors, and a goblin vanity for mages.

*might add some more later*

nice ideas but dont mix up the Halloween event with Christmas event.. i made thread for Halloween only.

Zethz
10-02-2013, 07:08 AM
:applause:

xcainnblecterx
10-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Oń a more serious note, it is the first Halloween for al so a non tradable vanity would be nice. I know you made a thread so ill post the idea there

chitgoks
10-02-2013, 08:23 AM
the return of snowball :D though it won't matter to me since i bought it. would be nice to have another xmas pet

Juicymango
10-02-2013, 09:33 AM
Oh i want Snow all over arlor maps and town xD

Psykopathic28
10-02-2013, 09:38 AM
Dude plat offer is already given on holidays, what we are looking for is something new, very rare and unique that never happened before in arcane legends

You just ragged on this dude because you want "things that have never happen before in arcane legends" yet when you started the thread your 2 initial ideas were a re-release of previous things.

HYPOCRITE

Daddyblu
10-03-2013, 06:27 AM
You just ragged on this dude because you want "things that have never happen before in arcane legends" yet when you started the thread your 2 initial ideas were a re-release of previous things.

HYPOCRITE

did you read the whole thing?? the two initials ideas where suggested by the people who comment i just add them.

if you have nothing good to suggest go out on my thread before. i dont need your stupid comment.

Daddyblu
10-03-2013, 06:30 AM

HYPOCRITE

you kind of guy who have no ideas and look for errors lols... ohh well FYI noob i take people suggestions and add them on the 1st page... next time read the panther so you will understand before you comment and made mistakes

mrshield
10-03-2013, 06:34 AM
i'm exited :)) how much plat when you buy arlor set in plat? and snowball ? any one know ? hehe exited ;)

Daddyblu
10-03-2013, 06:57 AM
i'm exited :)) how much plat when you buy arlor set in plat? and snowball ? any one know ? hehe exited ;)

i think it should be from 30-50

Tenetra
10-03-2013, 07:33 AM
I have a bright idea! What about re-invent klaas and make him Santa Klaas?! Gives off extremely better, in terms of time and percentage, elixir buffs or something. Also can give u a gift like a snowball egg or extremely rare vanities (this will motivate players to always log into the game)

I also want to add the 15 days of Shazmas, if you get shaz consecutively for 15 days, you'll get the best gift in arlor (rudolf's red nose vanity or something even cooler (its non-tradable so u can't merch it)) If you are not a fan of vanities then the ultimate prize could also become plats or an "UNLOCKED crate of the watch" I hope this idea is possible :)

Daddyblu
10-03-2013, 07:45 AM
I have a bright idea! What about re-invent klaas and make him Santa Klaas?! Gives off extremely better, in terms of time and percentage, elixir buffs or something. Also can give u a gift like a snowball egg or extremely rare vanities (this will motivate players to always log into the game)

I also want to add the 15 days of Shazmas, if you get shaz consecutively for 15 days, you'll get the best gift in arlor (rudolf's red nose vanity or something even cooler (its non-tradable so u can't merch it)) If you are not a fan of vanities then the ultimate prize could also become plats or an "UNLOCKED crate of the watch" I hope this idea is possible :)

nice idea ill add this up too

Dope
10-03-2013, 08:51 AM
I say collect them all , old and new ;p

Psykopathic28
10-03-2013, 09:55 AM
you kind of guy who have no ideas and look for errors lols... ohh well FYI noob i take people suggestions and add them on the 1st page... next time read the panther so you will understand before you comment and made mistakes

That's why you have broke ToU like 3 times on your own thread and I haven't.

Xstealthxx
10-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Holiday vanities in lock crTes. :) so value will still be high :)